❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Yeah, k-pop world is wild'n out. Second generation groups are getting hit left and right. So many ppl are getting pulled into the string of downfall.

The contents in the chatroom are disgusting and inhuman.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
O
Yeah, k-pop world is wild'n out. Second generation groups are getting hit left and right. So many ppl are getting pulled into the string of downfall.

The contents in the chatroom are disgusting and inhuman.
I’m glad they’re all getting exposed. I never thought seungris scandal would unfold all of this. Truly disgusting

x0unerthanlater

It's a mess.
I was a huge fan of 1n2d. I'm disappointed in JJY because I felt bad for him during his first scandal. I thought he was accused wrongly... now it's all coming to light.

It's so damn sordid.

rae

sarNie Adult
It's this scandal and the whole Choi Soon-Shil fiasco that made me realize the corruption in kdramas are real. Actually it seems more tame onscreen because what we know so far is wild. And the journalist that's revealing this stuff says there's more to come.

x0unerthanlater

It's this scandal and the whole Choi Soon-Shil fiasco that made me realize the corruption in kdramas are real. Actually it seems more tame onscreen because what we know so far is wild. And the journalist that's revealing this stuff says there's more to come.
Made me think of the dramas as well. When one incident can unfold a whole string of crimes and worst, the people that are behind them.

Reactions: rae

rae

sarNie Adult
Made me think of the dramas as well. When one incident can unfold a whole string of crimes and worst, the people that are behind them.
I used to think that the kdramas are so ridiculously far-fetched with how much power some people wield. Now I realize that reality is much more crazy than fiction. Never could I have imagined something to this extent could be going on.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They might have felt invisible because they have gotten away with it for too long. Human never seem to understand or realize that your SIN will find you out.

The chat is so gross and to have them laugh about it and about the rape. And what is even more disturbing is some of their fans (mind you are girls) are still defending them. Saying that prostitution are legal in some Asian countries and US so they don't see it as a big deal. WTH were they smoking to have that mentality. The fact that these girls were recorded and had sex without their consent and have it shared...yet they don't see anything wrong with it. They just think their Oppa needs to be strong and fight this through. I can't even begin with some of them.

x0unerthanlater

@rae Right. If that man wasn't there that day at the club, who knows how long this would have lasted.

@byebye All this time these ppl were committing criminal acts and laughing about it. I hope everyone involved gets punished. There's new leads unfolding every day. It's sickening. Those delusional fans supporting them are not in their right mind. Some of them think that as long as their oppa receives punishment, he can become some sort of new person and turn a new leaf.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Korean's fans are the worse

They said the label put in their contract that they can't have a relationship

rae

sarNie Adult
They might have felt invisible because they have gotten away with it for too long. Human never seem to understand or realize that your SIN will find you out.

The chat is so gross and to have them laugh about it and about the rape. And what is even more disturbing is some of their fans (mind you are girls) are still defending them. Saying that prostitution are legal in some Asian countries and US so they don't see it as a big deal. WTH were they smoking to have that mentality. The fact that these girls were recorded and had sex without their consent and have it shared...yet they don't see anything wrong with it. They just think their Oppa needs to be strong and fight this through. I can't even begin with some of them.
To be honest, they were invincible for a long time, heck, the freaking police commissioner were helping them cover their crimes for the longest time. Seungri was drinking and driving, yet they covered it up to turn it into a simple car accident. Someone got raped and/or assaulted (I can't remember which) at Burning Sun, and the police actually colluded to destroy the evidence. These fangirls are more than delusional, these scumbags that they're defending -- they weren't just involved in a prostitution ring, they were selling drugs, they roofied women at the club and then dragged them when they were unconscious to VIP rooms to get raped, they were talking about raping people in their chats, people were legit getting murdered during the cover ups. Those aren't rose-tinted glasses they're wearing, they're straight up blind to be still defending their oppas in the face of all this hard evidence. :BangHead:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The thread was so focus on thai ent only but recently there a bit of everything..
Anyways im just so disgusted with the supportive comments for seungri like he hasnt done shit wrong. And everyone is just out to destory his life and career.

Last edited: