❤️ Various ET News

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Update on TT & YY & LN saga:
*chae khaao chaao, Atimeonline*

LN's ex has deleted all her pics (not sure if they meant all his pics in general) from his IG.

There's an anti-LN page that put together a time line.
FEB 19 LN & BF went to do merits...
FEB 21 LN & TT were together *the day the leaked photos were taken*

Ppl noticed that LN posted a solo pic of herself at the location of the leaked photos. Her caption was, "miss me, don't you?" Then when the leaked photos with TT came out, she deleted that solo pic. BUT someone already screenshot it. lol

Before all of this, LN & BF were already planning on marriage. Her ex is a rich business man who drives a sports car. He studied abroad... They met at a temple doing merits because the guy's parents are "thamma thammo".
Whose her ex im curious...

Samaiya

sarNie Hatchling
Many ppl are wicked bitter but they are able to get the bigger picture and know that a child psyche is very important.

My friend went through a bad divorce and she did her best for the children and work w/the ex although he suck sooo bad with communication and being on top of it. His parents mostly did it. She never once bad mouth him to her children.

Case in point - Fluke and Bua
Who is fluke and bua?

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
She went into shock, fainted and hit her head. She didn't say what made her shocked but there are speculation and with how fiery 2019 is, all fingers pointing to the husband? She and those close to her wont say though.

Funny thing is, no matter what Aff say or not say, the media see it as all white. They continuously praised her for her interviews saying she's so respectful and doesnt say anything mean at all about the other side. Lol true that there's no bad words but the "innocence" of her interview does paint a black picture of him.

Like i said, my gut is telling me Thailand's angel maybe hiding aome horns and claws :pancarta:
No one is perfect, but Aff had already presented herself as an angel so the media doesn’t bother to dig out any dirt about her. Lol. Aff is smart.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Good for her not taking any shit lol she shade him in the "nicest" way hahaha

Which is kinda scary hahaha

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Who is fluke and bua?
Correct me if I'm wrong

Fluke is a singer/actor. He was in a few lakorn with Aom. Tag fan hub mawin. His recent lakorn is a remake that spans generations. Love Triangle that the children broke free from.

Amy, pim, captian.....kids baifern...camilla?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Omg, i am shock at what TT's dad post. I dont even know how to translate it (his ig is nine_noi). Like it basically was saying (not directly) that she was riding on his fame for 3 years and that he didn't get anything from it.

Dude like seriously.

Starts at about 5

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Omg, i am shock at what TT's dad post. I dont even know how to translate it (his ig is nine_noi). Like it basically was saying (not directly) that she was riding on his fame for 3 years and that he didn't get anything from it.

Dude like seriously.

Starts at about 5
How disgusting. Such a horrible person to say stuff like that. No wonder TT is such a mess, he gets it from him disgusting parents :facepalm: I can not stand people that spew bullshit like this when the person you are supporting is clearly in the wrong :mad:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
What was she riding on? He didn't have a magical broom or anything. That's why old folks should stay out of social media sometimes they mean well but never come out well.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
His mom said dad wasnt talking about the scandal, he was talking about the potatoes cus they grow potatoes but whoever thinks its about them then she cant help it. Wow

Reactions: rae

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
What was she riding on? He didn't have a magical broom or anything. That's why old folks should stay out of social media sometimes they mean well but never come out well.
Exactly lol it’s not like TT is anywhere near Nadech's, Pope’s, Mark’s, etc. level of fame. Especially not these days lol if she wanted a high level of fame, she could’ve found much better candidates for that.

rae

sarNie Adult
I get wanting to defend your child but when it's your child that has done the other party wrong, then maybe it's best to tell your son to take responsibility for his wrong actions. There wouldn't be nearly as much criticism if TT just broke off cleanly with his ex, and not try lying and painting his ex as spiteful, problematic, and crazy. He made the first shot, so don't go crying about it when the other party retaliate.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I mean true we dont know how their relationship was like but when your son paint to the world that it was great. Recently post pictures of holding her hands saying to hold on tight and don't get lost, you cant go back and said she was awful. That she was the worst thing that came into your son's life. You cant go back and say that she took but never gave. Plus your son was just caught cheating and lying about it. Heck he was caught cheating with someone who was planning a wedding and already bought their wedding house!! He was a homewrecker too so no honey you cant use Buddha's teaching to shade her. :facepalm:

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
That LN lady just gave up gold for copper. Any thai celebrity who dated hi-so guy would never give up their relationship for an actor. In many case they will run after the money. But this time it's the other way around for her. She choose actor over rich business man.