❤️ Various ET News

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
The show was TeeTaiKrua I think. It must have been a blurry small pic or something 5555 But then he probably dated two women who looks exactly alike for a reason. :risas3:

The media doesn't pay much attention to their singers/artists, unless they get a hint of a huge scandal.

He's getting all the ladies with his honey voice. :pancarta: Some ladies love the teddy bear type.
:facepalm::confused:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Press conference: he said it started about 10 or so years ago. At that time he was dating Pla (his wife) for about 4 years. He asked her to msrry but she was not ready cus she wanted to continued her education. They started to have a little problem so she said how about he find someone else which he believed she really didn't mean it. But regardless that's when he met Beau and they began dating in which Beau had no clue at all that there's Pla. Since then he was always able to go the other way (way to hide), he didn't dare tell. he kept turning this way and that way, he thought about backing up but he couldn't, instead he became lost. He was unable to stop the whole mess, it was too big. (Reporter asked why he didn't tell Beau before he married Pla) he didn't dare to, he was too much of a coward. He was afraid she couldn't live. He is completely at fault because he created two world, one for Pla and one for Beau. They both didn't know about the other world. They were both great gf that emotionally supportive of him. (Reporter asked, the two girls didnt know?) No they didn't (reporter said, but Beau said Pla knows) that's his fault cus the day he broke off with her, he told her Pla probably knew because their relationship was so public. But turns out Pla didnt know cus she trusted him. As for Beau she didnt know at all cus he took good care of the world he created for her. (Reporter: dont you think this is too mean hearted?) Yes, its mean, very mean. He hated myself tremendously. He fell asleep with it, woke up with it. He created so much scandals for the people around me. What he ask and want everyone to know is that this is completely his fault. He's the only one who lied about this. The ladies did nothing wrong, it was all him. (Reporter: did you think of what the ending would look like? Let go of one or keep them both?) He thought about it often but then everytime he tried to tell them, he couldn't. He started to tell them once but he backed out. ( Reporter: how are you going to end it now?) Well it's all over now. He spoke to both family and thank them for understanding. He talked to Beau's family and they were still nice to him. They said they were disappointed and didn't think this would happen. He talked to Beau and she was stronger than he thought. They agreed to end things and just be business partners. (Reporter: how did you decide who to marry?) He got married because he didn't want to lose her. He didn't choose, he just let it happen. (Reporter: so was it Pla that wanted to marry) he chose to let it happen (Reporter: is it true that you went to see Beau during your wedding) yes, to let her know. To explain. (Reporter: did you ever thought about living with both of them?) No ( reporter: what's the future of your career? If fans ban you, will you be able to accept it?) Yes (Reporter: so what is the future with Pla? Is she able to accept that Beau still in your life as a business partner?) He talked to Pla about all this already.

He confirmed that Pla is not pregnant. He apologized to his fans and thank them for their support in the past.

His conference was a little confusing. I don't believe it at all that Pla doesn't know. But regardless i think he's done with the industry which is why he decided to marry Pla. I felt that he's been done for a while, at least within the past year or two.

Reactions: rae

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Press conference: he said it started about 10 or so years ago. At that time he was dating Pla (his wife) for about 4 years. He asked her to msrry but she was not ready cus she wanted to continued her education. They started to have a little problem so she said how about he find someone else which he believed she really didn't mean it. But regardless that's when he met Beau and they began dating in which Beau had no clue at all that there's Pla. Since then he was always able to go the other way (way to hide), he didn't dare tell. he kept turning this way and that way, he thought about backing up but he couldn't, instead he became lost. He was unable to stop the whole mess, it was too big. (Reporter asked why he didn't tell Beau before he married Pla) he didn't dare to, he was too much of a coward. He was afraid she couldn't live. He is completely at fault because he created two world, one for Pla and one for Beau. They both didn't know about the other world. They were both great gf that emotionally supportive of him. (Reporter asked, the two girls didnt know?) No they didn't (reporter said, but Beau said Pla knows) that's his fault cus the day he broke off with her, he told her Pla probably knew because their relationship was so public. But turns out Pla didnt know cus she trusted him. As for Beau she didnt know at all cus he took good care of the world he created for her. (Reporter: dont you think this is too mean hearted?) Yes, its mean, very mean. He hated myself tremendously. He fell asleep with it, woke up with it. He created so much scandals for the people around me. What he ask and want everyone to know is that this is completely his fault. He's the only one who lied about this. The ladies did nothing wrong, it was all him. (Reporter: did you think of what the ending would look like? Let go of one or keep them both?) He thought about it often but then everytime he tried to tell them, he couldn't. He started to tell them once but he backed out. ( Reporter: how are you going to end it now?) Well it's all over now. He spoke to both family and thank them for understanding. He talked to Beau's family and they were still nice to him. They said they were disappointed and didn't think this would happen. He talked to Beau and she was stronger than he thought. They agreed to end things and just be business partners. (Reporter: how did you decide who to marry?) He got married because he didn't want to lose her. He didn't choose, he just let it happen. (Reporter: so was it Pla that wanted to marry) he chose to let it happen (Reporter: is it true that you went to see Beau during your wedding) yes, to let her know. To explain. (Reporter: did you ever thought about living with both of them?) No ( reporter: what's the future of your career? If fans ban you, will you be able to accept it?) Yes (Reporter: so what is the future with Pla? Is she able to accept that Beau still in your life as a business partner?) He talked to Pla about all this already.

He confirmed that Pla is not pregnant. He apologized to his fans and thank them for their support in the past.

His conference was a little confusing. I don't believe it at all that Pla doesn't know. But regardless i think he's done with the industry which is why he decided to marry Pla. I felt that he's been done for a while, at least within the past year or two.
One word *b.tch

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah it was a little confusing, like he wouldn't directly answer. Thats why i dint believe that Pla doesnt know. All of his entertainment buddies knew about Beau cus they said they would tease him often on camera but had no idea there was also Pla. Like you're telling me that none of Pla's friends watch those shows? Really?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
He takes care of them...girls like that "security " of being taken care of

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
His interview sounded weak and full of excuses. He's someone who doesn't know what is enough. Whether Pla knows or not doesn't really matter... the one who is pitiful is Beau. She was kept in the dark while being shown about in the light.

"I kept wanting to come clean but every time I wanted to I was scared and got lost." My foot. That's his selfishness. He basically admitted he never thought about marrying Beau. He wasted her time...

Another perspective- what if Beau was a sugar baby?.... Just a thought.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I dont know. Sometime it's fun to read and gossip about scandals but then you take a step back and wonder wth. The past month or so why do we keep hearing about the awfulness of what these ahole guys who uses their fame and status are doing. From Pope to Pop. Like i cant stand to hear Pope's interview anymore. I mean i know it takes two to tangle but like how do we even know that he was upfront with all these girls? Because he's a praek? Because he's a smooth talker? Cus he's single so it's ok? :rolleyes: I mean look at Pop, he was a heartbreak singer with voice so smooth, not eye candy but look what he did, what he was able to do. What's really f up is that at the end of the day, the guys are ok but the girls get bashed. The guys continue with their life and their screaming fc who fantasize about a night or two in bed with them but the girls reputation are all shattered. Thinking about it, thats really messed up.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah it was a little confusing, like he wouldn't directly answer. Thats why i dint believe that Pla doesnt know. All of his entertainment buddies knew about Beau cus they said they would tease him often on camera but had no idea there was also Pla. Like you're telling me that none of Pla's friends watch those shows? Really?
Girl just needed the ring and the certificate.

mayag

sarNie Adult
There are so many people in this world dying to be an actor or a singer for even a second! These celebrities are so lucky to be where they're at, yet they go ahead and do dumb shit like this... This is what frustrates me the most. :facepalm:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
But then there's the other side....

They are not God and should not be put on pedestal

How do you know Pope isn't telling the truth? We don't know either way...Is it his fault the thai society view girls that way?

It's a grey area....

At the end I reflect on myself as a human and remember they are only human and do stupid things like I do.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
But then there's the other side....

They are not God and should not be put on pedestal

How do you know Pope isn't telling the truth? We don't know either way...Is it his fault the thai society view girls that way?

It's a grey area....

At the end I reflect on myself as a human and remember they are only human and do stupid things like I do.
Yeah, I pretty much view everyone as a normal human being. At the end of the day, we're all just people.
When we (non-celebs) mess up, we only have to put up with the embarrassment from the few family and friends around us.
But when celebrities mess up, they have to bear the consequences from the society and even world sometimes...
Same ilk different scale.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol but they are put on a pedestal. We see it here time and time again. Fc getting pissed and arguing with one another over opinion and comments.

If we say its not his fault that society view women that way but yet he adds to that view, following along with that view. Well i guess no one should be at fault then and things can nver really change. It's unfortunate..

Reactions: rae

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I don’t follow Pop and what he did, but with Pope’s situation, it’s not right how the woman is left with a tarnished reputation and jobless , etc while he is living life busy filming a new lakorn and has tons of ppl who stand behind him just cuz he’s their “Khun P”” or whatever reason. I think that even if he did something so stinkin horrid, he’d prob get away with it. So sad

Last edited:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I think both women knew about the other with Pop. And they might be continuing it.

I don't know. I just find it hard to believe that if you found out your boyfriend lied to you for 10 years, had another woman, publicly humiliated you, and dumped you on his wedding day, that you would continue to be his "business partner." She seems pretty chill about the whole thing.

I've had a bigger freakout than her when my boyfriend finishes my ice cream. So she either knows and is ok with it or she's on some strong drugs to keep her so mellow.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol but they are put on a pedestal. We see it here time and time again. Fc getting pissed and arguing with one another over opinion and comments.

If we say its not his fault that society view women that way but yet he adds to that view, following along with that view. Well i guess no one should be at fault then and things can nver really change. It's unfortunate..

It isn't his fault that the thai ppl bash her and all girls in that situation.

Is he blameless. Heck no... but I don't know the true story so I can't really judge. Then we are all to blame for this warp thinking. Blame the person on IG bashing the girl keeping that thinking alive. I'm sure we read through it and it is mostly girls bashing her.

How is he adding to the view? Is he preaching and posting crap degrading women? It's not like he is trump saying all those stuff on IG. He is in a consensual relationship.

Most of us adult can distinguish the different and don't put them in a pedestal. But I see the other case where they are held at such a HIGHER standard than "normal people"

We don't really have real facts to base on. I don't want to make a big assumption that he is evil base on these "facts". Then the whole society is guilty and Pope is part of the society along with these ppl openly judging and bashing the girl. They are just or more guilty as pope.

Those on glass houses, shouldn't throw stones

Again...a great series I saw is pinocchio (kdrama)...it did a great job showing the manipulations of the media and the grey area or even the songkram about the maya world.

The court of public opinion holds more power than the Gov court.

PINOCCHIO
JaeMyung: This is interesting.
Depending on how something is edited, a person can become the devil or a hero.
Through your methods of editing the footage, you turned my father into the devil 13 years

"TV can kill an innocent person with just one statement."
Choi Dal Po

"New stories are often compared to an onion. Because with every layer that's peeled off, another layer of truth gets revealed."
Song Cha Ok

“How scary a person can be when they don’t realize the gravity of the words they speak.”

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
When you have tons of people following you, it's unfortunate that you are put at a higher standard than normal people because like it or not you become a role model, an idol to others. :)

But whatever, we arent going to see eye to eye. We've been through pages with our different views. I thank you for your perspective on Pope's issue ;).

bit

sarNie Adult
I think both women knew about the other with Pop. And they might be continuing it.

I don't know. I just find it hard to believe that if you found out your boyfriend lied to you for 10 years, had another woman, publicly humiliated you, and dumped you on his wedding day, that you would continue to be his "business partner." She seems pretty chill about the whole thing.

I've had a bigger freakout than her when my boyfriend finishes my ice cream. So she either knows and is ok with it or she's on some strong drugs to keep her so mellow.
I’m pretty sure both know, it’s not like his hiding it with the 2nd one and out of all his friends none decided to tell the 2nd he is getting married and even her family is okay...

Everyone knows but decided to play dumb for whatever reason.