❤️ Various ET News

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I wonder how it will be for him if he happens to fall in love with a nice conservative girl. Would all this scare her away?
The majority of women will always love and accept the man for who they are at the present moment and never judge him for his past. I take myself as an example. When love hits, no one can stop it.

What is Pooklook wearing at the NY Fashion week? Girl, it's so not my style.

I don't support Punjan and Thisa. I just don't fancy his dating history. He seems smitten because Thisa is new but I wouldn't be quick to conclude anything. Punjan over Mik? Thisa, you better think this through. If Thisa chooses Punjan over Mik, if I were Mik, I'd move on. If he hasn't already done so. You want to be someone's first choice, not second. Sure, you can forgive Thisa for not choosing you a few years ago, but if she keeps choosing other guys and not you, smell the roses and move on. I like both Thisa and Mik, but perhaps it just wasn't meant to be or at least, for now. I don't know if Mik and Thisa ever moved on from being close/talking to real dating. Maybe they did give it a try but turns out that being friends is better, you know?

I, for one, don't believe in cheaters or playboys changing. Okay, maybe like 2% of men do, but the rest? Let's be real, they don't.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The majority of women will always love and accept the man for who they are at the present moment and never judge him for his past. I take myself as an example. When love hits, no one can stop it.

What is Pooklook wearing at the NY Fashion week? Girl, it's so not my style.

I don't support Punjan and Thisa. I just don't fancy his dating history. He seems smitten because Thisa is new but I wouldn't be quick to conclude anything. Punjan over Mik? Thisa, you better think this through. If Thisa chooses Punjan over Mik, if I were Mik, I'd move on. If he hasn't already done so. You want to be someone's first choice, not second. Sure, you can forgive Thisa for not choosing you a few years ago, but if she keeps choosing other guys and not you, smell the roses and move on. I like both Thisa and Mik, but perhaps it just wasn't meant to be or at least, for now. I don't know if Mik and Thisa ever moved on from being close/talking to real dating. Maybe they did give it a try but turns out that being friends is better, you know?

I, for one, don't believe in cheaters or playboys changing. Okay, maybe like 2% of men do, but the rest? Let's be real, they don't.
What’s with PJ’s dating history? Is he like Pope or something?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
What's being a player? Just dating a lot and can't commit?

There-s plenty of guys who is with someone for years and don't get married then after the break up, they date a another girl for a 1yr and get married. It depends on finding the right one. Or it just right one for right now lol

Many players are just that...right for right now and will never commit

I know ppl who date often and want a relationship but it's not maintain. Some grow as a person and become different.

My cousin is a player. He was in 2 long term relationships. That's it. The other's are fleeting.

He regret his last relationship. ...they had a family. He fucked up. Not by cheating but by his lacked of growth. At the end I also think it's personality clash. He was really good because he loved her and do as she pleased. But his core personalities is that he is extremely social person and he drank too much and party.

Honeymoon period last about 2 years. That's when the true self is reveal.

"Treat your relationship like the beginning, then there won't be an ending "

My 2 yrs was great w/my ex...the others was a constant struggle but I was stuck on... commitment and loyalty. No one cheated but it died down and ppl stop trying and making an effort. Relationship are like a car. If it doesn't have it's monthly maintenance it won't run smoothly. At the end our personality didn't clash and should have ended it long ago. But I learnt a lot from it. We finally part ways and I grew as a person. He message me later and said he regret and wish he would have tried better. He was now in a new relationship and it taught him to appreciate me hahaha. He's like If I was doing what I am doing now for you it would be good. He basically neglected our relationship after being together so long and became complacent. He only tried for a little when we fight about it lol

I've move on and thank him for teaching me how I can be a better person and how to be better in my next relationship.

He is someone it seems who has to be w/someone. They broke up and now he is w/someone else and have a child. As far as I know when he is with someone he is with someone (committed) . His issues like many ppl is lack of effort after the honeymoon period is done.

We are still cool with each other

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
I'm glad netizens are putting award shows on check now, questioning the candidates and nominations, but they're still not as direct as I want them to be. Haha. I agree with them that Oh should have been on the list of nominations for Kahon. Even though, there are netizens who support Vill's performance in there, too, and question why the lakorn is not even in the list or at the slightest mentioned, but Oh was just so good in there. There's popularity and ratings that come into play but then acting awards should stay as "acting" and not popularity. That's why we have popularity and acting awards and categories. But yeah, that's life because these award ceremonies need people to sponsor and watch them too, so they always go with popularity to fund their awards. Haha. Why is Nadech even on the Lists year after year when his acting is pretty boring, safe, and lacking?!
Safe, boring and lacking just won another award, the golden dart. He should have about 10 now...hahaha. While people accept other winners, a lot are questioning why he receive it.

Thai award show really lack prestige.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Serial daters are interesting. They date and date until they find the one. I have seen a few serial daters and a couple would make good husband once they settle down (nice, successful men) One did settle down in his early 30s. And simply love and adore his wife. But seeing him in his early years you would not think he would want to ever get married. And those men aren't really bad. At least, they date all they want while they are single and get it out of their system so when they finally get married then they stay put.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Safe, boring and lacking just won another award, the golden dart. He should have about 10 now...hahaha. While people accept other winners, a lot are questioning why he receive it.

Thai award show really lack prestige.
Agreed...if they want to hand it out to just about anyone for no particular reason then there's no need to elevate the award. It becomes nothing more than a show.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
What's being a player? Just dating a lot and can't commit?

There-s plenty of guys who is with someone for years and don't get married then after the break up, they date a another girl for a 1yr and get married. It depends on finding the right one. Or it just right one for right now lol

Many players are just that...right for right now and will never commit

I know ppl who date often and want a relationship but it's not maintain. Some grow as a person and become different.

My cousin is a player. He was in 2 long term relationships. That's it. The other's are fleeting.

He regret his last relationship. ...they had a family. He fucked up. Not by cheating but by his lacked of growth. At the end I also think it's personality clash. He was really good because he loved her and do as she pleased. But his core personalities is that he is extremely social person and he drank too much and party.

Honeymoon period last about 2 years. That's when the true self is reveal.

"Treat your relationship like the beginning, then there won't be an ending "

My 2 yrs was great w/my ex...the others was a constant struggle but I was stuck on... commitment and loyalty. No one cheated but it died down and ppl stop trying and making an effort. Relationship are like a car. If it doesn't have it's monthly maintenance it won't run smoothly. At the end our personality didn't clash and should have ended it long ago. But I learnt a lot from it. We finally part ways and I grew as a person. He message me later and said he regret and wish he would have tried better. He was now in a new relationship and it taught him to appreciate me hahaha. He's like If I was doing what I am doing now for you it would be good. He basically neglected our relationship after being together so long and became complacent. He only tried for a little when we fight about it lol

I've move on and thank him for teaching me how I can be a better person and how to be better in my next relationship.

He is someone it seems who has to be w/someone. They broke up and now he is w/someone else and have a child. As far as I know when he is with someone he is with someone (committed) . His issues like many ppl is lack of effort after the honeymoon period is done.

We are still cool with each other
:worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:
That about sums up my last relationship. Except I let it drag on longer than necessary. Some ppl don't value loyalty.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Serial daters are interesting. They date and date until they find the one. I have seen a few serial daters and a couple would make good husband once they settle down (nice, successful men) One did settle down in his early 30s. And simply love and adore his wife. But seeing him in his early years you would not think he would want to ever get married. And those men aren't really bad. At least, they date all they want while they are single and get it out of their system so when they finally get married then they stay put.
This apply to girls as well

Many ppl are serial daters. That's how most ppl figure out what they want.

Some ppl aren't meant to be in a serious commited relationship . Just be honest. Some ppl want poly and an open one. Again be honest and make sure all party wants the same thing and it will flow better

x0unerthanlater

I also let it dragged out longer than neccesarily as well. Yet I learn soo much of what NOT to do hahahaha
Fact was I wanted commitment. I'm talking till death do us part. I don't like the idea of marrying someone in hopes they are the one. Nope. He MUST be THE one before that. Good thing we never got married. If there's no one out there for me, I'm okay with living alone. :cheer:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Fact was I wanted commitment. I'm talking till death do us part. I don't like the idea of marrying someone in hopes they are the one. Nope. He MUST be THE one before that. Good thing we never got married. If there's no one out there for me, I'm okay with living alone. :cheer:
Same with me. My goal is travels and adventures. I got my pup

Bee N. Said it well. I'm not looking for someone. If it happens it happens. I'm content with my life. I will cont. ....to live and enjoy. . friends /traveling

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
It's so hard though cus like even if you are so sure that he is the one, the forever and he feels that way now, how are you going to guarantee that you will be the one the forever for him down the road? We can't unfortunately.

LOL and SMH at the award winners.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I will always remember this quote:
It's hard enough for a person to find love in a lifetime but it's even harder to find someone that truly love you.

Relationship is so hard and it takes a lot of work. And if we are too comfortable in it it usually doesn't last. People changed as they aged and feelings does changed along. Never be too comfortable with what you have...nothing needs more work than relationships/marriage to keep it going.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I will always remember this quote:
It's hard enough for a person to find love in a lifetime but it's even harder to find someone that truly love you.

Relationship is so hard and it takes a lot of work. And if we are too comfortable in it it usually doesn't last. People changed as they aged and feelings does changed along. Never be too comfortable with what you have...nothing needs more work than relationships/marriage to keep it going.
Thank you. We need advice especially people like us that have 0 experience and are in their 1st serious relationship.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Love yourself first and love yourself enough to walk away and be happy alone. We came into this world alone and will leave alone.

The trick is to find someone who has the same mindset as you. You need to learn and grow as a team and keep maintenance. As we grow older we change and grow apart or grow closer

I know of at least 5 couple who is in a loving long/committed(married) relationship. My friend is soo lucky. Her hubby loves her dearly. She rejected him at 1st and he was respectful and stayed friends and he waited for her for a long time. They are happily married and he is constantly saying and showing that he loves her. I tease her and say they make me sick hahaha

Rare as it is. I see it. If I can't have that, thenI'm good with my pups who loves me unconditionally hahaha

This is why I loved Mia 2018. It's about loving yourself.

Great song *love yourself*

When you don’t have room in your heart for anybody else
Do you still have courage to face your greatest fears

So can you love yourself, love yourself? *

Ain’t nobody in this world gonna love you, if you don’t love yourself

Save yourself, save yourself*

Ain’t nobody gonna save you, if you don’t save yourself

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Thank you. We need advice especially people like us that have 0 experience and are in their 1st serious relationship.
You're welcome. It's always a learning experience. When I was younger I thought Valentine was a must celebration day with flowers and all. This year, we didn't celebrate Valentine. Instead, we went out to eat and enjoy it with the kids. Flowers or gifts wasn't even on our minds because it's just not important anymore. Beside, I see it this way...why do I need someone telling me to celebrate a day of love with my husband. It's already done on a daily basis because I am spending it with him :)

These are the changes that can occur when we get older. What's so important in the early stages of a relationship doesn't hold much value as we get older. You will grow and shape the relationship. And sometimes, I think that's such a neat part of it all. To see it mature and changed. My almost 20 years of marriage is nothing like my first 5 or 10 years. The steps to get there is exhausting at times but it's also rewarding :)

x0unerthanlater

It's so hard though cus like even if you are so sure that he is the one, the forever and he feels that way now, how are you going to guarantee that you will be the one the forever for him down the road? We can't unfortunately.

LOL and SMH at the award winners.
Finding the one has to be a mutual feeling of course. If I feel that he doesn't think I'm the one than obviously we're not on the same page. Being together of one mind is very important. You shouldn't have to worry about constantly trying to keep up or trying to slow down.

I stop caring about those award shows. It's more a popularity contest nowadays.

noname123

sarNie Egg
I mean no offense but this thread has become too deep. I thought it was just about ET news not about your perfect guy or relationships. Is there any other thread for u discuss abt ur personal stuff