❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
It's not like a shock that she told her friends about her relationship. I mean werent we bashing Matt for not telling her friends about her relationship yet we're expecting this one not too? Yes it's different cus SK was married and Pope isnt but in the end it's the same thing no? Shouldn't she be more ok to tell her friends? Friends expect this type of trust. Actually both girls did tell their friends.

I dont know if i would call it broken up since i sounded like they were friends with benefits? Maybe she wanted more and when she did, Pope jet lol. Then maybe she told her friends and so they took revenge for her and leaked the chat? Hell i would if like i keep hearing about what a gentleman he was (especially after the popularity of BPS) yet i know how naughty he was behind the scenes lol. However that wasnt very smart to leak the whole chat. But then again he kept denying it.. oh dang you just cant win lol.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Hmm does anyone think it might be someone who is jealous of her? Especially cuz he is giving her $$.. why would someone leak those receipts unless they wanted to let others know he’s giving her money or paying her (for whatever reason)! Like They’re trying to ruin her reputation, that she’s giving him something in exchange for $$. And the shirtless Pope picture, they prob want ppl to think they are going at it (or they prob are !) And also want her to lose her job.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hmm does anyone think it might be someone who is jealous of her? Especially cuz he is giving her $$.. why would someone leak those receipts unless they wanted to let others know he’s giving her money or paying her (for whatever reason)! Like They’re trying to ruin her reputation, that she’s giving him something in exchange for $$. And the shirtless Pope picture, they prob want ppl to think they are going at it (or they prob are !) And if Pope is giving me $$ for just companionship (not casual romps) ,, I’d shut my mouth!
It probably is one of her “friends” who is jealous of her

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Another theory some people mentioned was that maybe her email wasnt hack but someone very close to her may had checked her phone and sent it to the media. This can happen because it happened to my fav koojin couple.

rae

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the translation, KitKat516!

Omg, it's annoying how the reporter asked her if she was shocked that a popular actor wanted to talk to her. Uhhh, she's a pretty girl, I'm sure she's had plenty of guys wanting to talk to her before Pope came along. :rolleyes:

I don't find it surprising she told some of her good friends about Pope. People react differently when it comes to sharing stuff about their love life. But I do think the hacker is someone she told, or a loose lipped friend that shared it with other people. Either way, I feel bad for her because she should not be shamed and harassed for the arrangement that she has with Pope to the point where she had to quit her job. And now she's dealing with a hacker that may or may not be a member of her close circle of friends. Yikes.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
reported by my sister in law (she watched the whole thing haha)

So she admitted that she knew him for about a year. She said the money he transferred was not for her favors but because she bought supplies (lol tissue and other stuff probably haha). She wanted to come out and clear herself cus he really believed that it was her who leaked it. She wanted to let him know that it really wasnt. (Sounds like she has more feelings but Pope just wanted sex)

Also her career (as a flight attendant) ended and she voluntarily quit cus they have a zero tolerance policy about reputation.

Im still reading people arent blaming him at all, saying he's not wrong (and he's not) but they are still firmly believing that she leaked it. I read a few that said if she wasnt so easy, Pope would probably treat her better. The double standards are strong. :rolleyes:

rae

sarNie Adult
I've noticed that with these friends with benefits arrangements, it usually ends up with one side catching feelings and wanting more from the relationship.

I hate the double standards though, because if she is easy, then so is he. Also, I don't believe she leaked it herself because she also has a lot to lose, seeing as her reputation is now smeared and she's out of a job, and for what? Does Pope really think she would go and torpedo her life just for a chance with him, or to get revenge on him? :confused12::rolleyes:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I've noticed that with these friends with benefits arrangements, it usually ends up with one side catching feelings and wanting more from the relationship.

I hate the double standards though, because if she is easy, then so is he. Also, I don't believe she leaked it herself because she also has a lot to lose, seeing as her reputation is now smeared and she's out of a job, and for what? Does Pope really think she would go and torpedo her life just for a chance with him, or to get revenge on him? :confused12::rolleyes:
Some girls really are that psycho so I don’t blame Pope for being suspicious but I don’t think Muey Li leaked the messages. Man I feel bad for this girl. Neither of them deserve any hate because neither of them did anything wrong. They’re just adults having sex with one another. What’s the big deal?? People need to quit slut shaming. We’re in 2019 already people.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Poor girl,, whoever hacked her (I believe it was someone jealous) they’re prob overjoyed that Pope most likely doesn’t want anything to do with her anymore since he believes she leaked it all. But Pope!! What do you have to hide???? I mean, I’ll admit I was surprised at the beginning of all this cuz I thought Pope is just this awkward and proper guy,,but according to what others say, he’s always had a reputation, so he shouldn’t despise her when truths came out

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
If my friend ever exposed a guy I was seeing (and was stressing over) just because she thinks she needs to see to his misery, I'd cut off ties with her. Cuz exposing him is also exposing me at the same time. What friend would even do something that malicious.

I'm almost 100% sure it's one of her friends who's psycho and jealous.
And ppl saying she's the one who leaked it herself are dim witted. It's not like she's some jobless girl.

Pope probably thinks it's her because there has been p'eks exposed by their crazy ex gf's before (and vice versa). You can't trust nobody!

I tell my friends things... but I don't tell every friend the same things. Gotta pick and choose wisely as adults. Friends are ppl closes to you and are the ones that can hurt you in the worst possible ways.