❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Damn Muey Li past getting digged big time. Her two exes (from AF) and one of the moms (of the two) are throwing shades big time.
Savages...
IDK what she did wrong but as "men" they should mind their business. Dragging a woman, an ex at that, is low. No matter what she did to them, it should remain between two ppl.

If I understand the situation correctly, her phone was hacked and her chats were leaked. The officials should have a professional hacker on their team. Wouldn't they be able to find out who hacked her phone? And how would they know to hack her phone if it wasn't someone she told her private life to. I don't think hackers go around snooping on random people's phones just in case they can expose them. That's a little too much TV drama there.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ok found the convo

Ex #1 post on his fb:

It is so strange that for some people who always goes to the temple and do merits after merits but in the end they still behave like an imbecile.

Ex#2: bitch2019

Ex#1: pity

Ex#2: no pity, if i have a gun I'll aim it at the heart!! So satisfying!!!!! Hahahaha

Ex#1: hahaha add another on. High five

......….................................
I think it's more like her email got hacked. I dont know what application she uses but like i use Hangouts and it links to my gmail. I can pull up all my convo or screencap when i log into google mail from my pc.

With that said i dont think its random people either but definitely one of her close friend in that group chat.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ok found the convo

Ex #1 post on his fb:

It is so strange that for some people who always goes to the temple and do merits after merits but in the end they still behave like an imbecile.

Ex#2: bitch2019

Ex#1: pity

Ex#2: no pity, if i have a gun I'll aim it at the heart!! So satisfying!!!!! Hahahaha

Ex#1: hahaha add another on. High five

......….................................
I think it's more like her email got hacked. I dont inow what application she uses but like i use Hangouts and it links to my gmail. I can pull up all my convo or screencap when i log into google mail from my pc.
Damn they must really hate her :confused0:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I'm connected to my Gmail through the phone too but I don't sync the info. I manually upload to my drive if I want to save something.

But then I don't have anything exciting to save anyway, lol

Those dudes must've had their ego deflated to be blatantly mean like that. Losers.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Woooah, bitch2019?

I believe this is showing the police report, she posted it on her IG page a couple days ago, So I don’t think she herself leaked any info/pics..

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Woooah, bitch2019?

I believe this is showing the police report, she posted it on her IG page a couple days ago, So I don’t think she herself leaked any info/pics..

I feel bad for her :( probably one of her friends started gossiping about her relationship with Pope and someone decided to hack her.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Funny that Ajarn Luck warned Pope of a leaked part 2 a year go when he had the first one.

I'm connected to my Gmail through the phone too but I don't sync the info. I manually upload to my drive if I want to save something.

But then I don't have anything exciting to save anyway, lol

Those dudes must've had their ego deflated to be blatantly mean like that. Losers.
Lol same here. I have lots of pictures of my dogs that i sent to my bf daily but no sexting. We're a boring couple :crybaby2::pancarta:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Funny that Ajarn Luck warned Pope of a leaked part 2 a year go when he had the first one.

Lol same here. I have lots of pictures of my dogs that i sent to my bf daily but no sexting. We're a boring couple :crybaby2::pancarta:
I’m too distrustful of people. I would never send a nude to anyone even if we’ve been married forever. I’m too paranoid for that lool

rae

sarNie Adult
This really sucks that she's getting publicly shamed like this for a relationship between two single and consenting adults. How is that an embarrassment to her workplace when she's not breaking any laws, if anything she's the victim because someone leaked her private info out!

Also, it seems like her exes aren't in her life for a reason. Too bad they're not self aware enough to know why. :rolleyes:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol Pope post a clip on ig story of him, Phet, and King. In the story Phet and King were playing games and Pope were trying to study his lakorn script. His script "coincidentally" said (with his friends in the background loudly playing games):

Pope: I have nothing to clear with you.
King: the capped script
Pope: It ended that day.
(Him reading someone elses lines): it cant end!
Phet: knock knock ( as in punch)
(Pope reading someone's elses line): call me, please call me
Phet and King: shoot shoot shoot
(At the same time Pope said): shoot thoom, im willing to die, k.o!

Lol i dont know whether to laugh or shake my head lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol Pope post a clip on ig story of him, Phet, and King. In the story Phet and King were playing games and Pope were trying to study his lakorn script. His script "coincidentally" said (with his friends in the background loudly playing games):

Pope: I have nothing to clear with you.
King: the capped script
Pope: It ended that day.
(Him reading someone elses lines): it cant end!
Phet: knock knock ( as in punch)
(Pope reading someone's elses line): call me, please call me
Phet and King: shoot shoot shoot
(At the same time Pope said): shoot thoom, im willing to die, k.o!

Lol i dont know whether to laugh or shake my head lol.
Pope is the biggest dork of all :risas3:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
She's asking for the society to look at her in a different light. To see her as a women. If they were her, would they do something like this? (I think she meant how they accused her of leaking the line). If you have good feelings or intentions for someone, you wouldn't hurt them like this. She wants society to rethink, to not judge base on the media that is out there (rumors, news, he said she said). She restated that she did not leak it and disnt even know about it til 2 days later. She said her Line and IG got hacked. She said that when she got hacked someone sent her friend a msg to borrow money but her friends got suspicious because "she" asked for cash(?) vs giving an account number. So that's how she knew she got hacked which was why she went to file a report. She said she really doesn't know where it leaked from. Was it the hack or maybe when she sent it to her friends? She doesn't want to blame it on her friends but she confirmed that she did not leak it herself.

Reporters askes if she asked anyone if it is hard to hack Line.

She answered that she did asked a friend who is a programmer and they said they are hard to hack but not impossible (they're right, everything can be hacked).

Reporter asked if she sent them to her friends. She sort of answered and sort of didn't want to but said she gossip with them like what you normally do. They then asked if she thought things would turn out like this. She said she never thought it would turn out this way cus it was just normal friends gossiping and they're all really close friends (well sweetie you may think they are your close friends but one of them doesn't see you the same, that is if it was one of her friends)

Reporter decided to just be blunt. They asked when she knew Pope. She said she doesnt want to cause another issue. She said she knew him for a while now. They asked about the leaked picture (of him in sweat and no shirt), she said she doesnt know anything about that picture cus she did not take that picture.

They asked how long ago did she meet him, before or after BPS. She rather not say. Today she want to just to say that she did not leak that chat and pictures. However they wouldn't stop (duh) and asked if they known each other for 5 months according to rumors. She again wont answer. She just said she knew him. They are just bro/sis now.

Reporter then asked if she was shock that he who is popular wanted to talk to her (wtf, dude is Pope a god that i overlooked or something? man this reporter sound like that salty idiot that is hating on Matt)

She answered that when she talk to someone she doesnt look at who or what he is. She look at his personality. She doesnt judge his profile or if he's famous

Ok sorry guys i dont want to listen anymore. This double standard thing is annoying me. So maybe someone else can pick it up. I left off at 5:57

Last edited:

Adrik

sarNie Egg
She's asking for the society to look at her in a different light. To see her as a women. If they were her, would they do something like this? (I think she meant how they accused her of leaking the line). If you have good feelings or intentions for someone, you wouldn't hurt them like this. She wants society to rethink, to not judge base on the media that is out there (rumors, news, he said she said). She restated that she did not leak it and disnt even know about it til 2 days later. She said her Line and IG got hacked. She said that when she got hacked someone sent her friend a msg to borrow money but her friends got suspicious because "she" asked for cash(?) vs giving an account number. So that's how she knew she got hacked which was why she went to file a report. She said she really doesn't know where it leaked from. Was it the hack or maybe when she sent it to her friends? She doesn't want to blame it on her friends but she confirmed that she did not leak it herself.

She answered that she did asked a friend who is a programmer and they said they are hard to hack but not impossible (they're right, everything can be hacked).

Reporter asked if she sent them to her friends. She sort of answered and sort of didn't want to but said she gossip with them like what you normally do. They then asked if she thought things would turn out like this. She said she never thought it would turn out this way cus it was just normal friends gossiping and they're all really close friends (well sweetie you may think they are your close friends but one of them doesn't see you the same, that is if it was one of her friends)

Reporter decided to just be blunt. They asked when she knew Pope. She said she doesnt want to cause another issue. She said she knew him for a while now. They asked about the leaked picture (of him in sweat and no shirt), she said she doesnt know anything about that picture cus she did not take that picture.

They asked how long ago did she meet him, before or after BPS. She rather not say. Today she want to just to say that she did not leak that chat and pictures. However they wouldn't stop (duh) and asked if they known each other for 5 months according to rumors. She again wont answer. She just said she knew him. They are just bro/sis now.

Reporter then asked if she was shock that he who is popular wanted to talk to her (wtf, dude is Pope a god that i overlooked or something? man this reporter sound like that salty idiot that is hating on Matt)

She answered that when she talk to someone she doesnt look at who or what he is. She look at his personality. She doesnt judge his profile or if he's famous

Ok sorry guys i dont want to listen anymore. This double standard thing is annoying me. So maybe someone else can pick it up. I left off at 5:57

Hahaha. Thanks @KitKat516 its very interesting. so she is indeed tell her friend about her relationship. are they broke up now?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Thanks for the translation!