❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Custody is ugly, well sometime. My cousin never got to see his son for his birthday or holidays until he had to go to court for it. But even after that his ex wife was vicious in having her parents take my nephew on a week long trip when its my cousin's time to get him. Like we were supposed to have him for Halloween and Christmas, his mom got Thanksgiving and New Year. Well the other side threw a Halloween party for him and took him to japan for the holidays which meant xmas and new year. She told him to call his father and told him that he rather go to Japan cus they're going to Disneyworld. What is a father to do? I told him to go back to court for it but he doesnt want to put his son through that again. I didn't know that some court system would question the child too. Also he said the bickering is among the adult, not the child. The adults are the one who teaches kids to feel bad or what they should feel.

Anyways i don't think Aff is like that though. Maybe SK really couldnt take her on new year because they had a New Year party for the staff which im sure was planned weeks in advance.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The only thing that bothers me is that they probably used their status and connections to meet the girls while normal fans have to fight amongs themselves for meet and greets events.
Lalisa is a fan of Taew. Not so sure about Mew but it’s pretty obvious that they would have met each other. But yeah I wish us regular folks could get a chance to meet them backstage like this lol

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Well SK started it by trying to make himself look good. He posted on his IG something like if it was possible for him to spend Peemai's bday with her, he would've went. Some people took that as him implying that because Aff has custody, he couldn't be with her cause he wasn't invited. That's why the reporters went to ask Aff. Aff said she invited him and his parents both for Peemai's birthday party and the days leading up to it and after. He couldn't make all those days. Yeah ok the guy is busy with business but its clear his kid isn't a priority. The 8th when he posted pics with her, is his regular scheduled days.

Reactions: rae

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
11DD64B7-365C-46E4-8B84-547678D9E58F.jpeg So is Bomb gay? My gaydar is always super strong with him so this would not be a surprise to me if he was. I’ve always had the sneaking suspicion that he was dating one of Mints brothers cause isn’t one of them gay and isn’t Bomb always at her house with her brother. When I saw this picture I was like did everyone else finally catch on? So does this say they are talking or something?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I never heard that one of her brother is gay lol..well its definitely not Mond cus he's dating another actress from gmm25.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I never heard that one of her brother is gay lol..well its definitely not Mond cus he's dating another actress from gmm25.
Oh one of her brothers isn’t gay? well my gaydar is strong for one of the brothers as well. Strong enough for me to automatically assume he was gay. I need to be more careful these days with that lol I’m not sure which one of her brothers is which. Idk her brothers names. What does the article say exactly?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol the article said that chinese fans are shipping them and he's ok with it nor does he care that people dont see him as not a true man.

Dj Matoom who are semi close to Mint, her brothers and Bomb denied that they're gay. They're just very close lol. Their mom practically adopted him lol.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Songkran is such a dick for missing out on his own kid's birthday. I don't care what excuses you have, you are rich and can obviously take a few hours off, I've never seen him do anything productive. He seems like he has all the time in the world seeing while he's with Matt. Aff is so smooth in her interviews, no er and ums, just straight up talks about the situation. I can see why the public is so involved on her side, you have no choice but to like her more than Matt in her interviews.

Aff has a bunch of lakorn offers, lots of zaap roles too, hopefully she's coming back to lakorns this year and it's likely to be with channel one. Would love to see her with Aum again.

I want to see her with Aum again onscreen. Sorry but he only has great onscreen magic with Aff.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I want to see her with Aum again onscreen. Sorry but he only has great onscreen magic with Aff.
A-team reunion would have been wayyyyy better a couple years ago. Even though I love her, Aff looks like the typical plastic housewife type now whereas Aum still looks hot as f*ck. It would look wierd to me.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
A-team reunion would have been wayyyyy better a couple years ago. Even though I love her, Aff looks like the typical plastic housewife type now whereas Aum still looks hot as f*ck. It would look wierd to me.
It is ok I ready to take it all :thumbup:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It is ok I ready to take it all :thumbup:
I hope it’s with a good storyline at least! I miss Aum as a leading man in Ch3 :( they still give Tik all these good roles and n’eks and he looks old enough to be their daddy and Aum looks amazing for his age and can actually act but gets all these supporting roles.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The only thing that bothers me is that they probably used their status and connections to meet the girls while normal fans have to fight amongs themselves for meet and greets events.
I think Taew and Lisa has the same teacher. Kru Koy. Not sure if it's school teacher or dance teacher...

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
That makes sense.

The clip where they meet for the first time is so cute! Taew & Mew looked so smol cuz Lisa had to bend down to hug them lol
The two shorties Mew and Taew met the two giants Lisa and Rose loool Its funny because in BP, Rose and Lisa are the youngest and the tallest of the group and the two other members are the older ones and they are shorties like Taew and Mew!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The two shorties Mew and Taew met the two giants Lisa and Rose loool Its funny because in BP, Rose and Lisa are the youngest and the tallest of the group and the two other members are the older ones and they are shorties like Taew and Mew!
I don't really follow BP but I'm glad they had this concert in Thailand at the moment. I think Lisa really needed to see how much ppl love her. Being home is the best way to recharge.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Wow a lot more got to meet her today. Its so unfair that some people get praised while others sometimes get bashed for special treatments.
Its funny how in the past some people used to look down on kpop and bash the fans that dont support their local talents and music. Look at everything now.:risas3: