❤️ Various ET News

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Tanya got interviewed about Tack and his partner, their marriage/wedding. The woman is related to Tanya's husband Peck.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
https://www.instagram./p/Bsc7RgxhUOj/
What was Mint asked here about Matt?
People wondering why she doesnt comment on Matt's post. But toey post and showed encouragement/support.
She said she doesnt know what to say if she comments and when she see alot of negative comments so doesnt want to reply too.
They asked if she worried about matt and is she feeling uncomfortable position.
She said yes shes worried but everything is settled into its own way and doesnt really concern her anymore.
When did they last meet?
They last met at the ch3 calender signing, shes sees mew teaw often becsuse of work, toey is on a long vacay.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
its obvious mint has distanced herself from matt and the other girls. that whole furby stuff was short lived and a liability because of matt. she spends more time with mai now. lol i think she appreciates a friend like mai more now.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
People wondering why she doesnt comment on Matt's post. But toey post and showed encouragement/support.
She said she doesnt know what to say if she comments and when she see alot of negative comments so doesnt want to reply too.
They asked if she worried about matt and is she feeling uncomfortable position.
She said yes shes worried but everything is settled into its own way and doesnt really concern her anymore.
When did they last meet?
They last met at the ch3 calender signing, shes sees mew teaw often becsuse of work, toey is on a long vacay.
I feel bad for Mint tbh. This whole situation sucks for her. Thank you for the translation

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
its obvious mint has distanced herself from matt and the other girls. that whole furby stuff was short lived and a liability because of matt. she spends more time with mai now. lol i think she appreciates a friend like mai more now.
Mint has distanced herself from Matt but not the other girls. Furby Gang is still pretty active with each other it’s just that Matt hasn’t been interacting with them that much and she ruined it for them as a whole. Now it will be hard for Mint, Taew, Mew, and Toey to meet up without Matt cause then the media will go crazy with it and will start questioning all the girls “Did you guys kick Matt out of Furby Gang?” “Are you guys still friends with Matt?”. Also mint has been closer to Mai than the rest of the girls for quite awhile I think. She’s always hung out with Mai more than she ever did with any of the other girls. They’ve been good friends for a long time.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I'm sure they still hang out but no one upload pics to IG for obvious reasons. Matt is pretty much occupied atm. Between MLFTS & of course the early stages of dating.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Mint and gangs storylines never get happy endings ...sigh. I think she is not at ease with Matt dating SK