❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Tono’s ex-wife Mo had mental health issues. Bipolar or something.
Yeah i heard she's bipolar too and through out the whole time they were together, he was practically friendless. From what i heard (not sure if its true or not, just what i read on pantip back when the drama went down) they were always fighting, he could never go anywhere, sometime not even work. She would get upset when he goes see his mom, they really disliked her. I think his mom had a lot to do with him deciding to do walk out on her.

Wonder if she's getting help now.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah i heard she's bipolar too and through out the whole time they were together, he was practically friendless. From what i heard (not sure if its true or not, just what i read on pantip back when the drama went down) they were always fighting, he could never go anywhere, sometime not even work. She would get upset when he goes see his mom, they really disliked her. I think his mom had a lot to do with him deciding to do walk out on her.

Wonder if she's getting help now.
If all that is true, it’s very understandable why he left her. It sounded like a very toxic relationship. Didn’t they get married super fast too?

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I've been away.

Anyway, Matt is becoming rubbish like Songkran, arrogant and shameless. Matt already upset the reporters by telling them to rewind the clip because she wasn't going to repeat herself and now, she's posting such thoughtless posts. Matt, you were caught publicly lying about Songkran. You pretty much betrayed your friend, Mint. You're rumored to have cheated on your ex-boyfriend. Yet you're acting foolishly like the world owes you. You post up a message to taunt reporters and commentators when you're a public figure. It's pretty normal to have your photos taken when you're out in public regardless of who you're with. However, when it comes to Songkran, you're the one over dramatizing it, overreacting to it, and refusing to let go. I don't see a point in her post. She's heavily influenced by Songkran who totally loves the spotlight right now even as the jerk. If Matt were to burn her bridges, she only has herself to blame. You know, Matt has always been a hard person to work with based on previous rumors. Perhaps Matt has always been a little rotten, a little wild, and a little stubborn, that's why she loves Songkran. Like they say, your true character comes out when you're under pressure. Matt is trying to not crack and she believes that by posting such posts, it shows that she's handling things well, not caring about the world or anyone, but actually, it just shows how insecure she is. She knows she did something wrong, so she's trying to prove it to others that she's not wrong and that she's going to win in the end. Honey, that's where you go wrong. You can't fix wrong with wrong again. Why can't Matt just date Songkran peacefully? That's what mature level headed people do and at her age. Look at Aff, she's so classy compared to Matt. Why does she always have to feel so defensive when she chose this road?! Anyway, that's just my take on it. I know there are a lot of Matt fans here.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
I seriously think some of these discussions can have their own thread especially Matt! there is like multiple topics just in this one page got lost didn't know what you guys were talking about some car accident? anyway, just saying. are we trying to save threads? lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I've been away.

Anyway, Matt is becoming rubbish like Songkran, arrogant and shameless. Matt already upset the reporters by telling them to rewind the clip because she wasn't going to repeat herself and now, she's posting such thoughtless posts. Matt, you were caught publicly lying about Songkran. You pretty much betrayed your friend, Mint. You're rumored to have cheated on your ex-boyfriend. Yet you're acting foolishly like the world owes you. You post up a message to taunt reporters and commentators when you're a public figure. It's pretty normal to have your photos taken when you're out in public regardless of who you're with. However, when it comes to Songkran, you're the one over dramatizing it, overreacting to it, and refusing to let go. I don't see a point in her post. She's heavily influenced by Songkran who totally loves the spotlight right now even as the jerk. If Matt were to burn her bridges, she only has herself to blame. You know, Matt has always been a hard person to work with based on previous rumors. Perhaps Matt has always been a little rotten, a little wild, and a little stubborn, that's why she loves Songkran. Like they say, your true character comes out when you're under pressure. Matt is trying to not crack and she believes that by posting such posts, it shows that she's handling things well, not caring about the world or anyone, but actually, it just shows how insecure she is. She knows she did something wrong, so she's trying to prove it to others that she's not wrong and that she's going to win in the end. Honey, that's where you go wrong. You can't fix wrong with wrong again. Why can't Matt just date Songkran peacefully? That's what mature level headed people do and at her age. Look at Aff, she's so classy compared to Matt. Why does she always have to feel so defensive when she chose this road?! Anyway, that's just my take on it. I know there are a lot of Matt fans here.
I also think she’s handling all of this pretty badly and is for sure being overly defensive but I don’t think that makes her a rotten person. That’s a bit too much in my opinion but you do you I guess. I do think she should have laid lower for awhile longer and never should have posted that caption. To me, it just looked like she wanted to stir up a shit storm because I’m sure she knew once she posted that caption that people were gonna go crazy. Matt looks like she’s in that drunk in love stage of their relationship. I just wish she wasn’t as flashy with SK cause all I want is for her not to gain anymore haters lol

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I seriously think some of these discussions can have their own thread especially Matt! there is like multiple topics just in this one page got lost didn't know what you guys were talking about some car accident? anyway, just saying. are we trying to save threads? lol
No we just happen to always come here and post any news instead of creating new threads. But yes matts drama definitely needs it only thread

alissaax

Ken P definitely going freelance. Esther introduced him to One and True4U, so his future work maybe with one of the two. He only has Raeng Ngao 2 - Raeng Ngao Raeng Kaen that he's filming. Song Sanaeha will most likely change praek.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Ken P definitely going freelance. Esther introduced him to One and True4U, so his future work maybe with one of the two. He only has Raeng Ngao 2 - Raeng Ngao Raeng Kaen that he's filming. Song Sanaeha will most likely change praek.
Hmm. That sucks, but hopefully his career will thrive. For some reason, the more I see him with a Esther, random photos on my explore page on IG, the more I dislike Esther. For some reason this girl seems sneaky and superficial. I really liked her on Leh ratree, but then my feelings changed as I read more news/drama about her. I know, pretty random lol. Just a thought.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
According to Thai Update,
on IG, Ter posts a picture of him holding a tart.. and the caption translated as “In my hand, I have a tart but in my heart I have Davika.”

Is this true that’s what the caption reads??!!!

If so,, too bad Mai doesn’t seem to feel the same way, Ter :(

alissaax

According to Thai Update,
on IG, Ter posts a picture of him holding a tart.. and the caption translated as “In my hand, I have a tart but in my heart I have Davika.”

Is this true that’s what the caption reads??!!!

If so,, too bad Mai doesn’t seem to feel the same way, Ter :(
No he didnt, he left it blank and mai was the one who took the photo so he tag her

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I'm confused. Is Ken P. leaving? According to this article he's still contracted with them.
http://www.thaiupdate.info/ken-phup...ps94WNRtasop0tkrxlhcK3rvEue30QZKcBO6BDrB439dk
From my experience with other stars who bounced to other channels, they all say the same thing. "Contract still valid" and left it at that. The ones who really stayed or renewed would say "my contract is ending but resigning". Did Ken said he's resigning or did he just said his contract is still valid?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Come to think about it, Ken was one of channel 3's golden boys when he first started and he's starred in so many hits for ch3 and it's a little sad that he's leaving especially after the success of Nakee not too long ago. He needs to be freelance, not just tied down to One or True.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
It's confusing because a few days ago, Nine Entertain says they talked to Ken and he says he's still under contract with ch3. But now GMM25 is saying he's gone freelance but has been introduced to 2 channels.

I'll just wait till Ken gives an official interview himself.