❤️ Various ET News

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I still like Matt.

She's not hiding nothing and she has the right to be upset. Calling people out, why secretly take picture, and go ask her directly instead for photos.

With that said, reminds me of the whole Selena and Justin Bieber saga. Kept calling him brother and then had such a toxic relationship.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Is Ken P. the p'ek from the "less color" (CH3) channel that's moving to PPTV?

I think @SuzieJ posted a pic of the mystery p'ek rumored to be switching channels a day ago or something...

I've always liked Ken P. He had potential to be a rising p'ek. Doesn't he have a few lakorns with ch3 still though? Like Raeng Ngao 2 and others.... Such a waste of a possibly good p'ek...

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
The scene that made me think they’re would look good together was in the first episode I think when Got comes to Kao’s restaurant in search for Mark and he starts trying to intimidate her and her family
I sure do love that scene.. The height difference was great. <3 If they were to ever pair up, slap/kiss would be awesome, haha.

For Ken P, yeah. I mean it was only really Broadcast Thai who gave him work. I hope they can work with Phet again.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
don't Ken have one drama with Esther on ch3, that one with cats? has it aired yet?
i guess he upset the elders with his antics recently, i barely see ch3 promoting him in 2018
i don't really care much about him but him pairing with Namtarn had so much potential, too bad we might not see this pair ever again

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
don't Ken have one drama with Esther on ch3, that one with cats? has it aired yet?
i guess he upset the elders with his antics recently, i barely see ch3 promoting him in 2018
i don't really care much about him but him pairing with Namtarn had so much potential, too bad we might not see this pair ever again
The one with Esther aired and ended already.

He doesn't really participate in events that would help promote himself as an actor. Not if it's by choice or if ppl just didn't care to hire him for events? But like, Nakee gained lots of buzz but Ken P. faded away into the backdrop. He could have gotten so much recognition and receive offers for event showings but again, was it his choice not to or did he not get any offers? This is what I wonder.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
The one with Esther aired and ended already.

He doesn't really participate in events that would help promote himself as an actor. Not if it's by choice or if ppl just didn't care to hire him for events? But like, Nakee gained lots of buzz but Ken P. faded away into the backdrop. He could have gotten so much recognition and receive offers for event showings but again, was it his choice not to or did he not get any offers? This is what I wonder.
thats so true. Nakee2 was talked talked a lot but i only see Nadech, Yaya and Taew getting the headlines everytime like all 4 of them were there in events but nobody seems to talked about him. Nadech and Yaya were understandable, but Taew gained alot of buzz too but Ken? its like nobody cares.
what actually happened in behind the scenes i could only guess but i think maybe something did happened somehow

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
About Ken P
He definitely had potential. I think it's his voice that doesn't really attract me to him. Lol i'm shallow

But yeah hopefully, he's happy with his decisions. Seeing how much these two are now tied to three hip, I hope him and Esther ends up in marriage. Esther not renewing her contract was a blessing to her career. Not sure how it'll work out for Ken tho.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Was the Ken/Ae Supachai breakup bad? If so, that could be why. Ae has a ton of power in the ET, a ton. I know people might say but Mai D still gets coverage. She went with her manager that used to work with Ae so her manager has a lot of the same connections too. Esther's mom is managing Ken right? Stage moms playing manager don't have that kind of pull.

He's still a headliner at Ch3. He's always featured with the rest of the A-list crew at Ch3 big events. Esther was a supporting actress at Ch3 when she left so she had nothing to lose. Riskier move by Ken.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol...I mean she knows what she's getting into. She can't be mad at people for being noisy. The more she's aggravated the more they are gonna go after her. It's a shame to see her throw away her potential for him. He has been around the block with the ladies in the industry. What makes her think she's the exception.
I agree. I personally hate that celebs are given very little privacy in their lives but what did Matt expect to happen when she became an actress? Being photographed secretly by the public and the paparazzi comes with being famous unfortunately. Especially now that she’s big hot news cause of her Songkran scandal, more and more people are gonna try to sneak photos of her. That’s why I thought her post the other day, actually more so the caption she wrote was quite dumb. Everybody and their mama knows that Matt and Songkran are dating and not just “Pee Nong”. We all know Matt is pretty straight up about things most of the time so I think her writing that caption was pointless. I think she could’ve went without writing the caption cause now more and more people are gonna start hating on her and she really doesn’t need that right now.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I sure do love that scene.. The height difference was great. <3 If they were to ever pair up, slap/kiss would be awesome, haha.

For Ken P, yeah. I mean it was only really Broadcast Thai who gave him work. I hope they can work with Phet again.
Slap and kiss would be my first choice for them lol but I doubt it will ever happen :crybaby2: