❤️ Various ET News

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yes please :angel10: Sorry to any Ken P fans but I never really cared for him tbh. He was just another good looking face with no charm to me
Haha, I like him before he got with Ester. He was an okay actor. If they do promote Got, ch3 will have a actor that has the charm and acting chop for sure. Got is too talented to overlook.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Haha, I like him before he got with Ester. He was an okay actor. If they do promote Got, ch3 will have a actor that has the charm and acting chop for sure. Got is too talented to overlook.
Got really deserves to be promoted. He’s the whole package minus the height lol If he ever does get a p’ek role, I hope it’s with Broadcast. They always make great work with underrated actors

P

PrincessKarina

Got really deserves to be promoted. He’s the whole package minus the height lol If he ever does get a p’ek role, I hope it’s with Broadcast. They always make great work with underrated actors
Lol so sad how all celebs have a flaw or two (some have more flaws). I agree Got is short. He might just be an inch taller than Alex R? Not sure but dang! Celebs are human after all. Lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I hope so too. Like you said Got would make a good pair with Kao. Broadcast is pretty good to start with. He’s good in comedy and drama, just givthin something, ch3! Lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I’m fine even if he gets a supporting role right now. He’s been missing for quite awhile! Like helloooo we’re all waiting for you Mr. Got!!
Yeah, I do miss watching him too. Do you know if any made a fan made video of Kao and Got? I thought I saw a few, but just can’t find it.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I do miss watching him too. Do you know if any made a fan made video of Kao and Got? I thought I saw a few, but just can’t find it.
Ive tried to find Kao and Got FMV’s but have never found anything sadly. The scene that made me think they’re would look good together was in the first episode I think when Got comes to Kao’s restaurant in search for Mark and he starts trying to intimidate her and her family

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ive tried to find Kao and Got FMV’s but have never found anything sadly. The scene that made me think they’re would look good together was in the first episode I think when Got comes to Kao’s restaurant in search for Mark and he starts trying to intimidate her and her family
Aww, I didn’t watch KF, but did watch some of Alex, Kao, and Got’s clips. I’ve been watching Alex and Kao fan video which had me hoping to see them as leads as well. Lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Aww, I didn’t watch KF, but did watch some of Alex, Kao, and Got’s clips. I’ve been watching Alex and Kao fan video which had me hoping to see them as leads as well. Lol
You should check it out just for those three tbh. It’s so worth it. All the supporting characters rocked the show. One of my fave of the year which was so unexpected