❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I wonder if anyone from ch3 will be moving to PPtv.
Maybe PJJ will move their production to PPTV because khun deang loves them and they seem to do well with each other. Ch3 doesn't really work for PJJ nor do they promote them much. I miss the type of lakorns they did for ch7.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Maybe PJJ will move their production to PPTV because khun deang loves them and they seem to do well with each other. Ch3 doesn't really work for PJJ nor do they promote them much. I miss the type of lakorns they did for ch7.
Who is PJJ? Ken T is one of veterans, I think will move cus he barely get any lakorns.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Who is PJJ? Ken T is one of veterans, I think will move cus he barely get any lakorns.
Maybe Ken is the one who’s wanting to slow down his career. If he wants a lakorn, I’m sure Ch3 would give him one. They are still giving Tik lakorns left and right with their top n’eks and he’s not even signed to ch3

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
PaoJingJong, the one that made So Saneaha (Aum and Oil) and MaeAiSaeun with Noon, Kep Pandin and Meung Dala with Aom and Captain.

Did anyone talk about Thai government shutting down a bunch of paid lakorn websites because they didn't pay the proper copy rights? I heard it was over a thousand sites

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
PaoJingJong, the one that made So Saneaha (Aum and Oil) and MaeAiSaeun with Noon, Kep Pandin and Meung Dala with Aom and Captain.

Did anyone talk about Thai government shutting down a bunch of paid lakorn websites because they didn't pay the proper copy rights? I heard it was over a thousand sites
Oh those all all the lakorns I like, I didn’t know it was made by PJJ.

Oh damn, there are that many lakorn sites? That’s a lot!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Maybe Ken is the one who’s wanting to slow down his career. If he wants a lakorn, I’m sure Ch3 would give him one. They are still giving Tik lakorns left and right with their top n’eks and he’s not even signed to ch3
Yeah, you could be right. Damn, he was one great actor that let his talent go to waste.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think the only way for Ken T to go is if his wife goes. Nat M still wants to make lakorns so maybe Aum will move to PPTV.

rae

sarNie Adult
Man, I wonder what happened to Songkran's looks. Back when he started dating Aff, he was very well put together and he felt more... clean. Nowadays he just feels so slimy and greasy looking.

I honestly wonder if he's going through some sort of midlife crisis, or if fatherhood hit him hard. Either way, his actions have been undignified and Aff was way too good for him. Glad she finally has got away from him and seems to be living her best life with Peemai.

Matt is in the honeymoon stage right now. Hope it's worth it.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I hope they post more pictures. Matt is being real, not faking some brother sister relationshit stuff then 10 years later celebrate an anniversary Lol.
Yup, at least she didn't play the hide and seek game. The we are studying each other. The next step we are just siblings (who in their right mind wants to date their siblings). And we are maybe boyfriend and girlfriend...then maybe we are not depending on what month it is lol.

Matt said, she gave her heart to him and whatever happened it's on her. We all know she gonna get her heart break. It's inevitable. But girl seemed happy now. Might as well enjoy the prince before he turns into a frog lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
She's getting a lot of flak but

She's not hurting anyone but herself and she said whatever happens it's on her

-it helped aff get her divorce

The family was already destroyed by his actions. It had nothing to do w/her

Her choice... her karma

The things w/her friends... whether she told them or not...it'd be drama regardless. Although I feel it's more beneficial they didn't know.

I like her enough as an actress but I could care less..

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel 100% the same but I’m trying my hardest to try and accept them. Man the difference between puppa and songkran is so big loool everytime I see a photo with Mint and Puppa and I’m like awww they’re so cute together and everytime I see Matt and Sonkran I’m like :(:(:(
Man I can't with this dude seriously I can't ! He keeps on messing up with my favs like I refused to follow Aff for a while cause I just couldn't bear and see him on my feed. When I heard they (unsurprisingly) broke up I started on following Aff on insta. Just when I did that I see him linked with Matt and she is posting pictures of him. I can't I had to unfollow call me salty and petty #Iregretnothing

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yup, at least she didn't play the hide and seek game. The we are studying each other. The next step we are just siblings (who in their right mind wants to date their siblings). And we are maybe boyfriend and girlfriend...then maybe we are not depending on what month it is lol.
Right?! Im glad the new generation arent doing that as much but man the Pancake/Weir era were annoying as heck :rolleyes:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Weir and Pan was a case of crazy "siblings". Everyone knew they were together. I remembered a reporter asked Pan about their relationship towards the end and she said something along the line...of her not being sad or heart broken because they never dated in the first place lol.