❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
It’s that time again where they give nicknames to celebrities who had scandals. Matt is on top of the pyramid. Lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrpORxoADbb/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=19t4j4e93vzcn
I'll just translate some...

Matt: "Rak Sorn Maai Yorn Laew Jaa" // "Two-timing without rewinding" - because of her scandal interview when she said she isn't going to repeat herself and for the reporter to go back and rewatch the clip himself.

Aff: "Kula-strong" // "Kula", from "kulasutree" meaning lady-like and we all know what "strong" means.

Captain: "Khun Por Tong Lom" // "Father of air belly" - because his ex lied about being pregnant.

Kwan: "Barbie Me Thae Reung" // "A problematic Barbie" - because she's had a string of scandals this year. i.e. breaking up with Golf, dating the ol'Lord then breaking up then dating the hi-so dude. Plus her issues with contractors working on her house etcetc

Aum: "Saap Bon Karn Parn Luk See" // "Deliciously 'on the shelf' pass 40” - she just turned 40 but she still has a line of suitors.

Pope: "Pee Muen Kuen Mor" // "Pee Muen" referring to his title in BP, kuen mor literally means getting in a pot. He soared to stardom after BP but was embroiled in leaked DMs and messages from girls he flirted with on social media. Literal trans: Pee Muen In The Pot

Bella: "Nari Pbee Tong" // "Lady of the year" or "Golden year of the Lady" - pretty self explanatory...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Man, Kwan is a mess. I guess 80% of the blame goes to her mother though, she probably wouldn't be like this if her mom wasn't such a leech. I have a feeling Aum is never going to marry.

Reactions: rae

x0unerthanlater

Man, Kwan is a mess. I guess 80% of the blame goes to her mother though, she probably wouldn't be like this if her mom wasn't such a leech. I have a feeling Aum is never going to marry.
Agree. There was that mess last year when she had drama with her sister and Mom about investment money too.

Aum will be like some of those senior veteran actresses that never got married. I feel like she must've missed her chance with someone she really loved in the past.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Right, chuckled a little reading her nickname. It's one of the funniest name so far. Fitting for the year.
I thought it was gonna be bad, but turn out funny. Yes, it’s fitting .

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Agree. There was that mess last year when she had drama with her sister and Mom about investment money too.

Aum will be like some of those senior veteran actresses that never got married. I feel like she must've missed her chance with someone she really loved in the past.
I feel like she was ready to become independent from her mom while dating Golf but her mom played a big role in their (Golf and Kwan) separation. Kwan is her daughter and the bread and butter of the family

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I feel like she was ready to become independent from her mom while dating Golf but her mom played a big role in their (Golf and Kwan) separation. Kwan is her daughter and the bread and butter of the family
I’ve seen so many relationships break apart because one of the persons parents become too involved in their children’s relationship and they start crossing too many lines and become too demanding. If she keeps letting her parents have this much control over her relationships, I don’t think Kwan will ever be happy with one person for her whole life .

x0unerthanlater

They were so cute and the way they found love again was romantic. They looked like they were ready to get married, and probably would have, if not for her Mom. He's too poor for her I guess. I can see her mother like guys with influence and prestige.

rae

sarNie Adult
I’ve seen so many relationships break apart because one of the persons parents become too involved in their children’s relationship and they start crossing too many lines and become too demanding. If she keeps letting her parents have this much control over her relationships, I don’t think Kwan will ever be happy with one person for her whole life .
I agree, but it's gonna be impossible for Kwan to tell her mom to back off. I had hope when Golf was supporting her back then, but after their break up, she probably thinks her mom was right all along. It's saddening to see how much Kwan has endured from her leech mother and sister, they'll never be satisfied and until what extent does Kwan have to keep bending her back for them? :(

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I agree, but it's gonna be impossible for Kwan to tell her mom to back off. I had hope when Golf was supporting her back then, but after their break up, she probably thinks her mom was right all along. It's saddening to see how much Kwan has endured from her leech mother and sister, they'll never be satisfied and until what extent does Kwan have to keep bending her back for them? :(
Kwan will never tell her mama to back off. I know girls like her. They will never defy their parents. I think that it’s good to be obedient to your parents to some extent but there are certain things that your parents should not really have a say in. Her mama messed up what seemed to be like a happy relationship all for what? Money? It’s not like Golf is poor or anything. He has money. Maybe not a big amount but definitely enough to be comfortable in life. Money is something that comes and goes in life. I would feel so suffocated if I had a mother like that

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Kwan will never tell her mama to back. I know girls like her. They will never defy their parents. I think that it’s good to be obedient to your parents to some extent but there are certain things that your parents should not really have a say in. Her mama messed up what seemed to be like a happy relationship all for what? Money? It’s not like Golf is poor or anything. He has money. Maybe not a big amount but definitely enough to be comfortable in life. Money is something that comes and goes in life. I would feel so suffocated if I had a mother like that
I am sure her mom keeps on paying her only a "salary" every month so she can have full control of her money.

rae

sarNie Adult
For sure Kwan's mom keeps a tight hold on the finances, and it came out a while back that everything is in Kwan's mom's name, like the deed to the house etc. When asked why, Kwan's sister ripped her apart saying that it's because Kwan is a huge spender and her mom is trying to curb it. She didn't say anything about Kwan supporting her lifestyle till this day, including sending her overseas to continue school, and that she still doesn't hold down a job. :rolleyes:

Man, I still remember all those shady posts Kwan's mom made on ig, threatening that since she made Kwan into the star she is today, she can also easily ruin her. Ugh, and I'm convinced that it's her that set Kwan up with that grandpa. Thank goodness they're broken up.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
For sure Kwan's mom keeps a tight hold on the finances, and it came out a while back that everything is in Kwan's mom's name, like the deed to the house etc. When asked why, Kwan's sister ripped her apart saying that it's because Kwan is a huge spender and her mom is trying to curb it. She didn't say anything about Kwan supporting her lifestyle till this day, including sending her overseas to continue school, and that she still doesn't hold down a job. :rolleyes:

Man, I still remember all those shady posts Kwan's mom made on ig, threatening that since she made Kwan into the star she is today, she can also easily ruin her. Ugh, and I'm convinced that it's her that set Kwan up with that grandpa. Thank goodness they're broken up.
Who needs enemies when your own family acts like that smh :facepalm:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

Wtf ??? What's wrong with her f. Family ??? Wth ??? Kwan needs to wake the f. Up ! Her sister should be ashamed man ! Your lil sister is "feeding" you ! It should be the other way around man !

x0unerthanlater

Kwan's mom and sister got riled up when she started dating because Golf was teaching her how to be independent. He helped her build her business(s). Kwan wanted a hold on her finances to invest and that was when all hell broke loose. Her mom started throwing Kwan under the bus... That was the start of Kwan and Golf breaking up. I don't know how her mom convinced her to hate Golf but it was terrible for both. Kwan's interview was so robotic and forced when she had to say bad things about her ex.

Last edited:

rae

sarNie Adult
Kwan's mom and sister got riled up when she started dating because Golf was teaching her how to be independent. He helped her build her business(s). Kwan wanted a hold on her finances to invest and that was when all hell broke lose. Her mom started throwing Kwan under the bus... That was the start of Kwan and Golf breaking up. I don't know how her mom convinced her to hate Golf but it was terrible for both. Kwan's interview was so robotic and forced when she had to say bad things about her ex.
The craziest thing is Kwan was still giving half of her income (as opposed to all) to her mom and that's when the bashing started. Her mom and sister are so money hungry.

Honestly I blame the breakup between Golf and Kwan on both their moms. Her mom purposely asked for a ridiculous amount of dowry while his mom told her to get pregnant as a way to push through with marriage without having to pay that much. Both sides are messed up so I feel bad for the couple that were stuck in between.