❤️ Various ET News

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If it's an all out lakorn and Makers J is remaking it might as well consider that a lost cause. They will eventually make it child play. They are simply more talented that way.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
LOL~ is that Kangsom who was chanting like the ape Tarzan hahahahahahahhahahahaha omg so cheesy but super cute!!!!!!!!!! Lol ;):facepalm::risas3::love:
It's part of the procession. We call it Hae KanMak which requires someone to do that calling to let the bride know that her groom is on his way

I didnt know that Kangsom and Kan was that close.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
It's part of the procession. We call it Hae KanMak which requires someone to do that calling to let the bride know that her groom is on his way

I didnt know that Kangsom and Kan was that close.
I see, the sound resembles the noise Tarzan makes tho, it’s kind of cute and funny haha :)

And yes!! Dang, Kan and KS are friends? What? Never knew that. Lol. But both are cuties in their own way haha :D

Congrats to Mr Kan and his wife!! He’s finally a happily married man!! :)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Found this news on nine entertain youtube
I feel so bad for James and Great. Obviously they wanted to keep their girlfriends hidden. They were gonna be revealed some day obviously but it still sucks for them. I feel even more bad for their girlfriends cause sometimes these hardcore fans can’t separate fantasy and reality. There’s already so many people bashing James Ji’s gf and so many people have dug up past videos of her and really attacking her. It’s messed up

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
I feel so bad for James and Great. Obviously they wanted to keep their girlfriends hidden. They were gonna be revealed some day obviously but it still sucks for them. I feel even more bad for their girlfriends cause sometimes these hardcore fans can’t separate fantasy and reality. There’s already so many people bashing James Ji’s gf and so many people have dug up past videos of her and really attacking her. It’s messed up
Some fans can’t distinguish work from reality. I am happy these guys tried to keep their gf out of the spotlight as much as they can. They will eventually find out and of course the bashing will come along with it too. That is too bad the fans are being harsh on the ladies.