❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Their specialty is taking ppls words and twisting it to their liking.

I've heard of some event organizers being told what can and cannot be interviewed. If the dara is famous enough, their managers have that power to control some questions. Depends on the influence of their mangers.
That’s how American interviews work. They will only agree to interviews if you agree not ask certain questions. They sometimes even do rehearsals for interviews lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I've heard of some event organizers being told what can and cannot be interviewed. If the dara is famous enough, their managers have that power to control some questions. Depends on the influence of their mangers.
Oh really? Ooh i didnt know that. I thought it would be hard in Thailand because then the media would gossip they are leuang yuh. I do know that interviews have to be in the agreement and that means more money. I often hear of daras leaving an event before the media got to interview and when the media report that the daras were dodging questions they would say that interviews were not in the agreements/contracts.
Well anyways, thats interesting to know that they can control what is being asked too. Cus like seriously some of those questions are so dumb. Like can the managers tell the media to stop asking questions about exes that are 1.5+ years ago?! :rolleyes:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Oh really? Ooh i didnt know that. I thought it would be hard in Thailand because then the media would gossip they are leuang yuh. I do know that interviews have to be in the agreement and that means more money. I often hear of daras leaving an event before the media got to interview and when the media report that the daras were dodging questions they would say that interviews were not in the agreements/contracts.
Well anyways, thats interesting to know that they can control what is being asked too. Cus like seriously some of those questions are so dumb. Like can the managers tell the media to stop asking questions about exes that are 1.5+ years ago?! :rolleyes:
I think only a few managers have enough power to do that for some of their faves. Ae Supachai for sure. Notice how Aum never gets asked any weird uncomfortable questions.

So Margie and Pok admit to IVF. They're having a boy and a girl. Aww doesnt matter the how, the success is the most important. Congrats!!!
I'd do it too if I had money. Then I can have twins and be done with having kids.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think only a few managers have enough power to do that for some of their faves. Ae Supachai for sure. Notice how Aum never gets asked any weird uncomfortable questions.
Oh yeah i definitely know that Ae has that power. Aum herself has that power lol and she does it in a way that the media are ok with following with no bad blood too lol. I say she's the true queen of entertainment.

I'd do it too if I had money. Then I can have twins and be done with having kids.
A friend of mine did that too and they said the same thing. Lol money definitely can buy happiness.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
So Margie and Pok admit to IVF. They're having a boy and a girl. Aww doesnt matter the how, the success is the most important. Congrats!!!
Ooo this is interesting. I think Chom had fraternal twins where her twins don’t look alike. Identical twins would look like the clone version of each other.

~

A boy and girl sounds like fraternal twins for Pokie. Congrats to them!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Oh yeah i definitely know that Ae has that power. Aum herself has that power lol and she does it in a way that the media are ok with following with no bad blood too lol. I say she's the true queen of entertainment.

A friend of mine did that too and they said the same thing. Lol money definitely can buy happiness.
Rich ppl it do it to ensure an heir.

I say, money can buy things that'll make me happy 5555

Aum is the Queen of Queens. Her appearances at events is about $1MIL baht per gig.