❤️ Various ET News

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
True! I can see Now channeling out the b*tchy, mean and sassy flavors out of her, but agree that ch7 seems bias with her. They didn’t properly promote her. :( kind of stupid thinking about it cuz they could have had the new face of ch7 to last them this generation, she was born 93, I think a few months apart from Yaya! and Now’s career could have flourish beautifully bringing in ratings for them!! But oh wait, they didn’t promote her. Now has potential! She’s def talented in the acting and her looks is beautiful.

BIG SIGH***** so disappointed with ch7 lol I haven’t seen anything from them in ages LOL
They even prefer wasting roles on her non-actor of a boyfriend New.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Tomorrow is going to be crazy...hope Matt doesn't cancel last minute. And hope Songkran doesn't think it's a good idea to join her hahahha. Wouldn't that be something.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Hahhaha that would be epic. Skip all the BS and go straight to the point. Imagine the news. Matt probably won't need to ever buy any strawberries for the rest of her life cause a basket will be sent to her front door everyday lol
SK will probably get her her own farm. They can ship it to the market to sell it to those who sent them virtual ones lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’m just waiting on Matt right now! I don’t think her career is over cause Bella is still here after the being the 3rd hand in Aum’s marriage situation went down and she was like a newbie back then and Janie the biggest drama queen is still in the spotlight. However, if she has an attitude with the media like she did with that one fan, it will be an even worse situation

At the end of the day, the only people who know what really went down are Matt and Songkran. We will probably never know the whole situation. I will still support Matt and she will still be one of my faves but I will never be able to look at her the same way I used to before!

HNA0

☀️
Can’t wait for Matt’s press conference. I’m hoping to see some juicy stuffs and see how she’ll go about it. (Hopefully someone would be kind enough to summarize it tho. I’m not good with Thai. Lol.)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
As memory serves me, Mark cheated on Mint with Kim that's why mint's mom made a post about him going to hell. Yet people are still hating mint, while mark and kim are forgiven and living their best life? Weird. Now mint is getting dragged for not stopping the relationship.
Im in the same situation, where my friend is dating a married man who is in the process of divorce. I tell her to wait till its finalized but she doesn't listen. She keeps saying they are friends, but all the while letting him sleep over and making all kinds of excuses. At the end of the day she's grown, and my conscious is clear. So the strawberries should be matt's alone, not mint.
I don't think Mint ever dated Mark, she has been with Songkran's brother forever. Kim cheated on Jett with Mark.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
As memory serves me, Mark cheated on Mint with Kim that's why mint's mom made a post about him going to hell. Yet people are still hating mint, while mark and kim are forgiven and living their best life? Weird. Now mint is getting dragged for not stopping the relationship.
Im in the same situation, where my friend is dating a married man who is in the process of divorce. I tell her to wait till its finalized but she doesn't listen. She keeps saying they are friends, but all the while letting him sleep over and making all kinds of excuses. At the end of the day she's grown, and my conscious is clear. So the strawberries should be matt's alone, not mint.
Mark never cheated on Mint because they never date.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
why are MK being mention in here and why blaming that it's MK fan who is bashing Mint in her ig it cloud be any other anti-fan.

LoveLizzy

sarNie Egg
Thanks @byebye and @mymps03 went back and looked it up and you both are right. Just wanted to state that publicly before i get a false rumor started lol. Mark and mint didnt date. Still dont understand why mint is getting bashed. She cant make here friend do what's right, only make suggestions in private

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Thanks @byebye and @mymps03 went back and looked it up and you both are right. Just wanted to state that publicly before i get a false rumor started lol. Mark and mint didnt date. Still dont understand why mint is getting bashed. She cant make here friend do what's right, only make suggestions in private
I think she is being bashed because she has the most connection of out Taew, Mew, and Toey. After all, she is dating his brother. And even if she did introduce them it's probably something innocent. It's how the other 2 people go about is their problem. They are thinking she is playing matchmaking and it's wrong to those people because Songkran isn't officially divorced yet (separation doesn't count in Asian countries).

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh here's the run down on Mint:
1. She's getting bash because she is friend's with Matt And dating Puppah who is the brother of Sk. People are using her as an escape goat, they want more players in this drama
2. Some people (not going to say fc of so so, just stupid people) brought up MK because Mint used to be in the same gang as them and the gang ended because of personal drama. So these haters are thinking that if this gang break up because of this drama it will be because of Mint who introduced Matt to SK (linking to #1)

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Oh here's the run down on Mint:
1. She's getting bash because she is friend's with Matt And dating Puppah who is the brother of Sk. People are using her as an escape goat, they want more players in this drama
2. Some people (not going to say fc of so so, just stupid people) brought up MK because Mint used to be in the same gang as them and the gang ended because of personal drama. So these haters are thinking that if this gang break up because of this drama it will be because of Mint who introduced Matt to SK (linking to #1)
:thumbup::thumbup:

~

Zaaab! Lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Damn people are attacking her mom's ig too saying that she is a horrible mom for teaching her to steal other people's husband. Some are even claiming that her mom is a mistress herself and taught her daughter to be one. O M G this is getting beyond ridiculous. :mad:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Goodness...people are crazy!!! Maybe they should go check in with a doctor before they storm off into other people’s ig posts. It’s crazy!!!

Poor Matt!! She needs to make herself heard ASAP!