❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I don't really care if she's dating a bad boy. All I want to know did she cheat on her boyfriend. Or once she realized that she has feelings for Songkran, her and her ex decided mutually to break up. To me, that's important. Some people are decent enough to check out of a relationship once they are emotionally unavailable and let their partner knows and both agree to walk away.

Besides the money, Songkran must have some good smooth talking going on lol.
Yeah I’m not exactly mad at the fact that Matt is dating songkran but upset cause she flat out lied about it to her fans (if this all turns out to be true) and I’m really dissapointed with her IF she cheated on her ex who basically wasted 10 years of his life with her. If this was under normal circumstances, her dating songkran wouldn’t make me mad, but just disapprove of it

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think the timing of his interview is kinda calculated. All this time he was like super quiet hiding at his resort in KaoYai then Matt return and her mom said she'll give an interview this Wednesday. So with him calling Thairath to give an interview is like easing the flame for all the questions they'll be pounding her with. I mean they'll still be questions but it'll be questions already semi answered by SK. Someone post that they just saw Matt and SK together a day or so ago before her mom admitted that Matt already came back from Japan.

I agree that it wasnt wrong for them to date, love is love. There's always going to be two different opinions, the conservative vs modern thinking. I'm with everyone on wanting to know the timeline of the relationship not for the decision on the divorce because it would happen sooner or later anyways but to somewhat explain what happen to her previous relationship.

Regardless Matt is still Great's best koojin and will forever be. Im just sad it's not Great!!!!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think the timing of his interview is kinda calculated. All this time he was like super quiet hiding at his resort in KaoYai then Matt return and her mom said she'll give an interview this Wednesday. So with him calling Thairath to give an interview is like easing the flame for all the questions they'll be pounding her with. I mean they'll still be questions but it'll be questions already semi answered by SK. Someone post that they just saw Matt and SK together a day or so ago before her mom admitted that Matt already came back from Japan.

I agree that it wasnt wrong for them to date, love is love. There's always going to be two different opinions, the conservative vs modern thinking. I'm with everyone on wanting to know the timeline of the relationship not for the decision on the divorce because it would happen sooner or later anyways but to somewhat explain what happen to her previous relationship.

Regardless Matt is still Great's best koojin and will forever be. Im just sad it's not Great!!!!
If Matt is a cheater I’m happy she never got with Great!!! Lol but I still love their friendship and their pairing sooooo much

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Heck for all the traveling they have gone together Ou Smith would have been better suited. He seemed to genuinely love her. How is Matt going to make it work with Songkran when she herself says she doesn't like little girls? She's dating a man with a daughter lol. Seriously, how come lakorns now aren't as interesting as the off screen stuff.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
this stuff is slowly getting more interesting like a suspenseful and messy lakorn lol.the furby gang finally got their own janie. this is like deja vu

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
So i post this clip earlier today but then deleted because i thought maybe it wasnt relevant but now i think it might be.

So in this clip they said Matt's mom posted on the 27th of September saying "your life is yours" under the # right or not right. There's also a post of hers saying "i can only give you life but not control your life. This life is yours so do the best you can. Make it worth being born as a human. From this day on, live your life to the fullest. Live it with caution and wisdom. Use your two arms and two legs to guide you and those around you toward happiness and success.Live your life beautifully with the ability to overcome obstacles. Do good for others and the world as best as you can. Fight for your life as i fought for mine, as i showed you how to struggled. With us not having assets or money may have taught us how to struggled. Be strong and try more than others. Step forward in this big world. I will be beside you and support you always whenever you need.

Another post she said "rivers that flows upstream will never flow back, disappointed" under the # "right or not right, reminding myself.[you] can kill [me] but dont Disrespect"

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
So i post this clip earlier today but then deleted because i thought maybe it wasnt relevant but now i think it might be.

So in this clip they said Matt's mom posted on the 27th of September saying "your life is yours" under the # right or not right. There's also a post of hers saying "i can only give you life but not control your life. This life is yours so do the best you can. Make it worth being born as a human. From this day on, live your life to the fullest. Live it with caution and wisdom. Use your two arms and two legs to guide you and thosw surrounding you toward happiness and success.Live your life beautifully with the ability to overcome obstacles. Do good for others and the world as best as you can. Fight for your life as i fought for mine, as i showed you how to struggled. With us not having assets or money may have taught us how to struggled. Be strong and try more than others. Step forward in this big world. I will be beside you and support you always whenever you need.

Another post she said "rivers that flows upstream will never flow back, disappointed" under the # "right or not right, reminding myself.[you] can kill [me] but dont Disrespect"
So is she not okay with Matt and Songkran?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Lol the drama is quite good though plus I wouldn’t say Matt is Janie lol.. i mean maybe later if she continues with this but still.. i think this drama is literally just making Matt gain more attention, its not good publicity but its still publicity. Worked for Janie lol.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Lol the drama is quite good though plus I wouldn’t say Matt is Janie lol.. i mean maybe later if she continues with this but still.. i think this drama is literally just making Matt gain more attention, its not good publicity but its still publicity. Worked for Janie lol.
I'm worried for MLFTS. I hope it doesn't impact the team negatively, like turn viewers away from wanting to see it.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I'm worried for MLFTS. I hope it doesn't impact the team negatively, like turn viewers away from wanting to see it.
Its really sad because I just started to be a pretty big fan of Matt. And hopefully it doesn’t hurt the lakorn cause I been waiting for that lakorn for forever. Oh well.. i guess.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
With all of this publicity channel 3 should be smart and rush the heck out of MLFAS. Imagine the ratings lol. Come on channel 3...you can do it ;)
That’s what i’m thinking too, maybe people will tune in cause of this whole drama.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Umm...viewers nowadays aren't shy away from scandals far from it. If Janie still thriving after all her scandals then Matt might be fine. It's probably something she gained more recognition. That's how the industry work. Viewers are sometimes as shady as the stars. The messier the scandals the better lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Man the comments kept coming, i cant keep up. Havent even checked Matt or SK's ig. Some are straight sarcastic but some were brutal.

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
What if SK was just some sort of rebound fling? Maybe that's why Matt is so dismissive. Unfortunately there's no way she can just say that because it's against Thai culture (or the pure standard to which its celebs are held) and since her privacy was breached she'll have to say something even though she honestly has no continued interest in him. Speculating.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Lol she responded to the comments asking one poster if she had any money because if not then she won't sue them :risas3:. To another poster who said she doesn't like Matt anymore, Matt responded with New Jiew's song that has the lyric "don't love me, don't care about me, don't be nice to me" :risas3::risas3:. To a third post she said she didn't do anything wrong so why should she care?

I'm glad she's finally gonna answer, not cus I'm nosy (which I am) but because every freaken day, there's new rumors. The media runs like at least one rumors about her each day. The latest rumor (according to a source that is close to the family :rolleyes:) was that she's already met his parents and gotten the green light. They've been dating 4-5 (some "source" said 5-6) months and when they are ready they will go public.
Savage! LMAO

~~~

Omg. I'm really so disappointed with Matt. I've known her as a perfectionist when it comes to her ideal type. Wasn't there a news of guys giving her flowers, meeting her? Out of all the guys, why Songkran? And her going to the gym was before (or during) furby gang trips.

I've liked her because of her straightforward attitude, aside from her great talent. But didn't expect she would lie and do this.

She wasn't favored by non-fans to get this role alongside Nadech, to begin with. And now, this news. She's now getting more hate than the role (Fahlada) she's portraying.