❤️ Various ET News

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this but I was hoping someone who understands Thai could briefly sum up what this is all about:
http://entertain.teenee.com/series/179735.html
- From what I can gather, I think it's TV Scene that has either announced or dropped a hint at a future drama they'll be making based off a book. My interest was peaked because I'm guessing Pope, Bella, Na & Matt are fancasts by this site, makes me curious about the book.
Interesting.

OFF TOPIC
I just saw your siggie. Have I ever commented on it? IDk if I have, but I LOVE EMERGENCY COUPLE! Hahaha.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
so im not sure if this is how the title of the new drama translates but here's what i got. Leh Barp Kaan? im not sure if i spelled it right but thats how it sounds lol

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this but I was hoping someone who understands Thai could briefly sum up what this is all about:
- From what I can gather, I think it's TV Scene that has either announced or dropped a hint at a future drama they'll be making based off a book. My interest was peaked because I'm guessing Pope, Bella, Na & Matt are fancasts by this site, makes me curious about the book.
Annouced they're making a new drama from the same author of Neung Dao Fah Diew. And people were suggesting names who they wanted starring

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Annouced they're making a new drama from the same author of Neung Dao Fah Diew. And people were suggesting names who they wanted starring
do you know what the storyline of the book is? thanks for the translation!

fairytales

sarNie Egg
Oooh what’s this?

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
@alissaax ~ Thank You for translating. Fancasts are always interesting and fun, I swear we (the audience) can be more imaginative than those who are casting lol. This peice of news makes me wonder about the plethora of Thai novels out there that haven't seen a lakorn/film adaptation yet.

@phatman - The drama ain't perfect but I did enjoy myself, definitely helps that I'm a SJH fan so it got me through it lol.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
There's update on the Captain guy and the girlfriend, I guess? My feed was filled with them and I think the table has finally turned as this time, Captain is the one who smiles a lot. She finally admitted to fake pregnancy (?)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
There's update on the Captain guy and the girlfriend, I guess? My feed was filled with them and I think the table has finally turned as this time, Captain is the one who smiles a lot. She finally admitted to fake pregnancy (?)
I hope he presses charges on the girl. I hate women like her who do all of these psycho things just to try and keep their man! She nearly ruined his career

rae

sarNie Adult
What a psycho, faking a pregnancy, there are stuff that you should never lie about and lines that never should be crossed. :facepalm:

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Is Pat Napapa no longer with her baby's father?
I watched a bit of the clip. He’s out now, on bail. They asked Pat, and she said that she still loves him, but they will have to wait and talk things through. She’s still processing things. They’ve been separated for a year and 3 months. Excited that he’s out, and they’ll have to figure it out.