❤️ Various ET News

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha...one time I had lunch with a friend and he brought a co-worker with him. Within 20 minutes, I ate 3 plates and some desserts lol. He kept on looking at me, I thought I had food stuck somewhere. He asked me where do I put all the food? Hahahha. That is why I don't like going to buffet. I eat till I literally want to roll out the restaurant.
I hate you hahahahaha #cannotrelate

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am trying to suppress Gluten and lactose and meat from my diet but it is so so hard ! I feel like I only eat paper. Growing up in a french culture I love croissants/pain au chocolat/baguettes a lot ! My fav biscuits/cakes are the coconut ones. I love rice as well like no joke and I was told it is not so good as well. See the amount of things I like. How do you think I'm gonna lose weight soon ? Reason why I had to make that rule of not eating by 6:00 pm and only between 3 and 5 pm. I have started not long ago so hopefully it is gonna work for me and I will stick to that diet my whole remaining life
When I went to Vegas for a friend's birthday party, a week before I put myself on a diet. Needless to say, I dropped to a size 3 pretty fast. My weakness is noodles. I love noodles. But I don't usually diet myself unless I have somewhere to go. We are going to Thailand and China soon and I have some cute outfits I want to wear so will be on a 3 meals a day diet. Since I have gotten older, I can't lose too much weight and feel good anymore. When I had work done on my teeth, I got down to 100lbs and I could not function. I feel better between 105-110.

Though for me, when I travel to another country I can't gain weight to save my life and I eat like a pig there cause the time is different. When I was in Bali, London, Italy, Cancun, and Cambodia I eat like a pig. I would eat a big breakfast, a fatty lunch and whatever I want for dinner...then snacks in between. But I tend to have the reverse reaction. I think the time changes cause me to not gain weight. It is the weirdest thing fo me. The only place I might have put on about 3lbs is Hawaii lol. They happened to have one of the best Mexican food ever.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I am trying to suppress Gluten and lactose and meat from my diet but it is so so hard ! I feel like I only eat paper. Growing up in a french culture I love croissants/pain au chocolat/baguettes a lot ! My fav biscuits/cakes are the coconut ones. I love rice as well like no joke and I was told it is not so good as well. See the amount of things I like. How do you think I'm gonna lose weight soon ? Reason why I had to make that rule of not eating by 6:00 pm and only between 3 and 5 pm. I have started not long ago so hopefully it is gonna work for me and I will stick to that diet my whole remaining life
Ahaha good luck dear! I can’t. But I should try to stop eating after 6-7pm. I’m a night owl, midnight is when I get the most hungry lmaoooo it’s around that time that I will devour the most!!! Lol :p it’s unhealthy. I know. But the good thing about me is I only eat dinner, never eat breakfast (get major diarrhea) then a slight meal for lunch.

You know, I used to get super irritated when people would say “I can only eat gluten free stuff” like wtf does that even mean?!? Lol! I still don’t get it. Haha did a ton of research, gluten still doesn’t make sense lol it’s a substance that makes sticky protein?!? Lol!!!!! Educate me on “gluten free” food?!? Lol!!! I thought people who had a serious disease could only eat gluten free stuff, if you’re a healthy person gluten is no big deal. Lol

But meeting a bunch of people that wanna go gluten free makes me wanna yank my hair out lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
When I went to Vegas for a friend's birthday party, a week before I put myself on a diet. Needless to say, I dropped to a size 3 pretty fast. My weakness is noodles. I love noodles. But I don't usually diet myself unless I have somewhere to go. We are going to Thailand and China soon and I have some cute outfits I want to wear so will be on a 3 meals a day diet. Since I have gotten older, I can't lose too much weight and feel good anymore. When I had work done on my teeth, I got down to 100lbs and I could not function. I feel better between 105-110.

Though for me, when I travel to another country I can't gain weight to save my life and I eat like a pig there cause the time is different. When I was in Bali, London, Italy, Cancun, and Cambodia I eat like a pig. I would eat a big breakfast, a fatty lunch and whatever I want for dinner...then snacks in between. But I tend to have the reverse reaction. I think the time changes cause me to not gain weight. It is the weirdest thing fo me. The only place I might have put on about 3lbs is Hawaii lol. They happened to have one of the best Mexican food ever.
Lol I have just treated myself the yummiest glutened-sugared chunky coconut cookie today as a snack with a cup of tea. Now it is 5:35 pm here my break is done so is my eating time :p #feelingguilty

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
lol Try growing up with an uncle and aunt who owned a bakery :sad6:. Often time I was the guinie pig, I turned into a pig :sad6:. I grew up with dim sum too cus my best friends' parents owns restaurants in china town. Those best friends went into the food truck business and guess who had to try out their creations? ME :sad6: Why? cus they use my kitchen!!!!! :facepalm: Well my fault too cus I never said no:risas3:.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
People tell me that cutting carbs, sugar, fried food, and eating before 6, you’ll loose a good amount of weight. I’m guilty of eating too much rice and dessert.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
People tell me that cutting carbs, sugar, fried food, and eating before 6, you’ll loose a good amount of weight. I’m guilty of eating too much rice and dessert.
This is true, it doesn't have to be before 6, but depends on your life schedule. When I cut stuff before 8 PM, I lost 15 lbs in around 2 weeks. You gotta work out if you don't want to get flabby to lol. Also I've been intermittenly fasting (not by choice, but life is busy lol). I usually don't have a meal to 4 PM sometimes maybe 2 PM and I've lost a good chunk.

Edit: And honestly ever since I started intermittently fasting, I've felt great. Like, I don't feel sluggish when I go long periods without meals. Also my appetite is much smaller now. I can barely finish a burger now a days :(

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
See that's another problem with me, i sometime dont eat til 8 or 9pm then in bed by 12 or 1am back when i was working. I leave my house by 6am and get home by 6 or 7, closer to 7pm. I eat breakfast and lunch on the go and most of the time at my desk. 3-4 Starbucks by 3 or 4pm. Now that I'm not working, I stress eat while studying. Sometime I go a whole day forgetting to eat so when I remember or realized it, it's like 8 or 9pm and I eat rice, noodles, lots of carbs. My neighbor is doing Keto right now and he lost like 15lbls already, he's trying to get me in on it too but I'm not a fan of cheese, meat, or bacon :confused:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
lol Try growing up with an uncle and aunt who owned a bakery :sad6:. Often time I was the guinie pig, I turned into a pig :sad6:. I grew up with dim sum too cus my best friends' parents owns restaurants in china town. Those best friends went into the food truck business and guess who had to try out their creations? ME :sad6: Why? cus they use my kitchen!!!!! :facepalm: Well my fault too cus I never said no:risas3:.
It is impolite to say "No" :pancarta:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
See that's another problem with me, i sometime dont eat til 8 or 9pm then in bed by 12 or 1am back when i was working. I leave my house by 6am and get home by 6 or 7, closer to 7pm. I eat breakfast and lunch on the go and most of the time at my desk. 3-4 Starbucks by 3 or 4pm. Now that I'm not working, I stress eat while studying. Sometime I go a whole day forgetting to eat so when I remember or realized it, it's like 8 or 9pm and I eat rice, noodles, lots of carbs. My neighbor is doing Keto right now and he lost like 15lbls already, he's trying to get me in on it too but I'm not a fan of cheese, meat, or bacon :confused:
Good thing you don't like meat ! Lol
What is Keto ?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Good thing you don't like meat ! Lol
What is Keto ?
It's a high fat low carb diet. Like you can only have about 20-25 grams of carbs per day, that includes all carbs including sugar so that means no fruits. Berries are ok but that counts as your carbs.

I don't like meat, love fish but love them more with rice.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It's a high fat low carb diet. Like you can only have about 20-25 grams of carbs per day, that includes all carbs including sugar so that means no fruits. Berries are ok but that counts as your carbs.

My weakness fish and rice and a nice pepper dip lol

mayag

sarNie Adult
Omg no way!! I love my fruits way too much! This diet is not gonna work for me at all. lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

I like Rice a lot. Lol and I am a downer for Plantain crips, grapes, watermelon, melon, oranges and banana. I am a fan of kfc a lot as well

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I used to work for this one doctor, I was having a conversation with a nurse about dieting then all of a sudden he was like if you ever want to lose weight don't eat grapes.

I love fried chickens...especially the crispy skin lol. Sometimes that is all I eat and give the meat to my kids. Though, I don't like sodas. I have maybe a cup once a year. I can indulge in Asian food all day but American food I have to have a craving beside fried chicken lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I used to work for this one doctor, I was having a conversation with a nurse about dieting then all of a sudden he was like if you ever want to lose weight don't eat grapes.

I love fried chickens...especially the crispy skin lol. Sometimes that is all I eat and give the meat to my kids. Though, I don't like sodas. I have maybe a cup once a year. I can indulge in Asian food all day but American food I have to have a craving beside fried chicken lol
Ouch I've eaten grapes today. I'll stop eating them then

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Omg, I’m missing all the fun talk...we should have a thread about this...lol...I need to vent too!!! All u single digit sizes, I don’t care what u say, I’m still jealous of u!!! Hehehe. Honestly, I smell food and I gain like 13 pounds!! It runs in my family...well, my mom’s side, we are all hefty. In order to lose weight, I would literally have to starve myself, and workout until my body becomes paralyzed AND my heart pounds out of my chest. 10 days of that, and I will MAYBE lose 3 pounds.

But Imma start drinking green tea at night too and eat only between...mmm....1pm-7pm??? I can’t do just 3-5..hahahaha...

Urrrghhhh, why can’t I be allergic to something or have gluten allergy?????!!!!!!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg, I’m missing all the fun talk...we should have a thread about this...lol...I need to vent too!!! All u single digit sizes, I don’t care what u say, I’m still jealous of u!!! Hehehe. Honestly, I smell food and I gain like 13 pounds!! It runs in my family...well, my mom’s side, we are all hefty. In order to lose weight, I would literally have to starve myself, and workout until my body becomes paralyzed AND my heart pounds out of my chest. 10 days of that, and I will MAYBE lose 3 pounds.

But Imma start drinking green tea at night too and eat only between...mmm....1pm-7pm??? I can’t do just 3-5..hahahaha...

Urrrghhhh, why can’t I be allergic to something or have gluten allergy?????!!!!!!
Lool man it is dangerous, you will have to be extra careful otherwise you can die tho !

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol yes we need a separate thread for this. So I've been going on 3 days without carbs (well like rice, bread). It's hard though. Yesterday I made green curry fried "rice" using cauliflower. It wasn't bad but I did miss the sweetness of a normal green curry and the starchyness of rice.