❤️ Various ET News

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Wasn't Peak rumored to be the reason why Woonsen and Nat Thephasadin broke up? I don't remember all to well but I remember she was a third hand in a infamous relationship, or supposedly was a third hand.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Weir is challenging a gay role in a new movie Malila the Farewell Flower co-starring Anuchyd Sapanphong. Is this the first time he has taken a role like this?

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Jo of Boyscout passed away while performing on stage last night. RIP. :(

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Jo of Boyscout passed away while performing on stage last night. RIP. :(
Gosh, I remembered him from Dao Pra Sook. I saw a clip in IG of what happened immediately after he collapsed - initally his friends/band members thought it was a joke or something. Must have been so sad and heartbreaking for those that have seen or experienced that right in front of their eyes.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Gosh, I remembered him from Dao Pra Sook. I saw a clip in IG of what happened immediately after he collapsed - initally his friends/band members thought it was a joke or something. Must have been so sad and heartbreaking for those that have seen or experienced that right in front of their eyes.
Seems like he was actually in the middle of filming a CH7 lakorn too.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Seems like he was actually in the middle of filming a CH7 lakorn too.
I didn't know that and it will be interesting how they will "fix" that in the lakorn. I'll admit that I don't follow him or his band, but he's someone that I've never forgotten from DPS.

Amethyst

sarNie Egg
Seems like there's no going back for Aff and Songkran. Even if Aff doesn't directly say it, you know that part of the reason for their split is infidelity and also the fact that Songkran hasn't been the best father figure to Peemai. She revealed in an old interview that Songkran rarely takes care of their child and even refuses to change her diapers because it's a gender thing so that already tells me they were expriencing issues right from the get go. I hope everything will resolve soon.

who's her boyfriend?
I think I read it somewhere that her bf is some hi-so from ch3.
Her ex is the nephew of former Prime Minister Abhisit Wacharasindhu

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Aww that suck. If he’s not involved with their kid or care for Aff there’s no point of keeping him around.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
damn, didn't her ex of 10 years cheated too?

Amethyst

sarNie Egg
Yeah there were rumors back then that Or was cheating on Aff with former Miss Thailand, I think her name was Ming Aunchisa? Aff defended him and said it was the girl who was trying to hit on her man but you know what they say... it takes two to tango.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Dang...Aff's been having really bad luck with men. Sucks that she has to go through these things since she comes off as a super nice and soft-spoken kind of person to me. Unless I'm completely off..

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Aff might just be one of those girls that by marrying a bad boy she somehow can change him. Changing a man with that kind of status is a full time job...no woman has that kind of time. Unfortunately, she is learning no man is gonna change for you unless he loves you enough to do so. And her hubby or soon to be doesn't seem to love her enough. She came from a broken home and some say you are likely or more likely to dirvoce also. But she got a little girl so that's a blessing.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Aff might just be one of those girls that by marrying a bad boy she somehow can change him. Changing a man with that kind of status is a full time job...no woman has that kind of time. Unfortunately, she is learning no man is gonna change for you unless he loves you enough to do so. And her hubby or soon to be doesn't seem to love her enough. She came from a broken home and some say you are likely or more likely to dirvoce also. But she got a little girl so that's a blessing.
She thinks she is Makino Tsukushi. Honestly I don't know Or but put Aff and SongKran side by side and you wonder why???

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Has anyone heard Davika’s Dating Ter?? Any news? Please let us know!:)
Ter said they're just "talking" and "studying" one another. But you know Thai stars and their code words so...

I don't really care if they are or not but I did think it was super cute when he said "Yeah I like her."