❤️ Various ET News

rae

sarNie Adult
Omg, Nine admits that's he's always crushed on Baifern and now he's confessed his feelings to her. She never knew about his feelings and now he's waiting for her response. He doesn't know how to proceed yet but he wishes that she could be a part of his life. Their relationship started to change after their trip to Milan.

Lizander1204

sarNie Egg
Omg, Nine admits that's he's always crushed on Baifern and now he's confessed his feelings to her. She never knew about his feelings and now he's waiting for her response. He doesn't know how to proceed yet but he wishes that she could be a part of his life. Their relationship started to change after their trip to Milan.
I hope she feels the same otherwise it'll be awkward.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wow, I don't know if they've confirmed their relationship yet since Nine said this, but I think Nine should've kept that information private. Him disclosing that to the public will put pressure on Baifern, especially if she doesn't feel the same way. He should've never cornered her like this if she has yet to respond to his confession. Whatever the case may be, good luck to the both of them.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
OMGAHHH...Don't make the first half of Friend Zone a reality! LOL I feel for N'Nine...I think if the girl ain't responding...its a clear sign she doesn't want to take it to the next step. I'll pray for you Nine!

rae

sarNie Adult
Not sure how Baifern will respond, but hope all the best to her. I remembered her talking about being afraid of love after being hurt badly in a previous relationship.

At first I was gushing over Nine's confession, but I'm kinda sobered up now lol. It really isn't a great idea because it put a lot of unnecessary attention and pressure on Baifern. Even if they do end up dating, the press will always feel entitled to hound them about their relationship. Just an awful amount of stress. Can't even imagine what the press will be like if she refuses.

nat12

sarNie Adult
There are some would think Nine is manly for being honest like this but yeah… I hope Baifern returns his feelings and if not, I hope everyone chills and leaves her alone about it.

Seriously, this possible awkwardness is why many celebs seem to be pee-nong forever until marriage.

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
In case of Baifern and Naphat I love to share one of Nadech quotes in Shopee interviews(Nadech Yaya event)

"Please don't expect/wait anything from other people love life.It's not necessary.Because love is matter of two person in the relationship itself.Even though you hope that two person to fall in love with each other or try to be a matchmakers.I think it all depends on those two person themselves and their heart for one another.That's all.

This quotes is really wise and good and can apply to some of marioyaya shippers also who can't move on until now since bad romeo lakorn ended and keep making annoying comments on Yaya IG

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
In case of Baifern and Naphat I love to share one of Nadech quotes in Shopee interviews(Nadech Yaya event)

"Please don't expect/wait anything from other people love life.It's not necessary.Because love is matter of two person in the relationship itself.Even though you hope that two person to fall in love with each other or try to be a matchmakers.I think it all depends on those two person themselves and their heart for one another.That's all.

This quotes is really wise and good and can apply to some of marioyaya shippers also who can't move on until now since bad romeo lakorn ended and keep making annoying comments on Yaya IG
Absolutely! I remember when Nadech said this too. He's a very wise person. I think people just like daydreaming but in reality, we are not in anyone else's shoes so we shouldn't have a say.

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
Regarding Baifern and Nine, I’m not a fan of this kind of stuff. It puts a lot of pressure on Baifern. And honestly I don’t see them getting last. I get a vibe from Baifern that she sees him like little brother only. They’re kinda remind me Kem and Mookda lol

nat12

sarNie Adult
Yes, I remember that Nadech quote too and really loved it when he said it. Even though I am a shipper myself, there are some shippers are find truly annoying. Like, differentiate reality and fantasy, please. I would be mortified to comment on the stars’ actual accounts pressuring them to date or whatever.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Nine is still a rookie in this...he'll learn. In this day and age cautious is best because of how fans have become. Unless, it is agreed on upon by both parties then keeping quiet would served a better purpose.

Baifern probably feel the pressure or utter annoyance lol. If she doesn't feel the same it's not fair to her to be hounded by fans about it. If she doesn't feel the same the awkwardness would be crazy. I see them as good friends, but not romantic. The vibe Baifern gives out just doesn't scream I want to hold your hands.

rae

sarNie Adult
Pinky has been released on bail for five million baht, and is not allowed to leave the country and has to report to the court every month.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
If I was Nine and wasn’t sure if she felt the same way, I wouldn’t express it publicly. But if I was sure she felt the same way, I don’t see a problem. I think I just don’t care. If Baifern doesn’t feel the same, then just tell him straight up lol don’t keep him and others waiting. He’s gonna embarrass himself if she says No but that’s what he gets for doing what he did. I think it’s cute when a guy I like too shares that he likes me. Not in a bragging way, but in a way where he really is into me and loves me he can’t keep quiet!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
NOOOOOO Come on Thailand!! THINK!! Think of new concepts! Stop borrowing.
I rather they do these remakes...then all the thinking they been doing....which suck ass....I have not watch any ch3/ch7 lakorn this year...

1hd had at least 3 decent lakorn/series

C/k dramas does remake of each others all the time.

I also rather they remake these better content...versus the thai remakes they constantly been doing

Fact is they suck at their storyline and content.

Gmmtv targets towards teens. ..granted they have been doing better with more genre

Onhd as well...to sir with love...still has the over dramatic namnao...but the content of the main leads are good

Ch3 and ch7 progress nowhere

I seen a thai remake of monter and it was decent...challenging the actors

I'm here for this....to me this is a gateway....to a more progressive thoughts ...genre and storyline

nat12

sarNie Adult
True has been remaking all these Korean dramas for several years now. I think it’s because they collab with CJ? I’m tired of remakes too but a bit more ok with these remakes of Korean dramas. I hope eventually Thai scriptwriters can learn from them and come up with better scripts of similar caliber.

I liked the Thai remakes of Tunnel and Voice. The Thai version of Tunnel had no actor that I knew, but it was a decent remake. Voice Thailand was no less disturbing than the Korean version but I liked it too. The actors were good, and I felt like it was the first time in a long time I saw Andrew enjoy acting.

It just goes to show that with a good script, any decent actors can make the show happen. Good actors will make the show even better.