❤️ Various ET News

bit

sarNie Adult
Looking at the news about CH3 calendar, is Ice P CH3 resident artist? she's there, Bomb was dropped and Kao Supatsara is not, is't she a resident and quite famous?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Looking at the news about CH3 calendar, is Ice P CH3 resident artist? she's there, Bomb was dropped and Kao Supatsara is not, is't she a resident and quite famous?
Why was Bomb dropped though he has upcoming lakorn?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel like something happened with Kao. Ch3 used to follow her on ig but they don’t anymore and she doesn’t follow them anymore.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I'm so sorry hun that you had to go through a bad relationship. But yeah it is, I can't describe their relationship as genuine or serious. If they ever get back together, I hope they will actually tryna make it work, not stay in it for fame
It’s okay. now i’m fine!!! Yeah, you are right. But i have the feeling that they are better alone than being couple!!!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Kao isn’t in it? That’s very strange
Right, where is that news? I haven’t seen anything about the calendar except the blind items. The blind items description about the nek doesn’t fit Kao either. Kao hasn’t been with them for a long time and wasn’t a main nek with a koojin since the beginning of Ch3 koojins. That description matched Margie and Boy, an original koojin.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Right, where is that news? I haven’t seen anything about the calendar except the blind items. The blind items description about the nek doesn’t fit Kao either. Kao hasn’t been with them for a long time and wasn’t a main nek with a koojin since the beginning of Ch3 koojins. That description matched Margie and Boy, an original koojin.
Same I haven’t seen anything about the calendars yet so I’m confused unless I missed something

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
CH3 2021 calendar
12 Actresses

Margie
Kim
Yaya
Mint
Nicha
Bella
Preem
Ice P
Toey J
Taew
Mew
Matt
Wow Margie is still on there.... the blind items doesn’t even match any of the neks not on it. Also, in my opinion there’s at least five neks that are on that list that shouldn’t be.

The blind item about the pek was right though cause peach is in it. I’m glad Pon made it though. I like him most right now for the pek newbies.
http://instagr.am/p/CC_EF7UJU0g/

Last edited: