❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah once I saw that Pat and Peach weren’t together for her bday and that he didn’t post anything about her for her bday, I knew they were done. It really sucks but I hope they are both happier now.

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah he seems to truly enjoy being a host/mc! He deserves every bit of his success :) I miss seeing him on screen with Mai Davika who imo was his best n’ek!
Omg. I loved their movie together. It’s actually one of my faves. I loved their chemistry.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
Not an expert on dating but why did you unfollow or block someone when you broke up? Does it help ease up thing or does that mean that you can't stand see his or her face anymore?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Not an expert on dating but why did you unfollow or block someone when you broke up? Does it help ease up thing or does that mean that you can't stand see his or her face anymore?
Normally if it wasn't a mutual break up, they wouldn't want to be associated anymore.
Not many ppl can remain friends, it's too hurtful. Unless, they never really loved each other.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Well most likely cause there is no reason to follow one another after a break up. Most people don’t stay friends with their exes so they choose to unfollow them even if it was a mutual breakup. Also I feel like it would help me get over a breakup if I unfollow my ex because it would be hard to get over them if their face kept popping up on my ig. And of course, another reason like you said is that they just can’t stand them so they choose to unfollow them.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mmmm....

I don't fully follow bee & film but they seem chummy with each other. Comfortable with touch and such and they usually comment on each other IG.

But we never know. Bee is flirty person. From what it appears they seem to have an good relationship. I like their pairing but I don't see ppl doing a koo jin... ...

Time will tell.... it's business after all...

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Tsk tsk ... I really hope Peach was an a$$hole and Pat broke up with him... But if she cheated... WHHHHHHHY.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think her mom said she's going to study abroad at the end of the year. She's young with a long future ahead of her. If not today, they'll break up sometime in the future anyways.

If the rumors are true about Note, seems like they started to get interested in one another since November of last year?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I can't focus on anything but Ploy's smile. It seemed to have gotten worse.

From all accounts Peach seemed to really love Pat. I know them being young and all but there's just no excuse for cheating (if that is to be true) if she's seen with Note for dinner when people are still guessing if they broke up or not suggest she isn't innocent. Anyhow, some people will grow and learn from past mistakes and Pat looks like she has miles to go considering where she's at. Honestly, if she move on from Peach to Note I don't see it lasting long term. Perhaps, it's what she wants to test the water out. I'm positive she'll land herself a hi-so it's just which one.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ughh this Pat and Peach situation reminds me of the Matt and SK situation. Only difference is we don’t actually know the real timeframe of when Pat and Peach broke up because neither of them have confirmed it yet. It’s obviously clear that they are done with each other though. I sure hope Pat didn’t cheat on Peach but it’s definitely seeming that way. Especially by how fast Pat and Note are already being seen together in public. It just reminds me of Matt and SK and I hated that whole situation