❤️ Various ET News

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Ken P definitely going freelance. Esther introduced him to One and True4U, so his future work maybe with one of the two. He only has Raeng Ngao 2 - Raeng Ngao Raeng Kaen that he's filming. Song Sanaeha will most likely change praek.

its_ann

sarNie Hatchling
Ken P definitely going freelance. Esther introduced him to One and True4U, so his future work maybe with one of the two. He only has Raeng Ngao 2 - Raeng Ngao Raeng Kaen that he's filming. Song Sanaeha will most likely change praek.
Hmm. That sucks, but hopefully his career will thrive. For some reason, the more I see him with a Esther, random photos on my explore page on IG, the more I dislike Esther. For some reason this girl seems sneaky and superficial. I really liked her on Leh ratree, but then my feelings changed as I read more news/drama about her. I know, pretty random lol. Just a thought.

maimyang

If only Charlie
According to Thai Update,
on IG, Ter posts a picture of him holding a tart.. and the caption translated as “In my hand, I have a tart but in my heart I have Davika.”

Is this true that’s what the caption reads??!!!

If so,, too bad Mai doesn’t seem to feel the same way, Ter :(

alissaax

According to Thai Update,
on IG, Ter posts a picture of him holding a tart.. and the caption translated as “In my hand, I have a tart but in my heart I have Davika.”

Is this true that’s what the caption reads??!!!

If so,, too bad Mai doesn’t seem to feel the same way, Ter :(
No he didnt, he left it blank and mai was the one who took the photo so he tag her

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I'm confused. Is Ken P. leaving? According to this article he's still contracted with them.
http://www.thaiupdate.info/ken-phupoom-thai-tv3/?fbclid=IwAR1nRXx8QbCQrOps94WNRtasop0tkrxlhcK3rvEue30QZKcBO6BDrB439dk
From my experience with other stars who bounced to other channels, they all say the same thing. "Contract still valid" and left it at that. The ones who really stayed or renewed would say "my contract is ending but resigning". Did Ken said he's resigning or did he just said his contract is still valid?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Come to think about it, Ken was one of channel 3's golden boys when he first started and he's starred in so many hits for ch3 and it's a little sad that he's leaving especially after the success of Nakee not too long ago. He needs to be freelance, not just tied down to One or True.

x0unerthanlater

คนไม่รักดี
It's confusing because a few days ago, Nine Entertain says they talked to Ken and he says he's still under contract with ch3. But now GMM25 is saying he's gone freelance but has been introduced to 2 channels.

I'll just wait till Ken gives an official interview himself.

alissaax

Tanya got interviewed about Tack and his partner, their marriage/wedding. The woman is related to Tanya's husband Peck.