❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
They look so cute together. Whats funny that while social media is harping on Matt for being a third hand, we forget how Yui got Tun lol. But regardless, they made it to the alter!!!!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Big married his non celeb girlfriend of 7 years in a simple thai ceremony at the bride's home with close family, relatives and friends. Ah'tu was his "tao gae" SmartSelect_20190112-205435_Samsung Internet.jpg

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
what a glowing bride and beautiful wedding for yui! looked like a lakorn! then again she was always pretty to begin with.

mint is not stable, one minute she's with this group the next she's somewhere else lol. I've seen her with so many people in the past.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Awww look at Big. Good for him for not taking advantage of the fact that he is an actor and looking for only young hot things. He and his wife are very cute together.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
what a glowing bride and beautiful wedding for yui! looked like a lakorn! then again she was always pretty to begin with.

mint is not stable, one minute she's with this group the next she's somewhere else lol. I've seen her with so many people in the past.
Mint is still fine with all the other girls in furby, just not Matt. And about the whole gang lom thing, all of them were quite immature back then lol

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Songkran is such a dick for missing out on his own kid's birthday. I don't care what excuses you have, you are rich and can obviously take a few hours off, I've never seen him do anything productive. He seems like he has all the time in the world seeing while he's with Matt. Aff is so smooth in her interviews, no er and ums, just straight up talks about the situation. I can see why the public is so involved on her side, you have no choice but to like her more than Matt in her interviews.

Aff has a bunch of lakorn offers, lots of zaap roles too, hopefully she's coming back to lakorns this year and it's likely to be with channel one. Would love to see her with Aum again.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Aww, sounds like a lakorn. Little nangek's father ditched her on her bday to go spend with the future evil stepmother.

Aff's is aging so much through her eyes.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Aww, sounds like a lakorn. Little nangek's father ditched her on her bday to go spend with the future evil stepmother.

Aff's is aging so much through her eyes.
Aff dealing with all that stress. The fact that she's still sane after the mess her ex cause her is a miracle.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Songkran is such a dick for missing out on his own kid's birthday. I don't care what excuses you have, you are rich and can obviously take a few hours off, I've never seen him do anything productive. He seems like he has all the time in the world seeing while he's with Matt. Aff is so smooth in her interviews, no er and ums, just straight up talks about the situation. I can see why the public is so involved on her side, you have no choice but to like her more than Matt in her interviews.

Aff has a bunch of lakorn offers, lots of zaap roles too, hopefully she's coming back to lakorns this year and it's likely to be with channel one. Would love to see her with Aum again.

I think Aff had been custody of their daughter on her bday which is why he wasn’t with her. The day SK celebrated with their daughter, his family was there including Mint.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Aff said she invited them but they couldn't go. She also said she gave him the 1st if he wanted to take her because she was going to take her to Japan on the 3rd.

Anyways, Yui/Tun's wedding. Why do i just not feel the happinesses and Joy from Yui. Like it didnt reach her eyes, it felt more like a lakorn scene or something. Maybe because they've been living together for so long that this is just something they had to do for society? Or maybe that's just her eyes?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If Aff has custody and it's her day to be with her daughter then SK would not go anywhere near her. Custody sucks that way. One of my son's best friend has the split home. Every summer for 2 weeks he spend it with his dad. And his birthday, he always spend it with his mom.

Aff does aged a bit but also with aging comes lots of wisdom. But for whatever SK puts her through I don't think she would ever regret it because peemai was worth it.