❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
That will be a good challenge for her! She needs a role again with Nadech. Hopefully they both are not as awkward next time. I like the fact that she actually tries to improve her acting and doesn’t just half ass it! She may not be the best but her effort is admirable <3
Oh please no Nadech. I want her in a role with someone like New Chaiyapol. Nadech has limited himself in the yadech land. She needs a better much more open actor that has got nothing to lose.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh please no Nadech. I want her in a role with someone like New Chaiyapol. Nadech has limited himself in the yadech land. She needs a better much more open actor that has got nothing to lose.
Oh yessss Patricia and New would be a great choice!!! I’m hoping after MLFTS, Nadech opens up more. If he doesn’t, then I agree that Pat shouldn’t pair with him. Her and Mark need a better 2nd lakorn though. Mark doesn’t hold back thankfully

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
That will be a good challenge for her! She needs a role again with Nadech. Hopefully they both are not as awkward next time. I like the fact that she actually tries to improve her acting and doesn’t just half ass it! She may not be the best but her effort is admirable <3
I want her to play a beautiful but witty character or her Rose role in LSR.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
lol so unexpected. congrats to the newest baby daddy in town.
always use a CONDOM!!!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Guys idk if it’s him Lol I’m asking if it’s really Ananda cause in the caption the translation said something about a pregnant girl! We need our Thai speakers here now !!! Lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I would love to see Patricia do something like this lol Shes like the total opposite of sexy and seductive so it would be interesting to see. I want this type of role for lots of Ch3 actresses but Ch3 is so boring and will never do this. That type of role is GMM and OneHD type of style
I don't want ch3 to waste Patricia the way they did Maeya (still salty about it, such a gorgeous girl). She got the look with dangit body and great legs, she got the will to be something more than a plain pretty actress, and girl is maturing greatly.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I don't want ch3 to waste Patricia the way they did Maeya (still salty about it, such a gorgeous girl). She got the look with dangit body and great legs, she got the will to be something more than a plain pretty actress, and girl is maturing greatly.
Ch3 is wasting lots of their newbies right now. They are not giving them good roles and scripts. Most of the better scripts go to the current A-listers. They need to mix it up. Thankfully Pats next lakorn sounds really good and interesting and I also really love her p’ek Alek. Everything will turn out good if they execute it right. Even if pats acting is not super good, I can still enjoy a lakorn is the pranangs have good chemistry and the storyline is interesting:)