❤️ Various ET News

Step

Mrs James Ma
Some lakorns airing this year. I'm excited for KimJa and Mark and Yaya's lakorns  :woot:  :woot:
Idk when Kluen Cheewit finish filming. They dont film regularly. It started with Kim and James lakorn. PCKNMCPW is in editing and KC is not even half done.

cr ch3

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Repost from bubba in [CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) lakorn thread.

Thairath Dara Poll  with the survey from more than 200 celebrities.....

cr:thairath

Actor of the year:   Nadech Kugimiya
Actress of the year:   Yaya Urassaya
Singer of the year:    Bie Sukrit
Sexy Lady of the year:   Aum Patcharapa
Sexy Guy of the year:   Wier Sukollawat

Congrats to all the winners especially Nadech and Yaya!!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Posted in the wrong thread. Darn it. I'll just comment on Pan's contract with True. I think Ananda might use her in one of his remakes in the future. Anyone else agree?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yes, his Korean remakes. He has a bunch planned and will use Andrew in one of them. Lol. Might get a Pan and Andrew reunion.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, sort of sensed it since both haven't been hanging out with each other lately and then definitely when they didn't spend their holidays together.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Yeah, sort of sensed it since both haven't been hanging out with each other lately and then definitely when they didn't spend their holidays together.
Yup, no pictures of them together for months. She spent the holiday with Pango, Sean, and a few others. Usually they would all go togeter so I knew something was up. They were so cute too.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Second breakup of the year, Yok dump Am for cheating with PP. Six year down the drain. Smh men and the B* tches.
Can you post a pic of them? I don't know them, and I've never heard of  them