❤️[True4U] Secret Garden (Halo Productions): Ananda Everingham/Baifern Pimchanok

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
OMG! This is the remake of Secret Garden??? I don't know how I feel about this lol. Secret Garden is one of my favorite kdrama. Well for one, I like the pra'nang so that's good, but Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won were amazing so it's going to be tough to top them.

When I saw Ananada in that sparkly suit, I was like that looks familiar :lol:

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry i don't know how i feel too when i see Ananda as my Hyun bin lol but............

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to see Ananda and Baifern but what is Ananda's obsession with remaking Kdramas? This is his production company right?

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Lol True4U hasn't had a legit hit remaking foreign dramas since Full House. All of the foreign remake lakorns on True4U flopped with the exception of Playful Kiss that performed decently. I don't see this one turning the table around for True. Poor Baifern though if this one flops too (don't care about Ananda).

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Baifern used to be my biggest bias ever but she hasn't impressed me at all in any of her follow up projects after the movie with Mario. Secret Garden is one of my most epic Korean dramas ever and I just don't see Baifern as Gil Ra Im.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I never care for her but she has sorta impress me in BH (though the lakorn was sloow) so I tried some of her other work. The movie w/mario was cute...she don't have much project sooo...

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid

From baifern's IG a few days ago.
It was already their last day of filming as said in her caption.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Full house remake was a decent hit...ppl seem to like it...too much shrieking for me

I tried watching the K version...lost interest. I'll diff. Try this 1

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Full house wasn't bad...Aom and Mike were cute together. Her voice was off but you get used to it. Other than that most remakes were not that good

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Full house wasn't bad...Aom and Mike were cute together. Her voice was off but you get used to it. Other than that most remakes were not that good
I couldn't get use to it lol.

I did watch them in kiss me and liked that 1 and she did less shrieking

sarNie Adult
So Baifern has at least 2 lakorns to air next year, one with March on GMM/OneHD and now this one.
And she's kinda gonna be a dude in both lol.

Edit: Well, not the one with March, I think. There's one where she's gonna be transgender.