❤️ Rules all members must follow on the forum

Asy

sarNie Immature
Question for Rule #2.
What do u mean "No quoting" ???
How would people know that we are responding to them ????
No quoting the post with photos ja. For example in lakorns' section, some users share the fitting photos. You no need to quote their whole post with like more than 10 photos just to say 'thank you'. It fills up the page and some users (like me) are annoyed. It takes time to load the page just to see 'thank you'? Sometime I wanted to view new unread post, I thought it was new info, my cheap phone took minutes to load, actually just another user that quoted the whole photos with 'thank you'.

You can quote the posts. But for photos, just provide the link, no need to 're-post' the photoS.

Hope you understand na. :)

noungning

Heartless
In response to #6, there was the time that I came across some user's profile that I believed they were spammers. At their 'About Me' they posted some R pictures (poor my virgin eyes) and links. How about that? Report that user?
Yes.

Question for Rule #2.
What do u mean "No quoting" ???
How would people know that we are responding to them ????
No quoting the post with photos ja. For example in lakorns' section, some users share the fitting photos. You no need to quote their whole post with like more than 10 photos just to say 'thank you'. It fills up the page and some users (like me) are annoyed. It takes time to load the page just to see 'thank you'? Sometime I wanted to view new unread post, I thought it was new info, my cheap phone took minutes to load, actually just another user that quoted the whole photos with 'thank you'.

You can quote the posts. But for photos, just provide the link, no need to 're-post' the photoS.

Hope you understand na. :)
What Asy said... or for example, you can quote them but between those quotes put *SNIP* (meaning cut short) or typing in *PIX* and if someone wants to know what you are talking about, they'll click that gray arrow on top of the quote box. I hope this helps you.

How it'd look like in your reply box:
Code:
[quote="D~D, post: 905908"]
*PICTURES*
BLAH BLAH[/quote]
Thanks for sharing the picture!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I believe quoting photo is fine as long as it is not quoting 10 pictures especially when it is just two post below the original post. It is like scrolling down the same page and seeing the same thing twice or even more, yes I have witness it and it annoys the crap out of me. If there is a particular photo within a post of photos, you can specific quote that photo instead of all 4-10 photo and just add in your two cent. If it is just a "thank you" or "I like this pic", don't quote photo, that is why we have the thanks button and the like button.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I would like to ask, how hard are we enforcing these rules? I see several members hotlinking still and i'm wondering if i should warn them about it.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ thanks for bringing that up cupid, i've been busy with the BM section so i haven't been looking at other places here.
you can pm me, the admins, or any of the mods the usernames, and we'll warn the users who haven't been following the rules.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^ thanks for bringing that up cupid, i've been busy with the BM section so i haven't been looking at other places here.
you can pm me, the admins, or any of the mods the usernames, and we'll warn the users who haven't been following the rules.
I think you guys are abit harsh lately where's the nice and kind Asianfuse forum all gone sorry i had to say this but if you can't accept this comment your very welcome to banned me from here cos i have other forum fanclub that are more welcoming cos now i don't feel welcome in here where have you mod and admin got this method from

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I think you guys are abit harsh lately where's the nice and kind Asianfuse forum all gone sorry i had to say this but if you can't accept this comment your very welcome to banned me from here cos i have other forum fanclub that are more welcoming cos now i don't feel welcome in here where have you mod and admin got this method from
Sorry Alice, AsianFuse had to set some community rules because everything got out of hand. We are trying to keep and maintain the peace, and at the same time trying to be organized. We welcome everyone onto AsianFuse and are still friendly, but since there are rules now, they must be followed. Even I a mod, have to abide by these new rules too. I hope you understand. I'm not trying to pick a fight or anything, I'm just following the rules too.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I appreciate all staff and members for reinforcing the rules. I just wanted to say if I would like to quote a photo because I NEED to make specific points in the photo I hope that will be OKAY! I know it takes TOO MUCH space to quote and requote pictures especially with 10 or more. However, I hope that quoting one picture to make some picks and points are okay. Thank you all.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Thanks for reading the rules.

If you're just quoting one image that should be fine, if it's necessary.
If you're going to do multiple, I suggest you just link them like this.

example: http://i776.photobuc...agz/markie1.jpg <---- this way it only shows the image's link, and not the whole actual photo. And if they want to see what image it is, they can just click on the link. :)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Just For Clarification...Is There A Limit On Post
Or Just Not Quoting Pics And Spamming

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Just For Clarification...Is There A Limit On Post
Or Just Not Quoting Pics And Spamming
For posts, posting I wouldn't say there's a limit to that. I usually post around 10 - 20 posts because I play games here. It's mostly spamming we're strict on. If you post, don't make it consecutively, posting every second one after another.. If you happen to do that, we'll just merge the posts into a single post, so there's not much space taken up. We'll give y'all a warning if we see it still in the future though. But if it's posts commenting after other's post as in conversation and comments. It should be fine. :yes:

Thanks Aikoden! :)
You're welcome dear. Thanks for understanding. :wink:

aznsao9

Ky the Star
oh wow~ this is actually pretty good and will be more useful and helpful the forum as well.
but i do with the quoting of images...
omg... that seriously lagged the page with the repeated quotes of all those images.
anyways, hope this goes well!
thanks for the mass pm~

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
There are rules but there is no enforcing. I still see people hot link pics, no credits provided. I've only seen two or one mods actually coming in the threads and warning, but one of them ended up spazzing and perhaps ignored violators?

The rest is pretty utterly useless.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ I'm trying my best at enforcing the rules..
but I can't guarantee that I'll make it to all the threads/topics.
That's why it's helpful to have other members help us mods out by giving us heads up, to where the violation is taking place.
-Aiko

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Can I make one suggestion? Can I suggest that we can upload pictures directly from another source as long as we give/provide the credit? I felt it is almost too much work to re-upload every picture. I know someone suggested this earlier but I don't think it was heard or answered.

Otherwise, I might be stuck with never posting pictures again or create an account and post very little pictures from now on. lol