❤️ [OneHD] Taley Rissaya: Jes Jespipat, Aom Phiyada, Vill Wannarot, Amy Amika, Tang Saksit

sarNie Adult
OMG Tang and Amy? Dang. Tang still looking good though of course. Seems like Amy gets paired up with a lot of the older gen.

Aom is definitely comparable to Nok, but Bee/Vill and Pong/Jes may be on different leagues.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
OMG it aired today?? I need to watch it when I get home!

I love Aom/Amy/Tang. Jess and Vill are cute... to me it's whatever if they aren't as great cause I'm watching for the vets allll the way. I usually complain about remakes but they matched my expectations this time. They probably knew they had to get a cast like this, especially with how good the acting was in the last one.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Im not a fan of Bee but i was able to watch a few of her lakorns, this being one of them. I love the cast here and a fan of Vill/Jes. Vill is not that consistent with her acting but i adore her nonetheless. Plus i want to see this chemistry lol.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Just finished watching episode 1. It was good.. all the editing/CG for the main tragic incident was wow! Applause! It looked realistic! I'm mainly watching this cause Jes&Vill! So can't wait!!!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I loved bee and pong

I don't dislike vill & jes.... watching the preview...well I feel they aren't up to par...and Nok....

Mannie

sarNie Adult
So good!! Loved the first episode. Aom isn’t as raeng in here as Nok but she brings her own spice and is doing well. Love Amy she’s very convincing. Her and Nott make a great pair! Never thought I’d see this. I’m anticipating the next episode! It was good. All the babies are so dang cute!!

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Ok.. got to see Jes and Vill today. Vill is good in these types of roles, but I think they made her have more of a backbone than Bee in the last one (hopefully). I think when Aom comes she's gonna get a good a$$ whoopin lmao and she's just going to be weak cause she's pretty much powerless. I still remember Sinjai knocking down Bee and the previews look the same for Aom/Vill.

I agree that the pace is great! I don't have any complaints yet so far haha. I'm enjoying it. HOWEVER, Amy looks tooooo young to be playing Vill's mom. She looks like she could get with Point! Or even Jes. She's so pretty and youthful looking still haha but she's good at her role so not too much complaining there. Also, I still have the old veteran actors stuck in my mind so it's taking some adjusting haha.

I liked May Pitchanart's character in the last version but I don't remember her always asking for money. I knew she hated Aom/Sinjai's character though ahha and that's what made me like her. I think she died though in the last version. Damn everyone died in the last one, so maybe they'll change it up? But knowing OneHD/Exact they tend to go overboard with the killing spree haha.

I don't remember the dad having liver cancer either and being stage 4. I just remember him being sick and Sinjai taking advantage of him, like feeding him the wrong medicine and trying to kill him. I'm sure Aom will do that when Tang gets closer to dying lol.

And I really like Point... I want him to be p'ek haha I can picture him as both rai and p'ek. However, I think he's going to be treated like another Puri (funny cause Puri played his character in the last version) lmao.

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Valentine's Day! Thanks for the efforts of Vill's CN fans.
https://www.bilibili.com/video/av43365732/
00:04 May have been due to the fact that both love photography.
00:08 Both are skillful photographers.
00:10 So, Vill and Jes are getting closer.
00:14 Both Vill and Jes love taking pictures.
00:18 Both love posting on instagram their beautiful pix.
00:23 Under this pic on the instagram
00:25 Koojin shippers left numerous comments fangirling for real-life chemistry between the two.
00:30 Mostly
00:31 Nop, not mostly. Should be that all pix are of Vill.
00:34 Not of the scenic views?
00:35 It's Vill Wannarot.
00:39 With people good in photography, I'd like taking photos.
00:42 They know what it takes to make good photos, don't they? They are good, so they take the pictures.
00:52 All pix of Vill look gorgeous.
00:57 But it's not easy to make good photos.
01:02 Jes managed to make it.
01:07 I did do my best, sis.
01:09 Sis, you know that for sure, right?
01:11 At times. . . At times. . .
01:16 Are you okay? Feel better now?
01:21 Sometimes it's the time, the light.
01:24 So the pix look lame.
01:25 A photographer will capture good images.
01:27 It's like this.
01:28 His camera is expensive.
01:30 No. Can't believe he said maybe you're just not for my camera.
01:34 The camera is expensive, but I'm not for the camera. You know what he means!
01:38 Maybe it's the camera lens. Sometimes you simply can't capture a clear image.
01:41 Even the lens can't get Vill Wannarot.
01:46 Got it. Sometimes girls prefer less clear pix.
01:49 While sweetness radiates in the BTS clip, the lakorn is a meandering story of ups and downs.
01:52 Please tune in for Taley Rissaya 2019, to be aired on 12 Feb.

Rating numbers form noomayadrama @twitter
EP1: 1.620 https://twitter.com/noomayadrama/status/1095533316428578817
EP2: 1.696 https://twitter.com/noomayadrama/status/1095911699180220419