❤️]ONE31] To Sir, With Love (The One Enterprise): Film Thanapat / Tang Saksit / Pock Piyathida / Pei Panward / Tongtong Kitsakorn / Camilla Kitivat

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
They should have kept Tangmo's scenes and then used another actor for the last part of the lakorn. American soap operas replace people this way all the time. I'm sure fans would have wanted to tune in to watch her last lakorn. Sure it would be a little weird, but come on, it's her last lakorn.

So sad this is Milly and Tongtong's reunited and they aren't even paired up. Kudos to Film and Tongtong for taking on this role.

sarNie Adult
Man. Am I gonna need to watch the older gen to understand what happens in the next gen? The older gen is always so much drama. Guess I could watch the highlights until they appear.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I been impressed with oneHD lately

They are killing it with the storyline

I was never into BL of gmmtv.....to "kiddy"....even my brother who loves BL got sick of it...sequel with cheating

This is more matured

I seen BL....depends on storyline.....I don't seek it out

But this looks well done by the teaser....also there is something about period drama

sarNie Adult
So she is the fiance of the gay brother? This will work out just fine lol. I don't see any drama here except for the older gens getting in the way probably.

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
Seeing Pok in the cast makes me extremely weary, but I'll try 1-2 eps. It's One31, and I've been liking their stuff lately.
I like her, but I'm not a fan of her current works. Why she overacted most of the time recently is beyond me. She was so good in Talad Arom. I hope she would not overact in this one.

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
Ep 1 - 1.7
Ep 2 - 1.0
This is actually underperformed in ratings. Folks on Pantip speculate that the low rating is because of women volleyball. How unfortunate. This lakorn is actually really good. The storyline is interesting so far, and the pace is fast. OneHD has done pretty well with other Ruean lakorns, so I have high hopes this one will be great also

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes it's just because of volleyball hopefully. I believe One31, Workpoint and to a certain extent Channel 3 share the same audience. Channel 7 doesn't seem to be affected meanwhile.