❤️[ONE31] The Stone of Affection (The One Enterprise): New Thitipoom / Bua Nalinthip

sarNie Adult
They look really good together.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ferny career didn’t take off like I thought it would after Hua Jai Sila! That was so big when it was airing. I’m sad cause she’s so cute and talented

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ferny career didn’t take off like I thought it would after Hua Jai Sila! That was so big when it was airing. I’m sad cause she’s so cute and talented
She has been in some not so good lakorns after Hua Jai Sila. I haven't able to finish any of her lakorns after that. Also, I wished she would keep her looks from Hua Jai Sila. She was so pretty with her tan self and her nose was just as cute as a button. She has such a simple beautifulfacial features. Then as it goes, she got her nose enhanced and ruined the cuteness she has. There are times in Hua Jai Sila that I kept on staring at her...especially when she has her hair slightly curly. Unfortunately, she hasn't found her pra'ek after Tor. They had an amazing chemistry. The ones after him is so bland with her. I am still rooting for her because it is a bit crowded over where she is. Newer actresses are coming along and she's just there right now. She's isn't at the bottom but she's nowhere near the top.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
She has been in some not so good lakorns after Hua Jai Sila. I haven't able to finish any of her lakorns after that. Also, I wished she would keep her looks from Hua Jai Sila. She was so pretty with her tan self and her nose was just as cute as a button. She has such a simple beautifulfacial features. Then as it goes, she got her nose enhanced and ruined the cuteness she has. There are times in Hua Jai Sila that I kept on staring at her...especially when she has her hair slightly curly. Unfortunately, she hasn't found her pra'ek after Tor. They had an amazing chemistry. The ones after him is so bland with her. I am still rooting for her because it is a bit crowded over where she is. Newer actresses are coming along and she's just there right now. She's isn't at the bottom but she's nowhere near the top.
I wish we could see one more project with Tor and Ferny but 100% sure Tor would never agree to one with her as n’ek considering how disrespectful some of the fans were being to his gf and his personal life. The Chinese fans were crazyyy. It’s sad cause they legit had like sizzling chemistry and I really doubt she’ll ever find another p’ek to top that.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I wish we could see one more project with Tor and Ferny but 100% sure Tor would never agree to one with her as n’ek considering how disrespectful some of the fans were being to his gf and his personal life. The Chinese fans were crazyyy. It’s sad cause they legit had like sizzling chemistry and I really doubt she’ll ever find another p’ek to top that.
Yeah, that was toxic. The fans did them no favor by being obsessed because they ruined any possibility of them reuniting. For one, his GF would never allow it lol. And after the rumor of him having something with a reporter he won't ever cross his GF again. Besides, Kao I don't think Tor really have the kind of chemistry he has with them two. Tor and Fern was a rare chemistry. It was such an easy, comfortable chemistry...

sarNie Adult
^ That's Puimek, she's also from GMMTV.
I actually know Puimek (watched her in Never Too Late & Gifted), but for some reason, it just didn't look like her to me in that photo lol. I guess the makeup people don't be doing the girl justice or she looks better with less makeup.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Wow. Was it that bad? I never followed the drama with that, but didn’t know it went that far.
Yeah the Chinese fans specifically were being insane in his and her comment section. Think of like the old school possessive style koojin fans. They were being insanely disrespectful to his gf at the time. They ruined it for themselves tbh.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Title is said to be "Manee Morrana".

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid