❤️[ONE31] The Love Proposal (The One Enterprise): Fern Nopjira / Tre Porapat / Toyy Pathompong

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The way he says he can endure it :) hope they have a lot of scenes together. Sometimes they tease all these scenes then when the lakorn aired that's basically all the scenes they have of the pranangs lol

sarNie Adult
They don't say much about the drama itself, just about the posters. It took about 3-4 days to shoot the moving posters. Having to make a 5s moving poster of one movement made it hard. The MCs and Tre say that if there's that much chemistry in the posters, can you imagine the actual drama? Fern hopes that One31 fans will watch and follow the drama.

The clip from the drama is of Toyy introducing Fern to his little brother, Tre, and that he and Fern are getting married. Then some shots of Tre being troubled.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
They don't say much about the drama itself, just about the posters. It took about 3-4 days to shoot the moving posters. Having to make a 5s moving poster of one movement made it hard. The MCs and Tre say that if there's that much chemistry in the posters, can you imagine the actual drama? Fern hopes that One31 fans will watch and follow the drama.

The clip from the drama is of Toyy introducing Fern to his little brother, Tre, and that he and Fern are getting married. Then some shots of Tre being troubled.
Ah, icic. Thank you for the translation! I didn't realize Toy was playing the older brother but I guess that makes sense in regards to why he'd been more pressured to marry.

sarNie Adult
I really hope this is good. I haven't completely watched a drama from any of them in a long time, because the storyline just wasn't my thing.

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
Toyy seems to be on a roll this year. He already had 2 lakorns that just finished airing. Wonder if OneHD is trying to push him to be the next pra'ek or not

sarNie Adult
I think Toyy has already had his days as the leading guy. He's still lead and all, but there's a lot of competition in the space now especially with the move to more BL dramas.

Unfortunately, this is going to be another Fern drama I'm skipping. They look really good together, and I was looking forward to watching this. But after watching the trailer, I feel that the main guy is the cause of a lot of the main girl's sadness. A lot of this drama would have been solved had he stepped into marry her instead of his brother. The older brother is actually the nicer one, but he's gay, so.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid

We saw Ferny's character get slapped in a different trailer and I'm glad to see she fights back. The fact that she punches the girl is hilarious honestly. Also, in the last shot, the green dress does not look flattering on her. Gotta wonder what stylish are doing sometimes lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol yeah, that green dress kind of makes her look like she's pregnant and trying to hide it. She's the shortest among all of them so when she wears the green dress the attention goes to her. Her body isn't made for that dress. But it looks like a drama I want to watch. Some slapping, kissing, punching.. and chemistry is good.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol yeah, that green dress kind of makes her look like she's pregnant and trying to hide it. She's the shortest among all of them so when she wears the green dress the attention goes to her. Her body isn't made for that dress. But it looks like a drama I want to watch. Some slapping, kissing, punching.. and chemistry is good.
That's exactly what I was thinking! I do think having her in a different color helps her pop. And I'm not opposed to the color they chose, though I think they should've just gone with red/burgundy as they did in the posters, the fit is 100% the problem. I agree I'm excited to see it. I've already started vidding based on the teasers, trailers, MVs and sneak peeks so hopefully this ends up being good :)