❤️[ONE31] The Love Proposal (The One Enterprise): Fern Nopjira / Tre Porapat / Toyy Pathompong

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Can’t wait for this! I watched all of Ferns dramas lol surprisingly. I like the leads and cast and storyline.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The visual...even the brother is cute in his own way. There seems to be a lot of skin ship in here. I think, as long as Fern gets to fight back I am cool with it. When I watch her lakorn with Tor, it frustrated me to no end that she can't slap her evil sister back.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
The visual...even the brother is cute in his own way. There seems to be a lot of skin ship in here. I think, as long as Fern gets to fight back I am cool with it. When I watch her lakorn with Tor, it frustrated me to no end that she can't slap her evil sister back.
Agreed, that annoyed me as well in that one. But here while it looks like her character can be kind and sweet, she also isn't taking any shit.
I only hope she makes the p'ek work for her forgiveness. I hate it when the male lead says or does mean things to the female lead only to take little to no responsibility later.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I just watched the first 3 episodes and I like it so far. I liked the fact that Time understood that Noot was in a tough situation where she needed the money. When he questioned his mom about it and asked why the mom couldn’t just have helped without asking for anything in return. Usually I cringe about the idea of dating/marrying the sibling, but I like Tat. He’s charming, handsome and respects Noot. I like that there’s no crazy misunderstanding so far.

dallas

sarNie Egg
Great news everyone! Thippy has decided to sub this lakorn :cheer:
Thank goodness for Thippy! I've been watching it raw on One31 youtube channel and even though I don't understand 65% of what's being said, I'm still enjoying the lakorn. Ferny and Tre definitely have great chemistry so far. I can totally feel their heartbreak in their scenes...like in today's episode (ep. 4) where he gave her back the bracelet.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Wow…so many steamy love scenes. Had me double checking to see if I’m really actually watching a Thai drama.

That said, I’m not tuning because of that LOL! It’s been a minute since I’ve started a Thai drama. This one is good but this thread is so quiet.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow…so many steamy love scenes. Had me double checking to see if I’m really actually watching a Thai drama.

That said, I’m not tuning because of that LOL! It’s been a minute since I’ve started a Thai drama. This one is good but this thread is so quiet.
Haha yeah from clips it does seem like there's a good amount of steam. I'm kind of sad the thread is this quiet. But I just assume maybe others are waiting to watch it fully subbed like me.

Sidenote: I love how cute Tre and Ferny look literally just sitting next to each other

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I just saw the trailer to this. It looks really good and the chemistry with n'ek & p'ek looks sizzling. Why did I feel like crying just watching the trailer though?

Older brother marries n'ek but n'ek falls in love with the younger brother. Then it turns out her husband is into men but he might change and fight for her. Like, what is this love triangle square thing going on? 55555

spanky

sarNie OldFart
When is this ending? I can't stand angst and waiting hahaha

x0unerthanlater

Ep.1 was good. I think I'll slowly watch this. I decided to watch this because I saw a thumbnail of p'ek and he looked so hot. ;) His acting can improve but overall I think he's doing great. The chemistry between him and Fern is sizzling.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ep.1 was good. I think I'll slowly watch this. I decided to watch this because I saw a thumbnail of p'ek and he looked so hot. ;) His acting can improve but overall I think he's doing great. The chemistry between him and Fern is sizzling.
Fern is weird lol...when she doesn't have chemistry with her leading man, she realy doesn't have it. I have yet to see an in between with her, but when she does it's pretty crazy good.

x0unerthanlater

Fern is weird lol...when she doesn't have chemistry with her leading man, she realy doesn't have it. I have yet to see an in between with her, but when she does it's pretty crazy good.
The only other actor I've seen her with was Tor. They had amazing chemistry as well. I haven't seen her other lakorns.

x0unerthanlater

Got to ep.3!
I do enjoy it and think I'll continue slowly. I was able to watch 2 episodes today. I think Fern & Tre are very compatible. Their scenes are good and their emotions are believable. I'm impressed with Tre's acting. It wasn't good in ep.1 but in ep. 2&3 he did so much better.

The plot is thick with misunderstandings but it's not annoying to watch. I hope ex-gf doesn't pop in and become a nuisance.

I can actually feel the chemistry between Fern and the brother she married. I just hope he doesn't get hurt by his ex-bf & from finding out about Treenut and Time.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Got to ep.3!
I do enjoy it and think I'll continue slowly. I was able to watch 2 episodes today. I think Fern & Tre are very compatible. Their scenes are good and their emotions are believable. I'm impressed with Tre's acting. It wasn't good in ep.1 but in ep. 2&3 he did so much better.

The plot is thick with misunderstandings but it's not annoying to watch. I hope ex-gf doesn't pop in and become a nuisance.

I can actually feel the chemistry between Fern and the brother she married. I just hope he doesn't get hurt by his ex-bf & from finding out about Treenut and Time.
Your in for a lot of drama and angst...hurting lol

But a good hurt....it's so hurtful it's good

I haven't fully watched it because I'm waiting for it to fully complete.