❤️[ONE31] Si Nae Ha Saree (The One Enterprise): Sean Jindachot / Baifern Pimchanok

fun

Expired Sarnie
I read at Pantip that most likely Broadcast will take on this. And a few are suggesting Kim. I know this is stereotyping but it is true to some extent, the nang ek needs to have big eyes. Most Arabic/Indian has beautiful big eyes. I say the best candidate for this lakorn are Kim (she has that Middle Eastern look), Yardthip, Chalida (she is 1/4th Indian, plus she has those big eyes), or Araya (she looks Middle Eastern with the right makeup on).

onahc

sarNie Elites
Kim looks white and Min Chalida looks more oriental than indian. I think Yard or Pinky is the best fit.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
It really doesn't matter who gets the role, if we look at past lakorns we have people who are totally don't look the part but got the role. Since this is Broadcast it might be Chompoo, which i don't mind.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I still think Chompoo is too 'white people' for this role.

For me, Rita / Yardthip / Pinky perfect for Indian role. As for Kim, 50 - 50. But I believe they're not going to cast her. Isn't she's too young?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
a good choice for n'ek big eyes and Arabic looks is Yardthip since she's real Thai-Indian Cherry she's another one since she play for Broadcast too agree there is chance the n'ek maybe Chompoo since she's Khun Nong idol too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh yeah i had to stare at her pic of her face lols jk but now that i see her face and think she does look kinda middle eastern
oh wait who would be pra'ek though?
at the start of this thread from a small info of the novel saying the pra'nang is Thai but its a historical ancient Indian Hinduism the n'ek she maybe a princess somehow this reminded me of Aladin

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
at the start of this thread from a small info of the novel saying the pra'nang is Thai but its a historical ancient Indian Hinduism the n'ek she maybe a princess somehow this reminded me of Aladin
i thought i was the only one that was reminded by Aladin but Aladin had a lamp and this is about fabric right?

fanny

sarNie Adult
N'ek suite this role the best is PINKY, YARDTHIP, and CHALIDA. They all have Indian blood plus they have do look Middle East.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
N'ek suite this role the best is PINKY, YARDTHIP, and CHALIDA. They all have Indian blood plus they have do look Middle East.
I don't Ch3 will give Pinky a chance cos of her scandal and there are chances likely the nang'ek could be Yardthip with Chalida i say there is less since she's too young to start of since this is Broadcast Thai 4th big project they wanted an experience n'ek taking on this role plus they wanted to make it good since this is the last fabric series

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Pra'k is an indian prince. Nang'k is Thai.

It's Broadcast. So I bet it will be Rita.
Rita she's no longer acting for Broadcast her contract is finished cos due to she's not receiving a good script but she's still loyal to Ch3
omg Indian Prince that is a hard duty cos i cannot figure anyone of Ch3 actors that look Indians and as for n'ek it could be anyone but assuming it won't be the younger gen
a good choice for a mid/older gen is Yardthip i want to see her back as a primetime n'ek

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Seem like everybody else is booked up anyway.

As for Pra'k, I can imagine Poh Nuttawut or Bomb Tanin.

Indian looking guys is really hard to come by. Maybe a newby... Haha.