❤️[ONE31] Si Nae Ha Saree (The One Enterprise): Sean Jindachot / Baifern Pimchanok

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I haven't been a fan of Yard but she was cute in the DuangJai lakorn that just finished. And I liked her in the one with Rita/Num/Chai too. They should give her a chance here.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm crossing my 2 fingers the company producing this 4th part rooting for Broadcast
and nang'ek choice I want to see Yardthip the most wanted in here followed by Rita,
Chompoo,Cherry can look Indian though she looks a natural Thai but her deep round big eyes she can be one

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think Chompoo is very Farang for this role. Yard and Rita, ok! :thumbsup:
yeah Chompoo and Rita they have the farang looks and they both look alike too as 4 Yard
number 1 choice since she's real Thai/Indian herself

yardpinkyfan

sarNie Egg
i hope yardthip get to be lead. i havent seen her old lakorn, the only one i saw is the one she play with tui and first. i like her in those lakorn. just want her to get more offer

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i hope yardthip get to be lead. i havent seen her old lakorn, the only one i saw is the one she play with tui and first. i like her in those lakorn. just want her to get more offer
this is a very challenge role and a serious one too so its a good opportunity if they
chose Yard as nang'ek then we'll see her back as primetime n'ek

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I have highly hopes the nang'ek for this last fabric series is Yardthip cos earlier I
heard that Yard she's loyal to Ch3 its her home and she just continue her contract with
Ch3

tinah

sarNie Coma
^i thought she been renew her contract with ch3 last year. See, its good that she loyal even though she's not getting mus work and her lakorns are aired in the evening. Some stars who still get work might not be as loyal.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^i thought she been renew her contract with ch3 last year. See, its good that she loyal even though she's not getting mus work and her lakorns are aired in the evening. Some stars who still get work might not be as loyal.
she said Ch3 is her home and families friends but maybe this time Ch3 will give this
challenge role to her

tinah

sarNie Coma
she said Ch3 is her home and families friends but maybe this time Ch3 will give this
challenge role to her
yea, i remember when she said ch3 is her home. some stars if not most would have just left considering they arent getting much work.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yea, i remember when she said ch3 is her home. some stars if not most would have just left considering they arent getting much work.
though some get less work but that's not their major problem they still stay with Ch3
not leaving since they're loyal they treat one another like a warm comfy families like other channels they don't treat their idols fairly Ch7 is one sample that is why
there are so many rumours their idols are switching channels

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I would love to see Chalida as an Indian bride, the fact that she is half Chinese/Indian. However, it's unlikely that she will receive this role. Therefore, I would Rita to be chosen!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I would love to see Chalida as an Indian bride, the fact that she is half Chinese/Indian. However, it's unlikely that she will receive this role. Therefore, I would Rita to be chosen!
I like Rita too but lately she's been picky with choosing her roles and genre
but I say there is chance Yard maybe the n'ek this last part of the fabric novel
lately Yard not getting a good offer script so hopefully there is miracle
as for Chalida I'll be proud of her if they can pick her too its a opportunity 4 her
but doubt it won't since they think its too early for her in a very challenging role

sweetestchild707

sarNie Elites
wow I never realised that Sarb Poosa and Roy Mai were connected in a series, but now that I know it makes sense. So all four books have some type of ghost in them then?? Also its a half period half present time lakorn?

I hope its either Mint or Yard, because they fit the role the best, cause of their Indian blood.

Hmm what is everyone thinking for P'Ek???

Asy

sarNie Immature
wow I never realised that Sarb Poosa and Roy Mai were connected in a series, but now that I know it makes sense. So all four books have some type of ghost in them then?? Also its a half period half present time lakorn?

I hope its either Mint or Yard, because they fit the role the best, cause of their Indian blood.

Hmm what is everyone thinking for P'Ek???
Yes, Sarp Phusa, Roy Mai, Qi Pao and Saneha Saree are written by the same author. He's a doctor, but I'm not sure if he's a medical doctor or philosophy doctor.

It's all horror stories and I think all half period half present? Haha. I'm not sure too if the novel version of Saneha Saree has been released. Need to ask a friend about that.

I'm rooting for Rita and Andrew hehe, but Idk how the character of the Pra ek is supposed to be, unlike Qi Pao I know it Mart is the best actor for it. His character and most importantly, physical appearance fits the role. Just hope he is not stiff LMAO.