❤️[ONE31] Poot Pissawat (Montara Entertainment Co., Ltd.) : Film Thanapat/Bifern Anchasa/ Pinky Savika

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Finale episode rating was at 2.9!

Stats for previous 2019 dramas in the same timeslot:

(Title, finale episode airing date, finale rating, average rating)

Talay Rissaya
2019-03-28​
4.4​
2.796​
Heeb Lorn Sorn Winyarn
2019-05-15​
2.8​
2.285​
Luk Krung
2019-07-04​
3.0​
1.928​
Poot Pitsawat
2019-08-15​
2.9​
2.108​

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I still say that Touch and Ning’s version is the best version of this lakorn. It is a little outdated and draggy but I enjoyed it; it at least had some moments with humour and fun. I didn’t like Noon and Kade’s version and I didn’t like this version either. This lakorn was just bad.

I like Film and Bifern together and I think they have chemistry, however this lakorn wasn’t right for them.

The character of Inn. Inn is supposed to be a very knowledgeable and supportive elder, this Inn was just love sick all the time and as useless as ever. He is supposed to help Marut and Dao but all he did was worry about his own drama. He has all this knowledge but did he use it? Not really. The whole addition of Sae and her grudge over her father was unnecessary. It’s nice that they gave Yai a background story I suppose and not just leave him as they mysterious being that wants blood but I think he took up way too much of this lakorn. At a certain point you forget that there is an actual pra’nang in this lakorn. The special effects in this lakorn was just silly, especially when Yai flies. I couldn’t take his scenes seriously, it was so unintentionally funny.

Dao is supposed to be this naive and soft girl, I get it. But this version was just as painful as Noon’s version. All this girl had going for her was getting abused left and right. Luckily this Marut was the best Marut out of all the versions and we didn’t get to see him be an asshole. I hated the n’rai in all the versions and I hated the subplot of Marut being under a love spell in the previous versions. The removal of it here was good but the actions of this n’rai wasn’t an improvement, they let her get away with abusing Dao way too much.

I have a lot of questions about the ghost sex in this lakorn. The sex scene here was very random, like all of a sudden the leads are doing the dirty without any build up. How does one make love to a ghost? Is she cold? LOL They should have stuck with making her human in the middle of the lakorn, if they did the deed, it would make a lot more sense. Also, they have sex just once and then they don’t even sleep in the same room as each other afterwards, doesn’t make sense. Like there is no intimacy whatsoever afterwards. Seems like they cut out the love scenes from the OST mv.

It seems like this lakorn is making up the rules as they go. There is no consistency in regards to the paranormal rules. It’s like you gotta do this, oh wait, there’s this too, oh wait you need this. Did a child write this? It felt very silly watching this. At least in Touch and Ning’s version there were some clear rules. The ending was dumb too. Why look for that dumb box if it did nothing. Dao becoming a human made no sense either. Somehow she became one, not much was said about it. This lakorn also tried way too hard to take itself seriously, there were no light moments. It was dark and depressing every second.

The mom was very sweet and fair to Dao in Ning and Touch’s version. Why make her such a bitch here? The fact that they added a dad and Dao seeing Marut as a child was not a good idea. Quite creepy of you think about the relationship between the leads, she was already old when he was a child. I also hated the subplot with that stupid cop being Dao’s grand-nephew.

Good acting in this lakorn, but it was very nonsensical and stupid. I felt very silly watching this. I would not recommend this lakorn to anyone.