❤️[ONE31] My Sassy Princess (The One Enterprise): Chermarin Kim / Faye Bunnag / Earn Muien

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
This is included in the dramas to be announced in One31's launch event tomorrow.

Not sure if it's a remake of a C-drama with the same title

spanky

sarNie OldFart
There is a Korean movie...series..my sassy girl

Which cdrama did their remake/adaptation

Vico

sarNie Adult
There is a Korean movie...series..my sassy girl

Which cdrama did their remake/adaptation
C-Drama and lakorn often do remakes…
It would be nice if we could see a Thai version of Summer’s Desire (I love that novel so much and the angst would be perfect for a Thai drama)
Maybe also a Thai version of Love o2o (thought of that due to their recent drama, Boss&Me, that was adapted from the same author’s nove)

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
This is the first project of most of The Next One peeps. Kaewoic is directing this. (She was Lee's director in "My Dear Loser: Monster Romance". Also this is her first directorial project in 2 years, the last one was "Better Off Mine" which gave Kob and Dom their respective acting awards in last year's Nataraja.)

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
The two men in Cinderella that look like male gods
:risas3:

It'll be a nice twist and a huge step in progress for Thai dramas if one of the girls doesn't end up with anyone. Would send a powerful message to the young ones that if no one is right or if you just have other more important things going on, it's ok to be single.

Last edited:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Said to be airing this May, Monday to Thursday schedule. I wonder if they'll create a new schedule for this (after 10:30PM) or they're gonna air this on the regular primetime block (8:30PM to 10:30PM).

Vico

sarNie Adult
Said to be airing this May, Monday to Thursday schedule. I wonder if they'll create a new schedule for this (after 10:30PM) or they're gonna air this on the regular primetime block (8:30PM to 10:30PM).

Damn, I can’t wait ! I’m so excited for this one !

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Airing moved to August 20th 2130H. Looks like this replaces "Bad Beauty".

sarNie Adult
They have everyone in for the support roles. Wonder if she'll end up with her friend though as these stories tend to go? He's barely being promoted though, which I find weird but maybe they're trying to surprise people.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Hr
They have everyone in for the support roles. Wonder if she'll end up with her friend though as these stories tend to go? He's barely being promoted though, which I find weird but maybe they're trying to surprise people.
hehe, that’s also why I’ll be watching, I want to know who she ends up with. From the trailer, Kinda rooting for her childhood friend though, he looks really devoted