❤️[ONE31] My Ambulance (The One Enterprise / Nadao Bangkok): Sunny Suwanmethanont / Mai Davika

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Muse.

What is this? Does she really fall in love with sky. Mai and Sky reactions are so cute. I am indiffernt to Sunny character now.
Seriously, if only a hot man would appear when any girl calls for help, the concept of this drama is so magical lol. Okay, sorry Sunny, I love you but I like Sky and Mai now. Your taking too long to steal my heart. LOL

BTW, did they falsely advertise Sunny and Mai as the leads? Because I am starting to think otherwise...There better be a GOOD reason it Sunny and Mai gets together at the end!

Last edited:

maipin

sarNie Hatchling
Seriously, if only a hot man would appear when any girl calls for help, the concept of this drama is so magical lol. Okay, sorry Sunny, I love you but I like Sky and Mai now. Your taking too long to steal my heart. LOL

BTW, did they falsely advertise Sunny and Mai as the leads? Because I am starting to think otherwise...There better be a GOOD reason it Sunny and Mai gets together at the end!
Hahaha exactly. Is this Sky first lakorn? This is the first time I follow him in a drama. I think he is getting a good reaponse from this drama. A lot of repost and meme in intstagram and twitter.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Watching the latest episode and I'm soooooo confused. NEED SUBS! But seriously, Sky and Sunny... I can't choose!!
Character-wise I agree, but chemistry wise I'm really feeling Sky. I hope he and Mai reunite in a lakorn where he gets to play lead.
Hahaha exactly. Is this Sky first lakorn? This is the first time I follow him in a drama. I think he is getting a good reaponse from this drama. A lot of repost and meme in intstagram and twitter.
I looked up his profile and he was in hormones 3 and a few other projects before this

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
At this point, I don't care who she gets in the end. I like both actors. If Sunny and Mai are destined to be together, then I accept it. If Sky is meant to do something else with his life, I accept. If he gets Mai, I accept. This reminds me of Mia 2018 with Bee N and Film T. I was confused who would get with each other in the end.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Sky's biggest role before this was "Project S: Side by Side" with Tor. He got nominated for Best Supporting Actor in last year's Nataraja Awards. (Side by Side won Best Drama and Tor won Best Actor.)

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn is so refreshing! It would be a nice twist of Tantawan ends up with no one. She dedicated her life to care for Peng and she does everything for him even if it meant sacrificing her own happiness. It would be nice if she realizes that she doesn’t need Peng or Chalam. Lol wishful thinking.

I never thought I would like Tantawan and Chalam, but dayumnn! They’re so cute together.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
She needs to live for herself and also have a dream to achieve

Her and sky clips are cute....they are be a cute bff or noona coupling.....but I want her to be independence and live for herself....I don't like that her sole happiness depends on a guy

neenavaj

sarNie Adult

Her and sky clips are cute....they are be a cute bff or noona coupling.....but I want her to be independence and live for herself....I don't like that her sole happiness depends on a guy
Absolutely, I hope she learns to be more independent as a woman. I would feel sad if Sky doesn't get anyone though...I totally think he's the breakout star in the series.

spanky

sarNie OldFart

Her and sky clips are cute....they are be a cute bff or noona coupling.....but I want her to be independence and live for herself....
Absolutely, I hope she learns to be more independent as a woman. I would feel sad if Sky doesn't get anyone though...I totally think he's the breakout star in the series.
I thought he liked the girl in the braids?

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
After re-watching episodes 3 and 4 with subs, it seems like Peng and Tantawan simply want different things in life. Tantawan wants to settle down. She wants a family of her own. But Peng is almost all about work right now. I do think he loves Tantawan in his own way, but it's certainly starting to feel like he is not what she needs.

Like I said before, Tantawan needs to figure out who she is outside of Peng. I want to see her doing things she actually enjoys doing for fun. I want to see her out in the world exploring rather than spending her days waiting around for Peng to come see her. At this point, I really don't see how she can end up with Peng. But maybe the show will have both of them do some soul searching.

maipin

sarNie Hatchling
I want to see them go separate ways and then reunite again. The plot is revolved around Tantawan being a sticky gf so I dont see her finding life outside Pang

maipin

sarNie Hatchling
http://instagr.am/p/B2g4zMIlh_5/
Today is ‘My ambulance’ day. I thought this drama is quite good but it seems not many people here are interested.

Mai posted quite a few pictures with Sky. But not even a single pic with Sunny. They paired up in a movie and drama..wonder why they are not friendly with each other.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I was crying so hard for Tantawan. I felt her pain and confusion. Mai is doing such a great job. I’m still curious about a few things, for example was Peng really in the car that night? Or is he just covering for Tantawan? Because In ep 5, she mentioned remembering the guy choking her or something. But Peng denied it in a suspicious way.

Also this episode, Mai has that mark on her chest, and that kid that passed away from the accident also had that mark on her chest. I wonder how all of this is going to tie in together.

I’m also really annoyed by the Mamy girl. I think that’s her name. Something about her, I can’t take her character seriously. Maybe it’s because she knows Peng is taken, but she’s still not giving up.