❤️[ONE31] My Ambulance (The One Enterprise / Nadao Bangkok): Sunny Suwanmethanont / Mai Davika

twister02

M♥K
Wtf really? Why can’t I remember him? Is something wrong with Mew? Was he in the 1st season cause that’s the only part I watched
He was in S3 as one of the new actors. He was part of the Hormones Next Gen reality show but didn't won but still got a part on S3. His character have HIV. I think his most notable character was in Project S as the half brother of the mentally challenged character of Tor.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
He was in S3 as one of the new actors. He was part of the Hormones Next Gen reality show but didn't won but still got a part on S3. His character have HIV. I think his most notable character was in Project S as the half brother of the mentally challenged character of Tor.
Oh okay no wonder I didn’t recognize him. His a cutie though. I can see why they still added him. Thank you :)

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Idk... I don’t feel sunny but if it’s Mai working with someone new, I’m happy. Lol :D

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't realise that there's already a thread for "My Ambulance". Can someone merge this into that?