❤️[ONE31] My Ambulance (The One Enterprise / Nadao Bangkok): Sunny Suwanmethanont / Mai Davika

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I must say Dr. Peng moved on pretty fast with the EMS girl.. it made me a bit sad. He finally realized that he didn't spend/give time to Thantawan at all. What annoyed me though was when the EMS girl replied with Thantawan having feelings for Chalam, making it seem like Thantawan was the bad person. As if she wasn't bad herself, having feelings for Peng who as taken at that time. *Shakes head* I don't support their relationship lol. I had to force myself to watch their scenes.

I must say the raining scene where Peng tried to force his way to reach Thantawan was very sad. In my head, I was like.. you do know the whole purpose of you becoming a doctor was because you wanted to protect and save Thantawan at all times. You made that promise, you have to save her. It's your fault for failing to do so.

I feel bad for Tai's character. I understand his hate and grudge but he needs serious help! If Peng didn't have time for Thantawan, what made him think he had time to support Tai? Sigh. I need him to forgive Thantawan. Just tell her the truth of what really happened in the accident. She's already trying to help him.

I think we only have 6 eps left right? I'm very curious to know how this lakorn will end. Eeeeekk!! I need a good closure for everyone.

maipin

sarNie Hatchling
I somehow lost interest after Peng and Tantawan broke up and they both move on with others. 15 years of relationship is like nothing. I know it is a drama but still it is annoying to watch Peng and noodle girl. Also it is getting slow.

Maybe depending on the ending, I will continue to watch again.

Is series is one of the most watched on Line TV.
yes it is. I wonder how is this drama doing in terms of rating.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Peng doesn't like the other girl

In the preview he said told her not to waste her time with him

I like how he that he is not on rebound....I hope they kept it that way....

From the clip I seen....peng feels guilty...he hurt someone in order to protect another? .....I feel he pushes her away to let her find happiness...

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I somehow lost interest after Peng and Tantawan broke up and they both move on with others. 15 years of relationship is like nothing. I know it is a drama but still it is annoying to watch Peng and noodle girl. Also it is getting slow.

Maybe depending on the ending, I will continue to watch again.

yes it is. I wonder how is this drama doing in terms of rating.
It didn’t say how many views online, but only said it’s top lakorn for online. I wonder too, how many views or ratings.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
This series took a turn for the worse. It was actually really good from like ep 1-6 or something but it got boring and now just dumb especially in these last two eps. I'm not really attached to either couples for Mai, Sunny, or Sky... to me both are fine... it makes more sense for Peng + Tantawan but her and Chalam are very cute too plus Mor Peng is over her and didn't really treat her like a gf he wanted... What I don't understand is how their love went stale in the first place coz it was before all of the drama. But the last few episodes made Tantawan and Chalam relationship/chemistry seem forced too I don't know how the writing went so bad. The main reason being Tantawan coming off like a sick desperate cougar coz she's chasing him now lol I don't know why they did that it's a little over the top for her to jump on Chalam like that. But I mean she was obsessed with Mor Peng too so she's very overbearing as a gf naturally. Thai fans bash this series for that they say the writing makes Tantawan seem like a loser with no life, job... she's only here to cater to her bf which is kinda true this girl does nothing but focus on her bf. Both moved on really fast but I don't know I feel like their osts already shows what the end game is so no mystery on who will end up together. But it just seems so easy but still very unnatural. What I hated most is that ep when Tantawan was injured along with the other doctor and driver, she kinda used that event to confirm that Mor Peng didn't love her as much lol like wtf ... there's a reason why he had to tend to the other guy first he was worse off lol it has nothing to do with their personal life... and then they added the part of how her heart rate was normal after she kissed Mor Peng like Nadao really wanted to make it that simple to see to the audience so that they can also move on just as fast and accept the new pairings coz it's "so clear" that they don't have feelings for each other at all lol People are like, wow Mor Peng is so free all of a sudden when he isn't dating Tantawan lol

The whole thriller aspect for Bank's character is a big disappointment it's not exactly unneccesary coz it's creating a new plot to the drama but it's not a good plot to get into. I don't really see the need to create a mysterious circumstance to the accident and have Tantawan have some amesia and do all of those flashbacks... I think maybe this could've been revealed since the beginning coz at this point they've already moved forward that Banks' character is gonna put on an act to seek revenge. They turned a light whimsy rom com into something that's a little too dark. The dramatic scene in here seems so displaced like it shouldn't be here and I don't think a lot of people signed up for that. The drama scenes with Bank in here is a little much lol I think the actors are good in here with the drama in here like Sunny has always been good, Sky I think is the new Mario ... Bank he get's to show some acting chops and his body lol coz Nadao are smart like that they know how to sell everything when they can ahhahahah when they had Bank strip down to his boxers, I was like they really did that ahhahaah but despite the good acting the script kinda ruins their effort. Also they added a ghost... it's a little girl who is also pissed and encouraging her bro to seek revenge lol that's where this series lost me lol Like it didnt' have to do all of that ahhahaha

Mannie

sarNie Adult
This series took a turn for the worse. It was actually really good from like ep 1-6 or something but it got boring and now just dumb especially in these last two eps. I'm not really attached to either couples for Mai, Sunny, or Sky... to me both are fine... it makes more sense for Peng + Tantawan but her and Chalam are very cute too plus Mor Peng is over her and didn't really treat her like a gf he wanted... What I don't understand is how their love went stale in the first place coz it was before all of the drama. But the last few episodes made Tantawan and Chalam relationship/chemistry seem forced too I don't know how the writing went so bad. The main reason being Tantawan coming off like a sick desperate cougar coz she's chasing him now lol I don't know why they did that it's a little over the top for her to jump on Chalam like that. But I mean she was obsessed with Mor Peng too so she's very overbearing as a gf naturally. Thai fans bash this series for that they say the writing makes Tantawan seem like a loser with no life, job... she's only here to cater to her bf which is kinda true this girl does nothing but focus on her bf. Both moved on really fast but I don't know I feel like their osts already shows what the end game is so no mystery on who will end up together. But it just seems so easy but still very unnatural. What I hated most is that ep when Tantawan was injured along with the other doctor and driver, she kinda used that event to confirm that Mor Peng didn't love her as much lol like wtf ... there's a reason why he had to tend to the other guy first he was worse off lol it has nothing to do with their personal life... and then they added the part of how her heart rate was normal after she kissed Mor Peng like Nadao really wanted to make it that simple to see to the audience so that they can also move on just as fast and accept the new pairings coz it's "so clear" that they don't have feelings for each other at all lol People are like, wow Mor Peng is so free all of a sudden when he isn't dating Tantawan lol

The whole thriller aspect for Bank's character is a big disappointment it's not exactly unneccesary coz it's creating a new plot to the drama but it's not a good plot to get into. I don't really see the need to create a mysterious circumstance to the accident and have Tantawan have some amesia and do all of those flashbacks... I think maybe this could've been revealed since the beginning coz at this point they've already moved forward that Banks' character is gonna put on an act to seek revenge. They turned a light whimsy rom com into something that's a little too dark. The dramatic scene in here seems so displaced like it shouldn't be here and I don't think a lot of people signed up for that. The drama scenes with Bank in here is a little much lol I think the actors are good in here with the drama in here like Sunny has always been good, Sky I think is the new Mario ... Bank he get's to show some acting chops and his body lol coz Nadao are smart like that they know how to sell everything when they can ahhahahah when they had Bank strip down to his boxers, I was like they really did that ahhahaah but despite the good acting the script kinda ruins their effort. Also they added a ghost... it's a little girl who is also pissed and encouraging her bro to seek revenge lol that's where this series lost me lol Like it didnt' have to do all of that ahhahaha
I agree!! Its such a disappointment cause it was getting good and everything seems so random now. I feel what you said, things seem so forced. And like the characters have no development or any logical reasoning behind some of the stuff they do. I feel like there's just fillers in there to justify the new relationships.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
As I stated before,everyone is annoying n this lakorn

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I agree!! Its such a disappointment cause it was getting good and everything seems so random now. I feel what you said, things seem so forced. And like the characters have no development or any logical reasoning behind some of the stuff they do. I feel like there's just fillers in there to justify the new relationships.
Very forced. I think the gimmick of their power was already forced coz it's like...why lol Maybe if the setting was in the age before technology like cellphones ... they could've just done a regular love triangle type. It would've been fine to end it when Peng and Tantawan broke up tbh lol The storyline with Bank is extra. There's a lot of dramatic scenes in this series too you think it was IFWT lol I may finish it but yeah excitement is low but that's ok coz Voice starts on the 4th I'll just move on to that.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Very forced. I think the gimmick of their power was already forced coz it's like...why lol Maybe if the setting was in the age before technology like cellphones ... they could've just done a regular love triangle type. It would've been fine to end it when Peng and Tantawan broke up tbh lol The storyline with Bank is extra. There's a lot of dramatic scenes in this series too you think it was IFWT lol I may finish it but yeah excitement is low but that's ok coz Voice starts on the 4th I'll just move on to that.
Oh...so I should just stop at episode 6 and drop this now. :risas3:

maipin

sarNie Hatchling
Agree with all the comments. This lakorn went from most promising one to out of place lol

From the teaser, it seems Peng wants to get back together with Tantawen

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't like love tri...square....

I feel no has no growth or goal...her happiness depends on a guy...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I have like a love/hate relationship with this lakorn but I'm looking forward to how it'll end.

I have to say I really enjoyed today's episode. It really tugged at my heart. We finally know Peng's secret (which it wasn't really a surprise) and Thantawan finally recalls her memory! Seeing the flashback, it's no wonder she lost her memory. She went through so much shock that evening... from breaking up with Peng, getting into an accident, and being the cause of someone's death!

I still feel that Peng lied to Thantawan out of guilt (making her get into an accident because of the break-up) and also because of his love for her. He knows the feeling of being the cause of someone's death since he experienced that when he was a younger doctor (we saw that flashback scene in the earlier eps).

Sigh, I was getting annoyed of the love square and the indecisiveness but I'm just leaving their relationships to this lakorn fate. It seems like it'll be back to a love triangle.

But anyways.... can someone just help Tai out? This man needs major help asap! He's gonna be a murderer soon!!!

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Right now i just don't care about Peng anymore. I ship Tantawan and Chalan, they are so cute together. I'll be really disappointed if Peng and Tantawan get back together

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
The ending scene for today's ep was really touching. I'm just like omg.. Peng is finally keeping his promise to her 15years ago by being a doctor so he can save her when she's hurt/injured. We actually get to see it this time because usually from the scenes we've seen, he's always treating others first etc.

Peng/Thantawan are definitely gonna be endgame. Poor Chalam. But goodness, I feel like they don't take relationships in here seriously. If you're not gonna dedicate yourself into a relationship, just stop :( at least we're no longer gonna see the love square.

Anyways, I just wanted to say that we don't get much Tikao/Thantawan scenes but can I just say they're such great siblings? I love their relationship so much! They're sibling goals I'm never gonna get lol.

I really enjoyed this week's eps. I felt like the lakorn is finally picking up again. Looking forward to next week's eps, especially the confronting scene with Tai!!!

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Ok the last two episodes weren’t that bad. See. This lakorn is playing with my emotions. Lol I’m looking forward to next weeks episodes now.