❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Re-run finally ended last Thursday night.

==========

This got one nomination in the 11th Nataraja Awards. And as expected, Tor got nominated for Best Actor.

He'll be up against Nhing Nirut ("Mia Noi"), Sunny ("My Ambulance"), James Ji ("Krong Karm") and James Ma ("Klin Kasalong").

Will Tor win his 3rd consecutive acting award? (He won Best Actor in 2018 for "Project S: Side by Side" and Best Supporting Actor last year for "In Family We Trust".)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Re-run finally ended last Thursday night.

==========

This got one nomination in the 11th Nataraja Awards. And as expected, Tor got nominated for Best Actor.

He'll be up against Nhing Nirut ("Mia Noi"), Sunny ("My Ambulance"), James Ji ("Krong Karm") and James Ma ("Klin Kasalong").

Will Tor win his 3rd consecutive acting award? (He won Best Actor in 2018 for "Project S: Side by Side" and Best Supporting Actor last year for "In Family We Trust".)

Tor was really good in “In Family We Trust”

YIDA

sarNie Egg
The fans are just upset in general because they want Tor & Fern to pair up in real life too but Tor already has a GF. His GF didn't cause anything but simply exist.

Agreed.... some fans just can't separate actor from role or work from private life....

They hace great onscreenc
The fans are just upset in general because they want Tor & Fern to pair up in real life too but Tor already has a GF. His GF didn't cause anything but simply exist.
Agreed... some fans need to respect the fact that he is a working professional. And he has on screen chemistry with his costars because they are both good. AND given LOADS of filming directives from directors while shooting like "be more soft... get closer" etc. Etc. They are working. He has a girlfriend and people who ship him with others are ruse and disrespectful... of course Meen will feel the effcts... people need to separate sctor from character

YIDA

sarNie Egg

Agreed.... some fans just can't separate actor from role or work from private life....

They hace great onscreenc
Agreed... some fans need to respect the fact that he is a working professional. And he has on screen chemistry with his costars because they are both good. AND given LOADS of filming directives from directors while shooting like "be more soft... get closer" etc. Etc. They are working. He has a girlfriend and people who ship him with others are ruse and disrespectful... of course Meen will feel the effcts... people need to separate actor from character and stop shipping the real life people... anyone seen the movie "The Notebook"? Yeah... those two people HATED each other and fought daily on set.

Gin

sarNie Egg
The first time that i saw it in television GMA 7, The Men of vengeance, I feel so crazy, I watch it on dramacool Hua Jai Sila. now, I’m done watching. Its my first time to watch the Tha. Drama Hua Jai Sila. I am so happy while watching, like crazy wholeday, i cant even do my work. hehe. Wishing, Tor and Min will be a good couple. I want them to be together, Tor and min soon........ The best couple, I feel sad right now, Tor already longterm in a relationship, counting 11 years, Thai. flight attendant. I respect them. Hoping next drama Tor and Min. citizens always here to TorMin.
Tor as Sila ~ I like him, so charm, good looking, caring and he has everything. It’s my first time, when i saw you in Hua Jai Sila, You’re amazing and perfect at all. You’re my first Idol from Thai.