❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Please explain when and how did tor hurt fern in real life!? Because hes unprofessional and has a jealous gf? He doesnt follow her and like her post? comments? He doesnt post photos?

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I'll take this kind of drama over the other one any day......

Wait... did he comment on her IG before?
IF fans complain and get this, we need to complain to him more. HEHEHEHE (evil laugh)
He has but its a rare occasion. He doesnt follow her so noticing and being aware of her posts is difficult without notifications. Unless he stalks her 24/7 like many of us. And he has an gf that some people call "really immature and jealous"

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
หัวใจศิลา Episode 26 Recaps

Min is in the operating room. Tor is waiting outside the door.(He is thinking what Sida said) No matter what my won't wake back up. Remember that! Mintra will die 'cos of you! All 'cos of you! end of thinking about it. Mom. Aunt Mam. Please help Min survive. I won't do this again. (The doctor comes out) Doctor. Are you the surgeon who operated on my wife? Yes. How's my wife? Well right now, I've surgically removed the blood from her stomach. But we will need to monitor her condition the next 24 hours. I'm going to move the patient to the ICU room now. Excuse me. Wait. (Pirath) Sila. Sila. She is safe now? Sila. Mintra is safe. Take a deep breath. And wait. (He sit's down) Min got hurt 'cos of me.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
หัวใจศิลา Episode 26, Recaps

Min is in a room now. Tor comes in. Aww his face when he sees her. (He get's a chair and sit's beside her bed. Pirath comes in.) Sila. I told the nurse to arrange a room already. You should rest too. Did they find Sida yet? Not yet. But don't worry the officers are searching for her. Thank-you very much for helping me.(Pirath put's his hand on Tor's shoulder) A nurse comes in, Excuse me. This belongs to the patient. Thank-you. (Nurse leaves) Trust me, Sila. You should rest. (He get's the ring, looks at it, hold's it, then put's it back on Min's fingers. He run's his thumb over the ring) We made a promise already and I won't leave her.(Aww he is crying :sad6: and holding her hand? ) And she also won't leave me. I'll sit beside her and wait for her to wake up and see me waiting beside her. Alright. If you want to do that, then suit yourself. If you can't manage then call the nurse. As for Sida, don't worry. I'll handle it. Alright. (Pirath put's his hand on Tor's shoulder again then leaves). (OMG Tor's crying and holding her hand :sad6: ) Min. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I hurt you countless of times. Countless of time 'cos of me... Please wake up. Please wake up. I beg you. (OMG more crying)

Kwan in walking in the hospital., outside her Dad's room.

(A cop) So where did Mingkwan go? (Her Mom) Kwan really went out of the province. Sorry before you answer anything think carefully. If you inentionally lie you should be charged for giving false statements. (Kwan's comes in the room) I'm here. Kwan.