❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Yes, she is really good. What she did with HJS is so good. I want her to do another screenplay for Tor and Fern. I think she gets them.
I didnt really watch any of her previous works befoe... but Hua Jai Sila was done really nicely and throughly thoughtful of the situations and characters.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I heard someone said HANDS?!!.... I'm here. :D

Thanks for the tweets translations @alissaax. Nu Chan Chan looks and sounds so adorable, I want! I really commend K'Ying, she's my favorite from Team HJS after TorFern. Agree with Kiki, I feel she really has a good sense of the two (btw, hi @lakornkiki ! No take-back on fighting for his hands.)

I'm sorry to bring up the "drama outside the drama" again, since I'm late to the thread, but no doubt I'm affected by it as a big fan of HJS. I was riding high on ep23, then had a hard time getting through the week. It shouldn't have been that way. Is there a misunderstanding here though? Tnp's gf shared that story way before ep23 aired, almost a week prior. His fans talked about it amongst each other. It's just that after his post, some fans attributed it to her story, and that's how it made the news. We are all human beings first. There's no place for bullying. Having emotions and speaking out is not wrong, it's normal and healthy. But timing is everything, that's why publicists and campaign managers exist. I don't think Tnp really gave his photo much thought; it would make sense to post from the very last scene he shot. I adore him for his honesty and consistency and "professionalism"! I hope this is a learning lesson for him. It's nothing new, really, but it's probably more brutal than ever, considering he hasn't had to face it head on in his "own space" before (he hasn't had his IG for long). It will only get worse, since he will only grow more in his craft. Such a promising and dependable actor, I want the best for him [so we can still have a glimmer of hope for a TorFern reunion]. Just hearing the sadness in his voice gets me down, but seeing him being lovely at the fanmeeting makes me feel at bit more at ease.

Thankfully, it's so easy to differentiate Tnp from Sila. I want ep25 to be hyped. Instead, the past time photos are bittersweet. T_T

//Edit.
LOL!! @alissaax Thanks for the pre-welcome! I haven't been active here in years, so I'm forgetting how to use emojis here.
@wuzhangs Awe, thanks for sharing my posts! That was my first regarding Hua Jai Sila 2019 and I was very much conscious that it had to be a photo of Sila's hands. LET'S TALK HANDS!!! I'm all ears and eyes for Sila's hands! Hehehe!

Last edited:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
@alissaax Your signature... that 3rd gif is everything. My favorite scene... besides my other favorite scene. XD Which reminds me, what happened to your artwork?

Im glad am not the only one who have hand fetish!! Istg i went made during the gambling scene between sila and sawit cause SO MUCH zoom in to those pretty hands!!
This cannot be a coincidence, right?!
http://instagr.am/p/Bw39zUXA7rA/ o_O:love::icon12::icon12:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
@alissaax Your signature... that 3rd gif is everything. My favorite scene... besides my other favorite scene. XD Which reminds me, what happened to your artwork?

after that episode i went to IG to find if there's anyone feeling the same and i saw your post!! It is coincidence i guess :cheer:

I've always love watching hands and his are just beautiful!!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I AM MEANTT TO SLEEP SOON BUT I WAS THINKING OF A NAME FOR NU'CHAN'S MYSTERIOUS MAN.
AND THOUGHT OF SUN, TAWAN OR ARTIT

THE MOON AND THE SUN.
PERFECT
:icon12: :icon12: :love: :love: :love: :p :p:angel10:
Girl i wanna ask you to go to sleep but then i also want to ask you to keep it coming :cheer:

alissaax

Thanks for the tweets translations @alissaax. Nu Chan Chan looks and sounds so adorable, I want! I really commend K'Ying, she's my favorite from Team HJS after TorFern. Agree with Kiki, I feel she really has a good sense of the two (btw, hi @lakornkiki ! No take-back on fighting for his hands.)

I'm sorry to bring up the "drama outside the drama" again, since I'm late to the thread, but no doubt I'm affected by it as a big fan of HJS. I was riding high on ep23, then had a hard time getting through the week. It shouldn't have been that way. Is there a misunderstanding here though? Tnp's gf shared that story way before ep23 aired, almost a week prior. His fans talked about it amongst each other. It's just that after his post, some fans attributed it to her story, and that's how it made the news. We are all human beings first. There's no place for bullying. Having emotions and speaking out is not wrong, it's normal and healthy. But timing is everything, that's why publicists and campaign managers exist. I don't think Tnp really gave his photo much thought; it would make sense to post from the very last scene he shot. I adore him for his honesty and consistency and "professionalism"! I hope this is a learning lesson for him. It's nothing new, really, but it's probably more brutal than ever, considering he hasn't had to face it head on in his "own space" before (he hasn't had his IG for long). It will only get worse, since he will only grow more in his craft. Such a promising and dependable actor, I want the best for him [so we can still have a glimmer of hope for a TorFern reunion]. Just hearing the sadness in his voice gets me down, but seeing him being lovely at the fanmeeting makes me feel at bit more at ease.

Thankfully, it's so easy to differentiate Tnp from Sila. I want ep25 to be hyped. Instead, the past time photos are bittersweet. T_T

//Edit.
LOL!! @alissaax Thanks for the pre-welcome! I haven't been active here in years, so I'm forgetting how to use emojis here.
@wuzhangs Awe, thanks for sharing my posts! That was my first regarding Hua Jai Sila 2019 and I was very much conscious that it had to be a photo of Sila's hands. LET'S TALK HANDS!!! I'm all ears and eyes for Sila's hands! Hehehe!
Hahaha everyone doesnt remember the emoji we have. Besides the ones that pop up on the selections... the other ones are forgotten... we're always happy to have people here!!!

And my artwork hahahaha i have plenty just havent finished the ones i started too... been busy watching others dramas while im sick. :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :facepalm:

alissaax

I stop with the gifs causs ill have too many!! I have so manny moments i want to add... and have so many short clips saved on my phone that i havent even posted on my ig too.

alissaax

Girl i wanna ask you to go to sleep but then i also want to ask you to keep it coming :cheer:
Hahahah i did nothing but sleep all day yesterday and today. And then stare at my phone and use ig. And finally finish that ebook too... im so close to buying another new thai ebook.i have a few on mind based on the samples. :p:risas3::facepalm::fighting3::fighting3:

anniem

sarNie Adult
You just spoke my mind.

//Edit.