❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Omgggg i just love the thai fans comments on twitter. Its definitely like ww3 started on tors latest ig photo. Just because there wasnt fern in the photo... she wasnt part of that really last final filming for the day/night but she was at the early onesss. :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :facepalm:

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Someone should really photoshop fern into the last photo and rub it at those crazy fans attacking tor.
Lol can't cure craziness. People can't ship when the ship itself isn't moving an inch. It is stuck at the shore tied down with an unbreakable chain. They are cute and all...enjoy the lakorn and their chemistry and leave it at that. But yes, once emotions are involved it's harder to let go. Sorry Tor, HJS made you more popular but it also comes with a price :)

anniem

sarNie Adult
Lol can't cure craziness. People can't ship when the ship itself isn't moving an inch. It is stuck at the shore tied down with an unbreakable chain. They are cute and all...enjoy the lakorn and their chemistry and leave it at that. But yes, once emotions are involved it's harder to let go. Sorry Tor, HJS made you more popular but it also comes with a price :)
True!!!! I wish it could turn out differently, he is very good actor, he is indeed amazing, hope he won be too much bothered with the negative comments. And I’m sure soon after HJS finished, the situation will be better, right now fans are so into HJS hahahaha. There are still many fans who just love them as on screen couple.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
That why i dont cross the line whenever i like pairing ... i eventually get over it.

Omgggg i just love the thai fans comments on twitter. Its definitely like ww3 started on tors latest ig photo. Just because there wasnt fern in the photo... she was part of that really last final filming for the day/night but she was at the early onesss. :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :facepalm:
Why are the inter fans so upset over one post? It must be many things, right? I was away for a few weeks so I am guessing but did Tor's GF caused all this? How sad to see this mess right after a great love scene.

All the fans are so happy with the episode 23 and there was great buzz. I was watching OneHD ET news on the love scene on YT and next vid it fed me was the IG story of Tor's GF. It did kill the mood. Did Tor's GF posted her IG story because she was jealous? If she is not jealous, the timing is a bit strange of her IG story. She has been trough it before with Tor and Kao right? Why now?

Then Tor posted the end of shooting photo without Fern and people got upset. They are blaming it on the GF & Tor, am i right?

Tor should just clear this up by posting a couple photo with Fern. That should keep everyone calm and now we can all go back to focus on the last two episodes.

Feel sorry for the lakorn production team if outside/personal stuff is effecting the good buzz.

anniem

sarNie Adult
Why are the inter fans so upset over one post? It must be many things, right? I was away for a few weeks so I am guessing but did Tor's GF caused all this? How sad to see this mess right after a great love scene.

All the fans are so happy with the episode 23 and there was great buzz. I was watching OneHD ET news on the love scene on YT and next vid it fed me was the IG story of Tor's GF. It did kill the mood. Did Tor's GF posted her IG story because she was jealous? If she is not jealous, the timing is a bit strange of her IG story. She has been trough it before with Tor and Kao right? Why now?

Then Tor posted the end of shooting photo without Fern and people got upset. They are blaming it on the GF & Tor, am i right?

Tor should just clear this up by posting a couple photo with Fern. That should keep everyone calm and now we can all go back to focus on the last two episodes.

Feel sorry for the lakorn production team if outside/personal stuff is effecting the good buzz.
Good idea if Tor can post hehehe, maybe some of them can calm down. But, I personally think that he didnt want to post with Fern because of the GF, but might not be true hehehe, but I see the point he is not wanting to have anything to do with the female lead is because he wants to show the GF that he is an honest bf. In contrast, Fern she is purely admire her P Tor and I’m sure she is still indeed feel very honor to be working with her idol, Tor.

It’s ashamed if the rating drop is because of that one photo posted on Tor’s IG. All the hard work will be wasted, Which I hope not. It’s not easy to create Fin onscreen couple like Tor/Fern.
I think ratings will be ok from looking at the HJS ratings for all the episodes. The highest ones are with Ann and Noon so if there is Sida Sila showdown, people will tune in on TV where the ratings come from. Online views are mostly younger audience and international views so the Min/Tor episodes should have great view numbers on them.