❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The only thing she has over Minta is they slept together first...revenge or not she had him first there. That's why I wished they would let him sleep with Minta first.
With a man that will never love or care about her. Nothing but disgust and hatred for a heartless woman with no kindness or sympathy for others.

alissaax

Why aren't they spoiling us yet
Call me greedy but I wanna know more of what we should expect next week!!
The spoiler members already started their war on twitter. Editor oak shared a screenshot of his message that he sent a clip to the producer/director Mi to see. Then shared a photo of P'Mi reacted to something... then he tweeted mentioned the writer P'Ying

alissaax

Omfg this girl is extremely strong she lost her grandmother and the funeral was on the same day as her audition for hua jai sila. But she made the decision to attend it and commit to this audition that was booked previously before she suddenly lost her grandmother. Even though people told her it would be okay if she doesnt attend it.

anniem

sarNie Adult
Omfg this girl is extremely strong she lost her grandmother and the funeral was on the same day as her audition for hua jai sila. But she made the decision to attend it and commit to this audition that was booked previously before she suddenly lost her grandmother. Even though people told her it would be okay if she doesnt attend it.
Yes, I almost cry while watching it. She is very sweet and strong at the same time.

alissaax

If you're craving some sweetness watch this clip of our lovely Khun Waen from Hua Jai Sila make a cake, Butter Cake Foi Thong Pandan.