❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
UPDATED
KHUN SI TRACKLIST
เพราะหัวใจเป็นของเธอ - Yes'Sir Days
Get You Out - Atom x Maiyarap
พูดไม่ได้สักที - Yes'Sir Days
หัวใจของเธอ - Bie Sukrit
ความเงียบดังที่สุด - Getsunova
รู้ดีว่าไม่ดี - Getsunova feat. Youngohm
หัวใจของเธอ - Tor Thanapob
ระหว่างเรา...คืออะไร - Da Endorphine ft. The Parkinson
รักเธอคนเดียว (ONE LOVE) - Nat Sakdatorn
เกลียดความรัก - Jiew Piyanut (New Jiew)
พรุ่งนี้ค่อย... (CHEATDAY) - Pop Pongkool
Revolution - Da Endorphine × TWOPEE
คนเดิม - New Napasorn (New Jiew)
Microphone (ไมโครโฟน) - CD Guntee & Dawut
อยู่ตรงนี้เสมอ - CLASH
เพื่อเธอตลอดไป - Porsche Chalisa
นี่แหละความรัก (This is Love) - Peck Palitchoke
First Lady - Peck Palitchoke

alissaax

Tiny Fern is doing wonderful so far i am so proud of her!
hoping that she would get more opportunity in the future to become better!
She will. Based on rumours i found she has many role offers besides the ones i saw on her wiki page but none are confirmed yet.

alissaax

If we're lucky, it might actually reach 28 or 29 episodes. Because how quickly they go with the situation of kidnapping and afterwards.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 22

Next morning
Sida is sitting in jail.(She is thinking back on what happened before) Who press charges against me? I did. (Songsak) Sila and his aunt isn't my relative. And I'm pressing charges on your mother because she killed my mother son. (A cop open's the door the cells are) Please. (Kwan) Hello, auntie. Why are you here to visit me? Why are you saying that? Everyone thinks that now that I've been arrested I'm low and can't benfit from me. Someone your level I know you won't stay in here long. You're like this because you never expected the truth about Ai Sila. You're calling him Ai Sila Why are you calling him that? You left my son for him. You must love him very much. He deceived me to love him. Just like he deceived Ae to gamble and lose everything to him. And do you want to know why he's intentionally coming after us? Why? Sila is Tor. (Oh no Kwan told Sida) (Sida has a flashback's of Tor, then when was in the water) Please help me! Mea Yai. Any life that you're born don't try to compete with me. Sila Litinatgoson. Now present day Tor) This is Sila. He's the big shareholder at SD Corporation. She is mad. (More) Tell me what do you want? I just want to see you and your son suffer)Flashbacks are done now. Tor. Yes. It's not a coincidence that he's messing with us. But he planned it. Sila is Tor. The orphan dog. The mistress' son. He's not dead. He came back to get revenge on us. (Then Kwan leaves) (Sida has another flashback) I know you well but it's you who doesn't know me. And who are you? I don't need to tell you my name. Because soon you'll know my name. (Sida has lots of flash's) then one about Kwan. Sila is Tor. He came back to get revenge on us. (She is crying) Sila. Tor.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She will. Based on rumours i found she has many role offers besides the ones i saw on her wiki page but none are confirmed yet.
I hope she stays away from another remake for her next lakorn. Cause I don't want her to be known as a remake queen. I want her to be in a popular novel adaptation...but one where she's the focused and not cry every episode lol. Or where she's the one that's out for revenge hahhaha And let it be Film :)

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 22

Kwan's house
Her and her Mom.
They sit on the couch. Kwan. What did you tell Sida? I just told her that Sila is Tor. Really? And what about Min? Did you tell Sida to go after her as well?

Sida in Jail
Officer. What is it? Can I make a call to my sister? (Sida call's her sister) Wan. Find a way to bail me out of here.

alissaax

I hope she stays away from another remake for her next lakorn. Cause I don't want her to be known as a remake queen. I want her to be in a popular novel adaptation...but one where she's the focused and not cry every episode lol. Or where she's the one that's out for revenge hahhaha And let it be Film :)
It might be remakes... unless they have a original storyline ready to produce.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 22

At the Penthouse.
Min comes out of her washroom that is in her room. Tor is outside her room. (He knock's on the door, she doesn't answer so he keep's knocking :)lol:) She finally goes to see. What is it? Oh. Well I just wanted to ask last night did you sleep well? This room is hardly used. I was afraid there will be dust. I'm okay. I can sleep. Last night I slept well. Don't worry. It's late. Sweet dreams. (She goes to close the door but he stop's her) Hey. Wait, Min. Well...I think the air... (He comes in her room) The air in this room isn't cold. Oh, Min. The air in this room isn't cold. The air conditioner in my room is colder. It's alright. I don't like to sleep in cold air conditioned rooms. It's late. You should go back to your room. I'm going to sleep. (She takes his arm and pulls him to the door) I'm going to sleep now. Oi Min. Min. See? Why is there dust and you didn't tell me? I told you the dust in this room...(She pulls on his arm again) Tor, it's late. Go to sleep. I'm going to sleep now.(She start's pulling him to the door but he turn's her and now he is back hugging her) Tor. You tricked me. Hmm. Let go. I'm sorry. I just miss you(Aww) This morning I woke up I wanted to see your face. And Bak said you went to work already. And by the time you came back it's 8pm. You don't miss me? Let go of me now. Oi, why are you chasing me? Let go. Why do you keep chasing me? Tor, let go. (Now she is facing him they are still hugging) Why do you keep chasing me? (Min covers her mouth) (Tor) I love you. (Aww he kisses hand that is covering her mouth, she hit's his chest :lol: ) Crazy man. (She just to move but he back hugs her again) It hurts. Hey, don't struggle. Let go. Enough, let go now. It's late. If you struggle so much I might fall. Hey, don't play tricks. Let go of me right now. Oi! Let go. I'm falling. (they fall on the bed) Tor. Tor. Let go.(He is still holding her) Hey. What are you doing?(he put's his legs on her's) Let go. What are you doing? Pervert. Hey. Can you tell me now? huh? (he gives her little kisses on her head?) Huh? You don't need to say stuff like this. But you know from their action. Let go. (He let's go and she get's up) Tor. hmm It's late. I'm going to sleep. You're going to sleep already? (He pats the bed) You won't get out right? (He smiles) Alright. I'll go then. I'm going to sleep in another room. (She goes to leave he get's up and go after her) Min. Min. (He turn's her so she is facing him) Good, let's go. (but then she let's go and goes back in the room) Oi, Min. Min. Sweet dreams(she closes the door) He knocks on the door. Did you really think I'd go sleep outside? You can trick me, so I can trick you as well. Min. Sweet dream. (He knock's more) Min. (She sit's on the bed) Min. (they are both smiling. Min. (She looks and plays with the ring he gave her, then she get's into bed to sleep he goes to leave then stop's she get's up. She looks outside her room) Did you change your mind? (She closes the door again) :lol: (She sit's on the bed again) Go sleep now. Hmm. (She plays with ring again, he leaves) OMG loved that scene :icon12:.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 22

Pirath scene
Pirath is walking in his house and see's Wan with a suitcase.
(Wan) This house Da bought as a wedding gift for the two of us. But you called the police on her to get revenge for Nang Mam? You consider somone else more important than Da. You should get out of this house now.(Oh it was his suitcase) But if you don't want to get out then you need to help Da against those charges. I intended that once this matter was done I'd come pack my belonging because even if you don't chase me, I'd still go live somewhere else. (He goes to leave but she stop's him) You can't go! You need to help Da. I can't help her. She's guilty. Since she's guilty she needs to be punished. But what she did is because they're stealing what is hers. They stole her house and company. And even my husband! Da did it to protect herself. And relatives won't help with this? The country have laws. The guilty need to be punished. But what if I beg you? Don't beg me because no matter what I can't help your sister. (He walks away) (Wan) Truth is the person who caused that woman to die is you. If you didn't get involved with her and betrayed me would it be like this? Would she die? So the cause is you. (He turn's around) (Wan) If you know when enough is enough and didn't betray me this wouldn't have happened. So you're guilty. You need to take responsibility. Yes. It's me. What I did was wrong. I wronged you and Mam. So I can't stay here. Can't stay here? Is that all? What next? The very least you won't hurt because of me anymore. Because I know myself well that I don't love you anymore. I'm sorry. (He leaves she cry) If you can't help me then do you think I can't handle this matter? (She makes a call) Is your boss there? I need to talk to him.

alissaax

Hahahaah my phone weather clock accidentally change to bangkok. No dont do this to me i seriously thought it was 8am almost 9am:facepalm::BangHead:
SmartSelect_20190522-113949_Samsung Experience Home.jpg

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 22

At the penthouse
Tor comes out of his room, he goes to Min's door. Wael runs up the stairs. Si. Si. What is it, Wael? Why did you come here so early? I heard that Sida has been allowed bail. But she got away.

(Songask with the police) He knock's on the door. It's Ae. Where's your mother? I told you already. I don't know were mom is. But if it was before we'd meet back at home. Look at my condition right now! I don't even have a house! I don't even have a single house maid! Mom and I are like homeless people. Because of who? Ae!(He goes to shake Ae) The company is in ruins because of you! And you still blaming others? (He goes to hit him but stop's him) You want to hit me, dad? (He slap's him) Slap me! Slap me to death! Yeah! I have no remorse! Because I never had a father to discipline me. D***. So you won't tell me where you're mother is hiding, right? I don't know. So what do you want me to tell you? Ae. Do you think helping your mother run is showinng love to your mother? You're wrong! No one can escape their guilt. It's just whether which form of punishment they get. The person who thought wrong isn't mom. But the people who are making themselves her enemies. If mom got away then be careful, dad. (Goes to fight) Go ahead! Ae! (The cop stop's it) They leave.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 22

At the penthouse
Pirath Ae said he doesn't know where Sida is. (Bak) How can Sawit not know? It's more like he won't say. Bak. Sorry Si. Sila. I also think like him. I ordered people to keep watch on Ae alright. And what about your wife? Have you sent people to follow her yet? Because between Ae and your wife I think the person with enough power to help Sida escape is your wife. (Min over heard them)

A Car is driving It's Wan
The car driver : Wan, there's a barricade up ahead. (Cops) (Wan) Keep driving. Act normal. (Cop) Where are you going? Can I search the back? Hello. Where are you going? I'm Wan. Pirath's wife. Do you know me? Where are you going, Wan? I'm going to see my friend at the border. I heard there's a lot of barricade here so I brought Pirath's car. Are you still going to search the car of a high rank official? Please wait. Thun Pirath? Sorry, but we're not a random barricade. We're set up by order. And anyhow I'll need to search your car. Go ahead. (She get's out of the car) Roger that. (The cop was talking to Pirath) Yes, sir. Thank-you. The police found Wan at Sa Kaeo. (Bak) She's taking Sida to the border to get overseas. (Tor) Did the police find Sida? (Wan) Well? Did you find anything? Inspector. There's nothing in the car. All good then? Excuse me then. Wait. Can I search the trunk? Unlock it. Sergeant. Khun Wan. Thank-you for cooperating. My pleasure. Can I go now? Travel safe. Please. Clear the way. Sergeant. (Pirath) After a thorough search the police confirm they didn't find Sida. (Bak) And how will Sida escape? (Min is still listening in. I think she has a idea she leaves).