❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
And after the drama finished. Might have some mistakes..... im really tired so if theres any mistake please let me know thankyou.

Spread the love for jiew!!!!

alissaax

This
ahh thank you!! the song when Sila told her he loves her and Min hugged him tight!
This iz ahat happens when i spend too much time stalking on twitter the past week. I noticed too much and know too much.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Wh

t appendedwhat happeneded
just a random ad popped out with both Pope and JJ omg i got flashback to my BPS spazzing days and GS spazzing days.
both Khun P Date and Luckanai in the same screen a bit overwhelming for me

This

This iz ahat happens when i spend too much time stalking on twitter the past week. I noticed too much and know too much.
awwww just like you said, the obsession is real! i love love how fitting the song is cause Min is his First Lady <3

alissaax

There a chance this might go over 26 episodes. Unless they cut short a bit or it actually has been starting on time this week. .....i was late since i missed a few minutes.

alissaax

They're still filming after the hospital scene. And have only next week left for filming... though.

Last edited:

alissaax

just a random ad popped out with both Pope and JJ omg i got flashback to my BPS spazzing days and GS spazzing days.
both Khun P Date and Luckanai in the same screen a bit overwhelming for me

awwww just like you said, the obsession is real! i love love how fitting the song is cause Min is his First Lady <3
Hahaha oh. Lol

When the song started i was like it sounds like peck... but why does it sound so familiar.. oh editor oak shared it on twitter recently. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

alissaax

The fuck. Excuse me..m but...butttt

But they still filming at the hospital.... or theyre back there again tonight..m or im just going insane...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah