❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Remember they had the bts clip. The method they used to adjust the height difference
:risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:
We might get another one for tonights scenes... im hoping

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol at Nong Chin...at one point of the video he looks at Sila like WTH hahhah.

He favors Minta the most by the way he looks at the 3 of them. As if he's seeing stars in his eyes. He's lucky to be surrounded by 3 cuties but most of the time he be acting like, y'all need to leave me alone. While some fangirls would be screaming just to see Sila 20 feet away hahahah.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I just got home omg so tired :sad6::sad6:
I have 1 hour to freshen up before ep 22

natsumi83

sarNie Egg
have been a lurker for very long.. finally decided to join in the HJS family.

@MKfan132 thank you for your translation, it brightens up my day every Tuesday/Wednesday when I'm on my way to work. :icon12::icon12:

alissaax

Im still alive!!!! Got to close my eyes for a bit. Im ready for si and min.

Whatever happens or doesnt happen tonight.

:angel10:

babyswbabyswbabyswbabyswbabyswbabyswbabyswbabyswbabyswbabyswbabyswbabyswbabyswwilling|willing|willing|willing|willing|willing|willing|willing|willing|willing|willing|willing|willing|
:celebrate16::angel10::aloofandbored::fighting3::naughty2::naughty2::love::icon12::facepalm::rolleyes::fighting3::BangHead::p:celebrate16::confused12::thumbup::worship2::aloofandbored:

alissaax

have been a lurker for very long.. finally decided to join in the HJS family.

@MKfan132 thank you for your translation, it brightens up my day every Tuesday/Wednesday when I'm on my way to work. :icon12::icon12:
Hi!!!!!! Welcome to the hua jai sila thread!
The obsession is an incurable disease!!! :icon12:

Enjoy your visit to the most magical place ...right now.

:fighting3::naughty2::naughty2::facepalm::risas3::celebrate16::confused12::angel10::thumbup::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::risas3::BangHead:

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
Alright, I'm at work so I will be refreshing to see the comments, LOL. Got my coffee cup filled to the brim and ready! I saw that MUSE put up Ep 21 of HJS. I'm so excited! I feel like I'm going to skip all the other episodes I haven't seen yet and just go straight to Ep 21!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Waiting to see how Minta will persuade Sila to stop. The man is quite thirsty lol. He might be content with a few stolen kisses. Sila is such an opportunist so we'll see.