❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Ah Sila's dad shows up out of nowhere, within a few days Sida is in Jail. When I think about him leaving his son with his evil wife, I did think he was very stupid for that. But I am loving it now that he showed up and is doing everything for his son!

And, I know I am so late for saying this.... but I thought Sila was going to be chasing after Min after he slept with Kwan for a couple of episodes. Theirs no denying that Tor and Min deserve to be together, so in a way I am glad that they did not do that because I don't want to wait till the last episode to see them make up.
Another new person!!!!
:thumbup:

HI WELCOME TO THE HUA JAI SILA THREAD!
THE OBSESSION IS AN INCURABLE DISEASE! :icon12:

:fighting3::fighting3::risas3::facepalm::thumbup::angel10::angel10::icon12:

alissaax

Been there not too long ago when I was obsessed with a Chinese drama. Didn't sleep for a whole day then kept on going to sleep very late lol. I think my obsession made me lost a few pounds lol. I was not eating or sleeping properly hahahha. The struggle is real when you are hooked.

Sila and Minta needs to hurry up and start little Minta or Sila lol. I am more eager to watch just to see how they pull it off more than anything.
My eating and sleeping is bad. And im breaking out along my chin aand jaw.

alissaax

Wahhhh A BIG HELLO to you too!!!! Man, you're right! I have scenes of Sila & Min crying into each other's eyes weaving my mind at the wrong moments of the day (supposed to take minutes of meetings & at times can't concentrate). Episode 20 when they finally hug in full awareness of warmth & love is a big, big day for me!
Im always daydreammming. My sleeping is bad. Im constantly on ig and stalking in twitter but havent check twitter today yet.

alissaax

Haha I'm on the same boat! But I love being on this journey! However.... please tell me Aunt Mam isn't really gone. The script can't do this to Khun Si.
I'm expecting a plot twist that she might not be dead. But who knows......What the producer and writer will throw our way.:confused12:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
@MKfan132 please keep posting! You're the only link I have what's happening in Episode 21. Thanks so much.
I am hun, aww your welcome hun :)

Episode 21

Tor check's Min's throat.
(Tor) Don't mess with Min again. (Kwan) Sila! (He sees the fence and walks over to it, he picks' up a piece of wood, He hit's the fence Kwan and her mom are shocked. Then he kick's it. It's breaks and falls.) Sila! (He takes Min's hand) Kwan: However the mother is a mistress the daughter is like that.(OMG Kawn is a jerk) (Min) Stop insulting me, Kwan. Or is what I'm saying not true? When news came out that Sila was dead I thought you went to his funeral. But turns out you were secretly getting together. (Sila) Don't think that everyone is like you, Mingkwan. Sila. You also know that there was something between him and I before. But you're still getting with him. This the nature of a mistress' daughter! Just like your mother. (Aww poor Min :(, Sila moves Min to behind him) (Sila) The word mistress is for men who are married. And have a legal wife. But that man got involved with another woman. Sorry I'm not married. (Go Sila) (Kwan) Sila! (Sila) And if you think the woman who comes after and sleeps with the man is a mistress then you're the mistress. Sila! (Kawn goes to hit him but he stop's her. He push's her back.) Hey! How can you do this to my daughter?! Sorry, auntie. If you don't want this to happen to your daughter then learn to descipline and teach her. And have some kindness on others. Don't just stomp on them. Get out! Get out of my house! I'll certainly go! (I think he takes Min's hand here) Min. Come with me. (They walk away but Kwan grab's Min OMG) I won't let Min go! She can't go! This house raised her. She has to stay here. Let go! Let go! Let go. I won't let her go. (Their Dad) Min doesn't belong to this house anymore. Sila had his elders ask for Min from me already. (OMG Yes) And I agreed already. (There faces :lol:)

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 21

The small house, Min, Tor and Min's dad
(Her Dad) Songsak told me everything already. That Sila is Tor. (Tor) I asked Songsak to ask Min from you. I'm sorry for not telling you first. But I just wanted to do everything right. And as quickly as possible. Because I don't want to be separated from you anymore. (Okay aww :icon12: Those stares ahhh. ) (Her Dad) Tor intended to come pick you up and take you to live with him. He knows you're worried about me. And don't want to leave me. But I told Tor already that I won't go. I don't want to see you suffer because of me anymore. (She goes closer to her dad put her hand on his) Dad. I never suffered because of you. I know that you'll say this. But I also know that if you stay here you'll never be happy. Even when I already gave this house to you but your mother and Kwan is still harassing you. You don't need to endure with those anymore. Dad. You love Tor, right? (Those tears and stares ahh icon12: ) Even if you don't answer But I already know. These past days I notice the look in your eyes and you're not happy. I wanted to ask you many times now but I didn't. Until today. I know you're not happy because you're worried about Tor. (more crying aww) Go with Tor. The happiest in my life is seeing you happy in life. Go with Tor. Dad. (Aww she hugs her dad :icon12:. The way way Tor looks at her and the way she looks at him aww icon12: He wipes her tears away aww. OMG he takes the necklace off with his mom's ring) (Close up of the ring ahh) Tor: Min, you already know that is is my mother's ring. This is the only thing my mother left me. It's valuable and it's the most important in my life. (Talking to Min's dad now) I will use this ring as my promise to you that I will take care of Min with my life. Deserving of Min being the woman that is most valuable and important in my life. (Her dad nods. Tor takes the ring off the chain and looks at Min. He takes her hand, he puts the ring on her finger. Those stares and he is still holding her hand plus is thumb is moving over the ring :icon12: ) (Her Dad) Tor. Can I talk to you? Yes/Alright.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 21

Tor and Min's Dad
Tor, you know don't you what you did to my daughters? I know. And I also know that no matter what words I say i'll never erase what I already did. (He wai's to him) I'm sorry. I'm saying this because I want you to know that once you already do something whether intentional or not it might bring consequences to yourself. Or the people you love. Whether intentional or not I ask that you have sense because from now on it's not just you anymore. Yes. Please take care of my daughter. Because you're the only person who knows what Min has been through. And the most important thing that I want to ask of you, is please don't make Min suffer more than in the past. Alright. I'll take care and protect your heart the best I can. I won't make the same mistakes again. Because Min is my heart as well. :icon12:. Thank-you. I'm the one who should thank you. (He wai's to him again)

Min and Tor are walking and holding hands he has her bag to (I think she is trying to let go of his hand but he won't let her :lol:. Tor. Let go. I can walk on my own. Why? The road is dark. I'm afraid you'll fall (Oh my :lol: ) Let go. I can walk. Hey. I'll drive. You're hurting. I'll drive. You can go sit. No. It's my car. I can drive. It used to be mine. I'll drive. (OMG these to :lol:) It's my car. Let me drive. (they are now holding hands) Why are you so stubborn? You're the one Who is stubborn. (Kwan) Pretending to protect Min. But you're the one who will hurt her more than me. The end. (OMG Min and Tor in that promo :icon12: )

Last edited:

alissaax

Im so unsure if he meant im fierce or something else... Like eager, determined...